Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Single profiles public photos

Jump to newest

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

OK I like to hear people's opinion about profiles who are clearly single profiles sharing on public photo album them having sex with different people. Do you find it hot, making their more attractive to you? Or is it a big turn off? Or it doesn't bother you either way?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ave-and-LouiseCouple
over a year ago

Torquay

It doesn't really bother us as long as On a SINGLE profile if they claim they practice safe sex, they're using condoms in their pictures. (It's obviously different on couples profiles because we get that many couples don't use condoms with each other, but do with strangers)

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It does make us wonder on how much permission has been given for them to be used, we have a couple of cheeky pics in our private collection from some great meets but keep those for ourselves. We will with the other couple both post them and after a cheeky 24hr of them being public make them private

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"It does make us wonder on how much permission has been given for them to be used, we have a couple of cheeky pics in our private collection from some great meets but keep those for ourselves. We will with the other couple both post them and after a cheeky 24hr of them being public make them private "

Oh a separate note, is the outfit in your avatar really sexy in person as I'm tempted to buy one

By *llaboutthewifeCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Looking at single men's profiles it's a massive turn off for me.

Jo x

over a year ago

"It does make us wonder on how much permission has been given for them to be used, we have a couple of cheeky pics in our private collection from some great meets but keep those for ourselves. We will with the other couple both post them and after a cheeky 24hr of them being public make them private

Oh a separate note, is the outfit in your avatar really sexy in person as I'm tempted to buy one "

the purple one? Hell yes best purchase so far I'm searching for other colours too xx

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Looking at single men's profiles it's a massive turn off for me.

Jo x "

Just looking in general? Or seeing sex photos in single male is a turn off?

over a year ago

Doesn’t bother me if there are no faces, if there are faces of other than the owner of the profile then I’d hope there was consent

Post new Message to Thread