Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Being sexy isn’t the same as being good looking

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What is the XXX factor?

There are many very good looking people on here but they just don’t have that “ wow “ factor for me - and there are others who are not model standard , not gym fit etc. but just have that wonderful sexuality that makes me excited !!

Some people are just naturally so so sexy

Do others feel the same?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *erdyCurvyInkedPervyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Yes, i agree. I reckon it's confidence.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Thankfully I’m both. X

By *erdyWoman
over a year ago

wiltshire

"What is the XXX factor?

There are many very good looking people on here but they just don’t have that “ wow “ factor for me - and there are others who are not model standard , not gym fit etc. but just have that wonderful sexuality that makes me excited !!

Do others feel the same? "

Definitely

over a year ago

Definitely..

over a year ago

My xxx factor expired.. waiting for shop to open

over a year ago

Absolutely. It's a package deal. Just pretty doesn't always do it.

By *r and Mrs 81Couple
over a year ago

Leicester

Definitely,, some gym model gods have zero banter,, or conversation skills whatsoever, so for me that's a big no no.. good looks definitely does not mean sexy or appealing

over a year ago

Someone who is funny and can make me laugh, I find that so much more a turn on than looks , and being nice and caring , put them all together and that’s mr perfect for me

over a year ago

100% agree.

Px

By *eachesAndCream99Couple
over a year ago

Outskirts of Cardiff just off the M4

The X Factor is made up of so many components. Being beautiful is different from being sexy and I don’t claim to be either. What looks great on one is different on another. Each to their own. I am happy with my girl next door look...

over a year ago

It’s all about confidence.

Personal self confidence is the major part of “Wow”, coupled with good taste and respect, irrespective of physical attributes. Surprised if Folks aren’t aware of this.

over a year ago

Luckily for me, it appears you are correct OP

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"What is the XXX factor?

Yes but everybody looks for different things in a person. What you may find appealing someone else may not

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan
over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

Wouldn't say confidence for me as some people can be vulnerable and show a lot of humility. I'd say it's more a matter of having character. A girl next door or someone who doesn't have too much self awareness of their own beauty can have a certain charm. Confidence stands out as an obvious attractive trait in many cases. But that can also cross over into being obnoxious sometimes. Hard to really put a finger on it. I'll just say character

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

"Yes, i agree. I reckon it's confidence. "
Beat us to it! Sexiness is partly looks but mainly confidence (not cockiness)

over a year ago

Totally.

over a year ago

Personality can be very sexy. Some women just have a naturally sexy aura about them..

By *actileGent69Man
over a year ago

East Cheshire

Of course I find my Mrs attractive yet when we're at a good meet or in a club she really turns up her subtle feminine charm. Lets her hair down, the walk, cheeky smile and sideways glances, flick of her hair, the look of lust in her eyes , naughty signalling and so on. Often adds up to 'irresistible' for most men and some women too

over a year ago

most def...

plan jane with attitude every time rather then a face painted supermodel.

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

It's an attitude. The way someone handles and carries themself. How they interact with others x

By *actileGent69Man
over a year ago

East Cheshire

"most def...

plan jane with attitude every time rather then a face painted supermodel."

Here here !

By *arbellsWoman
over a year ago

Cambridge

I think it's a mix of confidence and how you wear your confidence if that makes sense. How you carry yourself. X

By *actileGent69Man
over a year ago

East Cheshire

"It's an attitude. The way someone handles and carries themself. How they interact with others x"

Definitely, something within.

over a year ago

I like a fat bald man -- not all of them but generally speaking

Can't be doing with these ripped lads, makes me feel a bit queasy and I want to feed them pies

Fab would be much easier if you could actually describe what attracts you x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

To me sexy and good looking go together. If I find someone sexy they are attractive in my eyes. I do understand though that good looking doesn't always mean sexy. I do think that people have too narrow a definition of what good looking means and lots of people assume they know what other people think is attractive.

By *ark ph0enixWoman
over a year ago

Teesside

Personality. Looks are all well and good but I need to be able connect mentally as well to fully satisfy on both sides. Chemistry makes all the difference, especially when it's not just physical attraction. I prefer to like the way the mind works too.

Getting my full focus body and mind is quite a feat tho it is possible.

Sadly it's not that common to find both within the other criteria like distance and availability.

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Absolutely

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan
over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

Tits. That'll do.

By *ocothumpaMan
over a year ago

quite close to you

Agree completely:

Anne Hathaway/ Gwynneth Paltrow/Katherine Haegel are all good looking women but (2 me) have the sex appeal of cold toast

None of them has that sexiness that jumps out at you

over a year ago

Thank god its not all about being pretty

By *yesgreenMan
over a year ago

north and south

"Agree completely:

Anne Hathaway/ Gwynneth Paltrow/Katherine Haegel are all good looking women but (2 me) have the sex appeal of cold toast

None of them has that sexiness that jumps out at you"

The very thing that attracts me On fab is meeting people that think sexy that have charisma but may not be gorgeous to look at but have sexuality in spades ?

over a year ago

"What is the XXX factor?

I agree with you there.As for the question "What is the XXX factor?" I have a theory that the XXX factor is a combined score of sorts over three categories,personality,looks and sexuality (bearing in mind that each person's scoring scale is individual to them,one person's 9 may well be another person's 3).So a person could score high in looks but low in personality and sexuality,which gives them a lower combined scoring than someone who scores less in looks but high in personality and sexuality.

Just a theory mind,but it makes sense if you think about it.

By *isterMaskMan
over a year ago

Derby

A fair few folks saying confidence is key it seems.

For me personally, I find confidence on its own to be meaningless, capability and competence is everything. Those people who exude confidence make me suspicious, and often their actions very rarely live up to their attitude. A humble person who is actually much more capable than they let on is far more attractive to me.

I don't believe in the "Fake it 'til you make it" approach. That's just arrogance.

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

Pro tip: Never tell someone they're sexy but not beautiful. They DO NOT like it.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Difficult with men. Some men can be extremely erotic in bed but be above average looking. Really attractive men can be like a wooden doll in bed. So I tend to go for guys in the middle. Very attractive but not model like who I can converse with and share the same kinks. Only through chatting I get that sense online. Totally different ball game in "real life"

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Pro tip: Never tell someone they're sexy but not beautiful. They DO NOT like it. "

Ouch. Definitely not. No negative words are the best of you want to fuck them.

However, using both of those adjectives would give me the confidence to know he wants to bang me because he is attracted to me instead of just because he's desperate for a shag. Knowing their sincerity is a mine field online as people can lie through their their teeth to have sex.

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

Yeah, I learned that one the hard way.

I made that mistake because if someone said *to me* they thought I was "sexy but not beautiful", I'd be a) extremely flattered and encouraged by the first part, and b) honoured that they liked and felt safe enough with me enough to straight-up say the second part rather than tell me a comfortable lie.

Turns out other people just don't think like that. Oops.

over a year ago

"Yeah, I learned that one the hard way.

I made that mistake because if someone said *to me* they thought I was "sexy but not beautiful", I'd be a) extremely flattered and encouraged by the first part, and b) honoured that they liked and felt safe enough with me enough to straight-up say the second part rather than tell me a comfortable lie.

Turns out other people just don't think like that. Oops. "

Thankfully I'm more realistic, I know what I see in the mirror and it's not beauty!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Yeah, I learned that one the hard way.

Turns out other people just don't think like that. Oops.

Thankfully I'm more realistic, I know what I see in the mirror and it's not beauty!"

But Casey definitely has the XXX factor

over a year ago

Usually sexy people are the ones who don’t know it!

over a year ago

So true

I know some good looking women, but they aren't sexy.

Give me a classy lady heels stockings nails anytime

If she is confident it's sexy

Age size etc doesn't matter

By *arkmanMan
over a year ago

hounslow

Agree. Appearances can be superficial, but confidence is sexy.

Just be wary of over confidence......!

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

It's a mix of confidence, attitude and self esteem. I know some people who wouldn't be classed as conventionally good looking who ooze sex appeal. I also know some stunning looking people who don't. Personality has a lot to do with it. But it's looks that we notice first, unless we take the time to get to know someone x

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

I'm curious about the number of people mentioning confidence. Does nobody else often find a confidence – especially in men – a red flag?

over a year ago

I've dated some stunners with the personality of a wet fish, and I've dated some average lookers with the best personality ever. Get the 50/50 mix and it should work perfectly for most.

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Self confidence,attitude, a smile and a sense of humour.

over a year ago

Definitely agree, to me it's a mischievous twinkle in the eye and being comfortable with who they are.

Post new Message to Thread