Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

I want hubby to get more attention

Jump to newest

By *ose and her beast OP   Couple
over a year ago

Watford

So I have made jak put up more photos of himself as I want him to get some more love I know he's not everyone's cup of tea but I get very annoyed when all the attention is aimed at me we are here as a couple and swinging makes us closer he's let me play alone before which was a nice experience but I still feel slightly bad for it but he always says he doesn't blame people for having more interest in me but it just frustrates me a lot lol any other girls out there that feel the same I can't be the only one xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ondon-manMan
over a year ago

london

Two reasons why his being out shadows

By *ankie303Woman
over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

To be honest 90% of your profile is about you. No mention of what he likes or is looking for, 10/65 pics feature him and at least half of them 10 looked to be the same repetitive dick pic.

Hope that helps.

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple
over a year ago

darlington

Very female dominated bio but basically whatever you write female will always get more attention maybe add you will only reply to messages that address you as a couple

By *lixir of lifeMan
over a year ago

knob Creek

Then have 50% of the pics of him and stop writing simply about yourself in your bio ..

See if that helps

By *ose and her beast OP   Couple
over a year ago

Watford

Thanks for being honest guys will get on it

By *iceButtSlimMan
over a year ago

Folkestone

Don't be too disheartened, you will always get more messages aimed at the female side of a couples profile than you will at the male. That's just down to the ratio of men / women, even those messaging the male side will use it as a lever to get to the female of a profile anyway.

By *aughty_nymphWoman
over a year ago

Cheltenham

That’s just how fab is.

Women get more attention than men. Nothing personal. If the couple didn’t had the female it would be a single male messaging a single male or a couple messaging a single male (pretty rare!).

Personally I still think your profile is vague, can’t really apply hentai as an interest to fab meets.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Brendon always gets more attention

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

It’s usually the case. It is frustrating. I’d deffo meet your man If I was closer. He looks a lovely fella.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

When your partner has boobs as big and as good as yours, you're always going to be in the shadow!

By *esparate danMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Plus bear in mind most of the attention will be coming from the man in the couple

By *othin 2 proveCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

My husband does'nt give a jot he Knows without a women this game is so much harder so it is to be expected for the women to take the lime light. He Is more than happy for me to get all the attention! Infact the more attention I recieve the more it turn him on.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That’s life on here with a high percentage of males to females or cpls

Not bothered if she gets all the attention on here but we like tesco you get 2 for one lol

Post new Message to Thread