Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Strictly girl on girl

Jump to newest

By *attooBBW OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Males - strictly no entry here!!! This is for girls to discuss their fantasies, NOT for you share yours!!!!

I’m very keen to explore my bi side but I’m so nervous and shy about it! I’ve also found it difficult to find girls that are willing to play alone.

I do have a bit of a fantasy about being taught by a lesbian with a masculine quality to them, but Never found anyone like this on fab!

Also, I love the idea of girls with big boobs, I think I’d love playing with them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

I'm certain you find women to discuss these things with you OP.

I don't play alone but do have a fantasy of Me and D with a room full of women.

Believe it or not but D is less keen.

Good luck though OP, I hope you find what you're looking for.

Jo.Xx

By *BWandhusbandCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

"Males - strictly no entry here!!! This is for girls to discuss their fantasies, NOT for you share yours!!!!

I’m very keen to explore my bi side but I’m so nervous and shy about it! I’ve also found it difficult to find girls that are willing to play alone.

I do have a bit of a fantasy about being taught by a lesbian with a masculine quality to them, but Never found anyone like this on fab!

Also, I love the idea of girls with big boobs, I think I’d love playing with them "

You're not alone. The hot lesbians on Tiktok are my new addiction

Katie

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I (Mrs) could have written this post myself. Following out of interest

over a year ago

Perhaps consider allowing a cuckold situation where the guy can watch only. That way the women feels safe

By *attooBBW OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Perhaps consider allowing a cuckold situation where the guy can watch only. That way the women feels safe"

I’m not adverse to this, but my main issue here is that I want it to be a female fantasy, not to get some guy off

By *attooBBW OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Males - strictly no entry here!!! This is for girls to discuss their fantasies, NOT for you share yours!!!!

Also, I love the idea of girls with big boobs, I think I’d love playing with them

You're not alone. The hot lesbians on Tiktok are my new addiction

Katie"

I must look these up!!!

over a year ago

A while ago I was in a cuckold relationship with a guy. My fantasy was to play with a woman while he watched. It made it exciting knowing he was getting turned on and denied.

By *aimeDWoman
over a year ago

Shaftesbury, Dorset

I absolutely love one in one with other women but I think I would have a much harder time separating out playing/swinging with getting emotionally attached it I did.

I’m attracted to guys sexually but not emotionally so that’s okay and I love playing the unicorn as I can keep a degree of separation separation that way so that’s fine too but I worry that I’d get emotionally attached with another woman I liked and that’s not why I’m here.

Probably sounds stupid to others but it makes some kinds of weird sense in my head

By *attooBBW OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I absolutely love one in one with other women but I think I would have a much harder time separating out playing/swinging with getting emotionally attached it I did.

I’m attracted to guys sexually but not emotionally so that’s okay and I love playing the unicorn as I can keep a degree of separation separation that way so that’s fine too but I worry that I’d get emotionally attached with another woman I liked and that’s not why I’m here.

Probably sounds stupid to others but it makes some kinds of weird sense in my head "

Doesn’t sound weird!

over a year ago

I play alone with ladies, always have a good time, I've built some lovely friendships as well

By *attooBBW OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I play alone with ladies, always have a good time, I've built some lovely friendships as well "

That’s a plus of bi fun too!

over a year ago

I was very lucky to be involved in an all woman orgy at a club years ago...one of the best experiences of my life, I'll never forget it.

I was at the bottom of the pile lol

By *rettypeaches-xWoman
over a year ago

South East

This is the dream!

"I was very lucky to be involved in an all woman orgy at a club years ago...one of the best experiences of my life, I'll never forget it.

I was at the bottom of the pile lol "

By *utdoorsgirlWoman
over a year ago

london

Watched 'below her mouth'

Blew my mind

Still play to that in the bath

Want that, no reciprocation, just a butch woman taking all of me

over a year ago

I love to play alone with F it’s very HOT can get very wet ??

Post new Message to Thread