Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How many pics

Jump to newest

By *arkhelga OP   Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Just a brief question but how many photos do you look at on someone's profile?We have a few but we see people with 100s which surely no one looks through them all?Not a criticism just a question XxM&HXx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hrisUB3Man
over a year ago

Heathrow

I tend to just look at the pics visible on the profile page.

Most of those in a gallery with dozens+ show little more and tend to be way out of date!

By *urves and MischiefWoman
over a year ago

Northerner

I will usually look at one page and will sometimes go onto the next if the pics are interesting/different. If it’s just cock after cock pic or vulva after vulva, then it doesn’t entice me to stay on the profile.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have to keep the reader intrigued... or in this case the viewer pleased lol x

over a year ago

Usually just the first page. So maybe 50 max.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Just a brief question but how many photos do you look at on someone's profile?We have a few but we see people with 100s which surely no one looks through them all?Not a criticism just a question XxM&HXx"

I have over 300. Some are private but friends only. No idea if my small selected friends looks at all of them. I do look at all the photos to get a better sense of the profile. And use them to send directly to people.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I find men are more interested when I have more photos in show in my public album. I think I get about double amount of response so I think people do find it helpful. Especially if you have videos as well.

over a year ago

Really depends how interesting/hot/varied they are. If somebody has caught our eye we’ll look at everything

over a year ago

"Just a brief question but how many photos do you look at on someone's profile?We have a few but we see people with 100s which surely no one looks through them all?Not a criticism just a question XxM&HXx"

I change mine every few days and they always get fabbed..

As for others i generally look at the newer ones..

One memorable profile had 175 pics and they were all of his cock.. i scrolled through them all just to see if there was any others but there wasn't

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

If a profile has loads of pics I very rarely look beyond the first page unless they are truly exceptional photos.

If the first few pics on a profile are all close ups of genitals then I'm unlikely to scroll any further.

By *sagent81Man
over a year ago

Leeds

All of them if I really fancy the person

By *ark ph0enixWoman
over a year ago

stockton

Depends on quality of pics. Occasionally a profile is good enough that I look at them all. Maybe go back again at another point.

If a profile has the first 3 pics as cock shots I make a sharp exit

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I think a dozen is a fair amount. Some have many more but sometimes they just all look the same.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We've got loads. People often fab nearly all of them or some from way down the list so we know that some do look at them all. We tend to look through all of other people's too unless they get repetitive

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

Some have 100s because they may have been on fab a long time. 10 or more different pics is good

By *ncemoreroundthesunCouple
over a year ago

A town and place not in the UK

Depends, if our friends all of them. If new people the first few and if they're mostly the same click off.

Post new Message to Thread