Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Gloryholes

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Are gloryholes a real thing? Do women love sucking dick that much that they are willing to participate in one? Or is it a way for a gay fella to suck another mans cock without him knowing it’s a guy on the other side?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes they are

All of the above I imagine and more.

J

By *enuine MikeMan
over a year ago

Guildford

I've posted a Topic about a homemade Gloryhole.

They are a real thing and are used by both straight and the not so straight community lol. Whatever floats your boat at the end of the day.

I've experienced a few Gloryhole experiences but on each occasion, I knew who was on the other side if the wall. Such a hot experience

over a year ago

We have been on both sides of a glory hole. Mrs loves being in one, I haven't got an issue with who is on the other side.

over a year ago

Iv seen a few couple ones on here but I get the impression it’s a single male who’s pretending to be a couple and it will just be a guy on the other side. Suppose that’s the excitement for some though not knowing

over a year ago

"Iv seen a few couple ones on here but I get the impression it’s a single male who’s pretending to be a couple and it will just be a guy on the other side. Suppose that’s the excitement for some though not knowing "

Our experiences are in clubs so less likely they are males....not impossible though.

By *ugarbearCouple
over a year ago

Tredegar

I sat in a glory hole just for the fun of it and to say i did it

By *enuine MikeMan
over a year ago

Guildford

"Iv seen a few couple ones on here but I get the impression it’s a single male who’s pretending to be a couple and it will just be a guy on the other side. Suppose that’s the excitement for some though not knowing "

Fuck that! Knowing there is even a 1% chance of a bloke on the other side, waiting to suck you off, for a straight guy just turns my stomach.

For me that's not part of the thrill. The thrill is knowing its a stranger but of the opposite sex

By *enuine MikeMan
over a year ago

Guildford

Do how is this for a scenario?

Does the idea of attending a private gloryhole door interest any women?

I've been thinking of potentially setting one up in my house.

My passageway is big enough to set a door up a few feet away from the main house door.

The idea is that an appointment is made.

I leave the front of the door on latch.

You come in, close the door and find the gloryhole door in front of you.

You knock and I present my cock through the opening.

Oral use only .

Would that appeal to any women or is that a stupid idea?

Would love some feedback Mike xx

over a year ago

"Iv seen a few couple ones on here but I get the impression it’s a single male who’s pretending to be a couple and it will just be a guy on the other side. Suppose that’s the excitement for some though not knowing

Fuck that! Knowing there is even a 1% chance of a bloke on the other side, waiting to suck you off, for a straight guy just turns my stomach.

For me that's not part of the thrill. The thrill is knowing its a stranger but of the opposite sex"

Exactly how it is for me mate that’s why I’m asking the question, I’m so hesitant to go to a couple one incase it’s a guy trapping people

By *ornsMan
over a year ago

west Midlands

All the ones I've found around the Midlands are men or TV etc. I always ask hence I've not been able to experience one as I'm straight and could not bear the thought of my fick in a man's mouth.

over a year ago

"I sat in a glory hole just for the fun of it and to say i did it"

Was this in a club?

By *enuine MikeMan
over a year ago

Guildford

"Iv seen a few couple ones on here but I get the impression it’s a single male who’s pretending to be a couple and it will just be a guy on the other side. Suppose that’s the excitement for some though not knowing

For me that's not part of the thrill. The thrill is knowing its a stranger but of the opposite sex

Exactly how it is for me mate that’s why I’m asking the question, I’m so hesitant to go to a couple one incase it’s a guy trapping people "

I've been to a few clubs in my time and seem to remeber that there were 2 types.

The ones for women only, who go in, lay down and are positioned in a way that the gloryhole door allows a guys to fuck them. Its quite common to see the husband outside keeping an eye on whos fucking his partner.

The other type of gloryhole is a stand up booth, that the guys goes in exposes himself through the hole.

Its always best to have a friend to keep an eye out to make sure that the sucker is female lol

By *idnight_Express69Man
over a year ago

Rochdale

For me that's not part of the thrill. The thrill is knowing its a stranger but of the opposite sex"

‘Turns my stomach’?

The 1950s called ... they want their values back

over a year ago

So I take it you would never agree to DP in a threesome then...I mean being that close to another man, having your cocks possibly rubbing together must be terrifying....

By *enuine MikeMan
over a year ago

Guildford

[Removed by poster at 06/09/20 09:19:25]

By *enuine MikeMan
over a year ago

Guildford

So I take it you would never agree to DP in a threesome then...I mean being that close to another man, having your cocks possibly rubbing together must be terrifying....

"

How is that even comparable? That's a Completely different scenario .

Im straight, not bi curious, not bi and definitely not gay. The last thing I want is a bloke sucking me off.

A DP scenario in a threesome is completely different and acceptable

By *ngelShare18Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Me and my husband really want to do a glory hole, for me only to touch though haha my husband is straight and would never want another man's body touching him in any way as it would turn him a little ill lol. Just a big turn on to see that dick come poking through and I get to have two treats x

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

We've been to glory holes in clubs a few times. It's definitely only the Lady playing, the cold softer hands are a give away

over a year ago

I would love to visit one some day

By *edfleetMan
over a year ago

covent garden

Spent a lot of time behind the glory hole in my youth. Sucked off quite a few men I know who didn’t know it was me

over a year ago

We found one accidentally at the old Abfabs old Heathrow Me and wife in one of the glass front rooms next minute wife said a cock has appeared through a hole in the side wall so she put it in her mouth one minute later he’s cumming everywhere was hot to watch

By *orruptedCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

We love gloryholes. It’s such a turn on watching J suck a cock when she has no idea who’s it is.

over a year ago

I just love the power, control and anonymity it gives me !

Making a total stranger with a nice cock into a quivering and moaning sub does it for me !

over a year ago

"Do how is this for a scenario?

Does the idea of attending a private gloryhole door interest any women?

I've been thinking of potentially setting one up in my house.

My passageway is big enough to set a door up a few feet away from the main house door.

The idea is that an appointment is made.

I leave the front of the door on latch.

You come in, close the door and find the gloryhole door in front of you.

You knock and I present my cock through the opening.

Oral use only .

Would that appeal to any women or is that a stupid idea?

Would love some feedback Mike xx

"

So how wide is this passageway you mentioned. Would need be quite girthy

over a year ago

Yes I have a gloryhole and love it

By *uayside Glory HoleMan
over a year ago

Gateshead Quayside

I’ve got a gloryhole setup that packs away in the back of the wardrobe when not in use. Mostly I’m servicing horny curious lads but occasionally I invite a skilled cocksucker over to let himself in and kneel at the hole to service my cock. Check out the pic and vids on my profile.

Plenty of lads on here who are put off by the thought of a man sucking their cock but lets remember and acknowledge that sex, sexuality, attraction and pleasure are not black and white things. Most things in life to do with attitudes, behaviours and sexuality make more sense when you consider them on a scale. Most of my visitors identify as straight but enjoy the pleasure of a no strings blow job. Some like me to slide my cock through the hole so they can wank it or suck it. Some don’t. Some want to fuck me too. Some don’t. Pretty much all of them come back for more.

Life advice for all. Stay clear of black and white thinking, you’ll see more complexity, richness and choice in the word (unless you’re about to be ran over by a bus, that’s pretty black and white. Choose to get out of the way or choose to shuffle off this mortal coil!)

Post new Message to Thread