Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Now we know what it's like to give up swinging

Jump to newest

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

So since this virus started we've all had to put things on hold. So all us respectful people now know what it would be like to give up swinging. Could you stop? If not what would you miss most. For us it's all the lovely people we meet in this lifestyle through going to clubs and organised socials. Fun is great but it's the people we'd miss most. Could we give up this lifestyle? Think we'd have to say no

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

We could give up swinging but we don’t want too! We had many non swinging years together so could manage with the great memories we have of our experiences. We too miss the social side. We miss clubs nights, especially fancy dress, chatting to like minded friendly people, banter, dancing and of course sexy fun We were enjoying clubs more and more, so we’re hoping they open up in time and we can see some lovely people

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not given up...just resting

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm thinking about not returning to it, I spend less and less time on fab.

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Stockport

We joined fab as a couple because the club we used to go to closed and we missed the social side of swinging. So yes I’m sure we’d miss it.

We’ve managed without for a few months and the last meet we had before lockdown was a nightmare so the thought of knocking it on the head for 2020 doesn’t really bother us. But I’m sure once things start moving again we will both be chopping at the bit as we both love watching each other enjoying ourselves......

Mrs J X

By *actileGent69Man
over a year ago

East Cheshire

I could not imagine giving it up but could if necassary. I'm lucky to be in a solid long term relationship and in a way met through our mutual interest in swinging. Hence it's something we both thoroughly enjoy and want to continue. Problem is clubs are shut and FAB is well, getting worse as the years go by (and impossible under a single guy profile)...

Post new Message to Thread