Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Pics and confidence

Jump to newest

By *appycouple300 OP   Couple
over a year ago

North Dorset

My wife thinks she has a horrible body. I don’t of course. I have found that the nice comments she has received has boosted her self esteem, which is fantastic. Has anyone else had the same experience?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ipi2001Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

One of the positive aspect of swinging is that the female self eastem increases. Thats the first stage, others will come.lol

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

She has a beautiful body and for a change I’d agree with hubby over wife this time

Yes, my ex wife was exactly the same, always about some minor imperfection as well. I once said in a jokey way that she has ‘child bearing hips’ I never heard the last of it

I won’t be the only one on this thread telling you, you’re a lucky man

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"My wife thinks she has a horrible body. I don’t of course. I have found that the nice comments she has received has boosted her self esteem, which is fantastic. Has anyone else had the same experience?"

Fuck yes and yes once more.

My wife has a mom bod after five kids and me hanging off her for years and when she first joined fab she was shocked that men could fancy her.

To be fair some nights when she’s asleep I even look at her pictures myself.

T

By *urves and MischiefWoman
over a year ago

Northerner

Your wife looks bloody fabulous!

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

I always thought my tits were too small until I found out how many guys (and girls) really like them. Now I'm more than happy to take my clothes off (as my photos clearly show!)

over a year ago

I have a similar thread going as my Mrs thinks the same, but she believes strangers telling her shes beautiful more than me lol. your both beautiful¬

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple
over a year ago

norwich

"My wife thinks she has a horrible body. I don’t of course. I have found that the nice comments she has received has boosted her self esteem, which is fantastic. Has anyone else had the same experience?"

As the dominant I control this profile but I often screen shot and send the nice messages from guys about how hot they think Babygirl is to her. She definitely enjoys them.

She's very critical of her own body so its definitely a confidence boost for her.

By *iddle ManMan
over a year ago

Walsall

I see these kind of posts come up and I always feel for those in question, I look (perv) on their pics and wonder what they see, they are usually a fine looking lady with some incredibly sexy photos, all women are good looking in their own way and just as all men have different preferences. Keep up the good work and enjoy yourself.

By *ensual 2Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

We had a photo shoot at home once and Sue was pleased how they came out ..gave her confidence ...and loves any nice comments and flattery

By *ifeandhubby400Couple
over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

This hits home with me ,i have a husband who always says i have a nice body but i "he has to say that "And when i first came on here and got any compliments,id think they were just saying it to get in my knickers ,but with time im dressing up more not just bra and matching knickers now its hold ups ,basques etc and that helps my confidence ,but im a woman so still have days of lack of body confidence but im 100% better than i was 25 years ago ..

over a year ago

She had an incredible body

By *uriouscouple83Couple
over a year ago

Worcester

I have always hated photos of myself, that coupled with a drop in my body confidence after having children meant it took me a good few weeks to pluck up the courage to put any up.

The compliments I have received have really helped boost my confidence.

By *appycouple300 OP   Couple
over a year ago

North Dorset

Thank you everyone

By *agicroundabout3100Couple
over a year ago

Camberley

"This hits home with me ,i have a husband who always says i have a nice body but i "he has to say that "And when i first came on here and got any compliments,id think they were just saying it to get in my knickers ,but with time im dressing up more not just bra and matching knickers now its hold ups ,basques etc and that helps my confidence ,but im a woman so still have days of lack of body confidence but im 100% better than i was 25 years ago .. "

You’ve got a fantastic body xx

By *agicroundabout3100Couple
over a year ago

Camberley

I suffer the same lack of confidence as others on here, I worry all the time about what people will think when we meet them and always question why they would be interested in me. I have got a lot better but as others have said, still have those nagging doubts pop up........

By *averockrockMan
over a year ago

swindon

OP your wife’s body is fantastic! Keep up With the stamina and keep working it! I would!

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Definitely! I was told by first husband I was fat and ugly for so long! Was all part of the controlling! It stayed with me for so long ! But I finally feel almost happy and confident with my body! All the lumps and bumps and wobbly baby belly ! Its who I am x

over a year ago

Definitely, it's been great for mine.

Your wife has a fabulous figure

By *ifeandhubby400Couple
over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

"I suffer the same lack of confidence as others on here, I worry all the time about what people will think when we meet them and always question why they would be interested in me. I have got a lot better but as others have said, still have those nagging doubts pop up........ "
Me too ,ive doubted for years ,but a good hubby helps ,and ive seen larger women than me really flaunt themselves thats confidence ,just need to believe in ourselves as we ARE worth it ..

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

constant battle with me... still tough but duno what else to do

By *urflrCouple
over a year ago

wirral

I put a full frontal pic up a while ago, and received loads of fabs and compliments, was really surprised and it gave me a huge boost.

Mr has said since we met three years ago, “I’ll make you feel confident about your body if its the last thing I do!”. I am a lot better than I was, but still have good days and bad days with body image.

By *lasphemouscoupleCouple
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

OP your Mrs has a gorgeous body, confidence is always a little hard to find sometimes but I hope hers increases tenfold seeing how many people do think she's hot. Xx

By *kiolo1Couple
over a year ago

Whitland

We ladies are conditioned over years to find all our imperfections. But fab has certainly helped me feel more confident. Your wife has a beautiful body and very hot!

over a year ago

You guys are both really sexy, The fact that you have a stunning wife who also pegs your ass is something you both should be pleased with! A major turn on for me!

By *edHeadedFunWoman
over a year ago

Didsbury

From what I can see she has a stunning body. I don't think it is just a female think, we all like a little confidence boost now and again

By *irty RascalMan
over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

Fishing for compliments again

Post new Message to Thread