Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

First greedy girls night

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm really looking forward to my first greedy girls night! Curse this lockdown.

I was wondering where the best place would be? VA, Jaydees, Le Boudoir, somewhere else?

I enjoy mystery, not knowing who the men are or being able to see them is a kinky appeal and turn on for me (hope that's not weird). So anywhere with a female glory hole would be great. Failing that just a pleasant play area where I can be on all fours with hubby in front and men that I can't see taking me from behind. Or potentially somewhere I can be tied down and blindfolded while men have their way.

Somewhere busy with a higher ratio is preferable to a more exclusive event.

I'm in the East Anglia area. Any tips or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

It would be a brave man that goes to such an event.

Can you imagine - a large group of greedy girls, six months of lockdown and abstinence, only thing at their disposal, the silly ‘toys’ which we all know are no substitute for a real man ‘ in the flesh’. It could get messy, it could get dangerous.

Where can I register?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We love Chams for groups of guys - no female glory hole though

By *illwalkerMan
over a year ago

South Lincs

The weekly daytime MILF sessions at VA were amazing, lots of greedy women and plenty of opportunities to indulge orgy fantasies.

I am looking forward to returning, once it is safe to do so, of course.

over a year ago

Where is that?

over a year ago

Interesting, thank you. Daytime could be more awkward due to work and childcare though.

By *illwalkerMan
over a year ago

South Lincs

"Where is that?"

VA club (Vanilla Alternative) is a club in Tempsford, near Sandy (just off the A1 near Black Cat roundabout).

But all clubs are off limits for the foreseeable future, sadly. I guess we will see private house parties being advertised when the lockdown and social distancing rules allow.

over a year ago

Sorry I meant where is Chams? The reply and quote doesn't seem to be working.

over a year ago

Always wanted to try a club, what are people like there?

I’m not plug ugly and have a reasonable rugby playing physique, but am still worried it might be a proper wash out if I don’t know anyone and cannot get into a conversation with anyone

By *andy cane321Couple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

i hear xtasia do a good greedy girl night, yet to try it but its definitely on our to-do list, Chams is good on a friday night when its single guys and couples only, its not specifically a GG night but go in the cinema room abd open your legs it soon turns to GG fun talking from experience

over a year ago

Thanks so the info! Where are Chams and xtasia?

By *andy cane321Couple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Thanks so the info! Where are Chams and xtasia?"

Chams is in Darlaston just off J10 M6

Xtasia is Bromsgrove

Both Birmingham area

You could also try Angel's & Sinners adult cinema in Walsall once it reopens, you'll get what your looking for there as well.

over a year ago

Thank you!!

Shame none of them are that close by...

By *illwalkerMan
over a year ago

South Lincs

There is also The Annex club near Kings Lynn, they used to hold regular midweek GG evening events. It's quite a small club, but very friendly.

over a year ago

I have heard of Annex. Thanks for letting me know.

Out of interest, how many guys would you expect to have at a GG night? I won't lie, if I'm going to do this it might as well be all in for the experience (and numbers).

By *andy cane321Couple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Thank you!!

Shame none of them are that close by..."

Chams does overnight actually or there's plenty other local hotels, definitely worth a night away in a hotel

By *illwalkerMan
over a year ago

South Lincs

"I have heard of Annex. Thanks for letting me know.

Out of interest, how many guys would you expect to have at a GG night? I won't lie, if I'm going to do this it might as well be all in for the experience (and numbers)."

There are never any guarantees and it's best not to have preconceptions, but I would say on a typical GG club night the ratio can typically be at least 5 or 6 guys to every woman.

By *orkspoonMan
over a year ago

nearby

Reading this has made me pit it on my post lockdown to do list!

By *imjohnCouple
over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

The nearest big club near you is Eureka in Kent, we have organised and been to some good events there over the years.

Due to government pressure though we can't see either the adult or swinging industry being given the green light until about Christmas, skin to skin while we have social distancing will be the last thing to happen so clubs will remain shut.

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

As I'm getting more adventurous as I get older I'm thinking I might try one of these GG events once lockdown is lifted

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

I have a friend who has done just what OP describes at Jaydees... Blindfolded on the bed and taken by multiple "mystery men" while her partner kept an eye on things.

So Jaydees certainly works. Upstairs on the big bed.

over a year ago

"I have heard of Annex. Thanks for letting me know.

Out of interest, how many guys would you expect to have at a GG night? I won't lie, if I'm going to do this it might as well be all in for the experience (and numbers)."

On average at Chameleons (Chams) , Smoke averages 10 guys. At Angels and Sinners the most has been 22 guys

over a year ago

Try the attic,

Absolutely huge club! Bit of a trek though for you

over a year ago

I'm getting so excited!

over a year ago

"It would be a brave man that goes to such an event.

Can you imagine - a large group of greedy girls, six months of lockdown and abstinence, only thing at their disposal, the silly ‘toys’ which we all know are no substitute for a real man ‘ in the flesh’. It could get messy, it could get dangerous.

Where can I register? "

By *portyndNaughtyMan
over a year ago

Nearby Hinckley

I would suggest Liberty Elite Sheer Indulgence event when clubs are back!

over a year ago

Attic in Derby was having greedy girls event on Thursday evenings before the lockdown. I don't remember which Thursday of the month it was though as we went there on that day by accident. Not my vibes so won't be coming back, but there were loads of men. You don't get access to the whole club, just part of it, but from what I could see, there is enough areas for what you are thinking about.

over a year ago

I will be at wherever I can be to feed some greedy girls

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

"I'm really looking forward to my first greedy girls night! Curse this lockdown.

I was wondering where the best place would be? VA, Jaydees, Le Boudoir, somewhere else?

I enjoy mystery, not knowing who the men are or being able to see them is a kinky appeal and turn on for me (hope that's not weird). So anywhere with a female glory hole would be great. Failing that just a pleasant play area where I can be on all fours with hubby in front and men that I can't see taking me from behind. Or potentially somewhere I can be tied down and blindfolded while men have their way.

I'm in the East Anglia area. Any tips or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!"

. You mention Le Boudior which is in London and a members only club so you will need to apply and be accepted. I believe their greedy girl parties are marketed as Guilt Free Girls and I think they are on Thursday evenings.If London is convenient for then Le Boudior could be for you.The other club in London is OP4F near Alexandra Palace which again is a members only club.I am a member at OP4F and its a small tidy , clean , friendly club with respectful staff.It’s Greedy Girls night is Tuesday 10.00 pm to 3.00 am which I have attend and they are good fun.If London works for you give it a go if not apologises for wasting your time.Best of luck with everything.

By *ete1260Man
over a year ago

Evesham

"Thanks so the info! Where are Chams and xtasia?

Chams is in Darlaston just off J10 M6

Xtasia is Bromsgrove

Both Birmingham area

You could also try Angel's & Sinners adult cinema in Walsall once it reopens, you'll get what your looking for there as well. "

Xtasia is West Bromwich - a few miles up the M5 from Bromsgrove.

By *roggMan
over a year ago

haverfordwest

"Thanks so the info! Where are Chams and xtasia?"
both only about 5 or 6 miles apart from each other

By *ows the time 300Man
over a year ago

Rickmansworth

"I'm really looking forward to my first greedy girls night! Curse this lockdown.

Thanks!"

Will you be looking for this to be a bareback event

By *ritishAsianMan
over a year ago

Leeds

I would love to attend a greedy girls event

over a year ago

"Attic in Derby was having greedy girls event on Thursday evenings before the lockdown. I don't remember which Thursday of the month it was though as we went there on that day by accident. Not my vibes so won't be coming back, but there were loads of men. You don't get access to the whole club, just part of it, but from what I could see, there is enough areas for what you are thinking about. "

Think it was the last in every month. Didn’t get there myself but wanted to.

over a year ago

Thanks!

Will you be looking for this to be a bareback event "

Ideally yes. But I'd obviously observe club rules.

over a year ago

Would love an invite!

over a year ago

Thanks!"

I am also in East Anglia and have attended the GG at the Annex. Lovely atmosphere a d good people. They keep the ratio to a good mix to ensure all can have a good time. Worth the 45 minute 45 for me

By *he_virgin_maryWoman
over a year ago

Here, there and everywhere!

Thanks!"

I'm exactly the same, if you fancy a wing man I'd be game!

over a year ago

Thanks!"

I currently have you on my Hotlist, so I keep an eye when the fun gets organised.

over a year ago

Thanks!

I'm exactly the same, if you fancy a wing man I'd be game! "

I'll remember that

By *he_virgin_maryWoman
over a year ago

Thanks!

I'll remember that "

I'm planning on going to a few when clubs reopen so I'm sure we can come up with a plan!

By *iercedlotsCouple
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"Thank you!!

Shame none of them are that close by..."

Chams is definitely worth the travel . Probably the best in the country. Only been to half a dozen but the others don't even come close.

over a year ago

Thanks!

I'll remember that

I'm planning on going to a few when clubs reopen so I'm sure we can come up with a plan! "

Sure. I might have a hand in arranging a private event too. Do you play safe or BB?

over a year ago

Watching this thread with cock in hand

By *he_virgin_maryWoman
over a year ago

Thanks!

I'll remember that

I'm planning on going to a few when clubs reopen so I'm sure we can come up with a plan!

Sure. I might have a hand in arranging a private event too. Do you play safe or BB?"

With randoms it's safe.

Post new Message to Thread