FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How long did it take you to soft/full swap?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So, we've been swinging over a year now, pretty much covered the FF/FFM dynamic which is why we joined. We now speak about soft/full swapping with other couples during sexy times. *couples* how long did it take you? and what precautions did you take? Also, what turns you on the most when you swap partners?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ap d agde coupleCouple
over a year ago

Broadstairs

About a year

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

Just a few club visits for us. We love seeing each other give and receive oral

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Soft swap is the best form of play to start if you want to get into full swap

By *ensual 2Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

No rules on soft swap etc....some never do full on.....some do .....

over a year ago

"Just a few club visits for us. We love seeing each other give and receive oral "

Yer it's definitely a fantasy of mine to see peaches give oral to another man of a couple! The icing on the cake would be for her to give me a cheeky wink and then just shove it in her gob!!

By *OR THE WIFES PLEASUREMan
over a year ago

plymouth

Enjoy and stick to your own rules as a couple

By *ikingpairCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

We started with a few MFMs before joining Fab. Went straight in to full swap but caused a few issues so took a break for a couple of years. When we started again we said we would take it slower and communicate more. Soft swap didn't last longer than one meet though! You have to do what's right for you.

We love seeing each other enjoying themselves with other people.

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

The Attic - Derby.

Never done soft swap, never will. 100% full swap first time.

over a year ago

"Just a few club visits for us. We love seeing each other give and receive oral "

This

By *oxyvixen99Woman
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

The first night we went to a club, didnt really plan on playing but we ended up with another couple

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Our first chams visit. We went to the cinema for a bit of play time and before we knew it we were in the middle of a full blown orgy. N passed a condom to a guy who she was playing with. Precautions wise, I stayed close just incase. Granted I was getting attention from another lady, but only N went all the way that night. Great experience.

By *ilthygorgeous1Couple
over a year ago

Oxford

We started out mainly with the girl on girl scenario and slowly moved to soft swap. At first we had a no kissing rule but realised that felt a bit clinical and and ridiculous considering how up close and personal we were being with our mouths anyway. We were lucky enough to meet a Lovely couple early on who we played with regularly, they were way more experienced than us but extremely patient and non pushy so eventually we took the plunge into full swap. It was a fantastic experience and after we had the realisation that it wasn’t such a big deal, just recreational sex and giggles with good friends. The important thing is communication! Talk to each other, listen to each other and don’t run before you can walk. Make sure you are both comfortable with any situation. Just because one of you really wants to try something doesn’t mean it should happen. Remember you’re a team. We are comfortable with pretty much any scenario now and we’ve tried most. Yes we occasionally have a blip but that’s a good thing and it’s normally because the situation isn’t quite right.

Have fun xxx

By *arl17Man
over a year ago

Central Portugal

With my ex a few weeks but an ex now but good times were had xxx

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

"Never done soft swap, never will. 100% full swap first time. "

Same. Straight to full sex, that's what we joined for, the more explicit the better.

over a year ago

"We started out mainly with the girl on girl scenario and slowly moved to soft swap. At first we had a no kissing rule but realised that felt a bit clinical and and ridiculous considering how up close and personal we were being with our mouths anyway. We were lucky enough to meet a Lovely couple early on who we played with regularly, they were way more experienced than us but extremely patient and non pushy so eventually we took the plunge into full swap. It was a fantastic experience and after we had the realisation that it wasn’t such a big deal, just recreational sex and giggles with good friends. The important thing is communication! Talk to each other, listen to each other and don’t run before you can walk. Make sure you are both comfortable with any situation. Just because one of you really wants to try something doesn’t mean it should happen. Remember you’re a team. We are comfortable with pretty much any scenario now and we’ve tried most. Yes we occasionally have a blip but that’s a good thing and it’s normally because the situation isn’t quite right.

Have fun xxx"

Yer that's pretty much where we are now where you was at the start of your journey. We have spoke about the kissing and atm this would be left out for just us. It would be great to meet a couple like who you described who we could grow with and experiment with that sounds like it helped you so much!

I'd say out of us both its probably me(tat)who would need treating more delicately. I try to envisage every scenario in my head and question if i'd be cool or have a brainfart about it. But like you said it's just sex out the end of the day and i'm the one who gets to go home with my gorgeous woman everytime. Thanks for that.

over a year ago

"Our first chams visit. We went to the cinema for a bit of play time and before we knew it we were in the middle of a full blown orgy. N passed a condom to a guy who she was playing with. Precautions wise, I stayed close just incase. Granted I was getting attention from another lady, but only N went all the way that night. Great experience."

Had you spoke about this earlier on then before you hit the club? Like going all the way.

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple
over a year ago

darlington

First meet was full sex never soft swapped yet

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Stockport

It took us almost two years before we played with anyone but each other, then soft swap for about 6/9 Mths, a couple of MFM before we tried full swap. It’s been a long fun journey. At first it was hard to find couples on the same page, till we realised as long as we’re on the same page it didn’t matter! We love watching each other enjoying others, as long as we’re in the same room and can always see each other. But communication and the ability to laugh is the key for us.

Mrs J x

over a year ago

"It took us almost two years before we played with anyone but each other, then soft swap for about 6/9 Mths, a couple of MFM before we tried full swap. It’s been a long fun journey. At first it was hard to find couples on the same page, till we realised as long as we’re on the same page it didn’t matter! We love watching each other enjoying others, as long as we’re in the same room and can always see each other. But communication and the ability to laugh is the key for us.

Mrs J x"

Thanks Mrs J, love that - hard to find couples on the same page - long as we're on the same page.. nice subtle way of putting it. It's nice to know it took you both a while to fully induldge in the LS, as much as I envy how people dive straight in with confidence, as the other couple mentioned above it's nice to walk before you can run too!

over a year ago

No time at all, could not see the point of soft only swap. A bit like eating chocolate with the wrapper on.

over a year ago

"We started with a few MFMs before joining Fab. Went straight in to full swap but caused a few issues so took a break for a couple of years. When we started again we said we would take it slower and communicate more. Soft swap didn't last longer than one meet though! You have to do what's right for you.

We love seeing each other enjoying themselves with other people."

Thanks you 2, thanks for being honest! Love how you left it a few years and tried it again and succeeded the 2nd time round.

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

All our meets have been full sex, soft play is.not really for us

By *ensual 2Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

"We started with a few MFMs before joining Fab. Went straight in to full swap but caused a few issues so took a break for a couple of years. When we started again we said we would take it slower and communicate more. Soft swap didn't last longer than one meet though! You have to do what's right for you.

We love seeing each other enjoying themselves with other people.

Thanks you 2, thanks for being honest! Love how you left it a few years and tried it again and succeeded the 2nd time round. "

Just do what you both feel happy with in your own time ...its not a race ...unless you want it to be one

over a year ago

We are considering this also and wondering whether cam fun would be a good entry? Anyone else start this way? Any suggestions on starting out?

By *ilthygorgeous1Couple
over a year ago

Oxford

"We started out mainly with the girl on girl scenario and slowly moved to soft swap. At first we had a no kissing rule but realised that felt a bit clinical and and ridiculous considering how up close and personal we were being with our mouths anyway. We were lucky enough to meet a Lovely couple early on who we played with regularly, they were way more experienced than us but extremely patient and non pushy so eventually we took the plunge into full swap. It was a fantastic experience and after we had the realisation that it wasn’t such a big deal, just recreational sex and giggles with good friends. The important thing is communication! Talk to each other, listen to each other and don’t run before you can walk. Make sure you are both comfortable with any situation. Just because one of you really wants to try something doesn’t mean it should happen. Remember you’re a team. We are comfortable with pretty much any scenario now and we’ve tried most. Yes we occasionally have a blip but that’s a good thing and it’s normally because the situation isn’t quite right.

Have fun xxx

Yer that's pretty much where we are now where you was at the start of your journey. We have spoke about the kissing and atm this would be left out for just us. It would be great to meet a couple like who you described who we could grow with and experiment with that sounds like it helped you so much!

I'd say out of us both its probably me(tat)who would need treating more delicately. I try to envisage every scenario in my head and question if i'd be cool or have a brainfart about it. But like you said it's just sex out the end of the day and i'm the one who gets to go home with my gorgeous woman everytime. Thanks for that. "

Those brain farts are natural. honestly you can be in the same scenario five times on five different occasions and one time all of a sudden for some reason they creep up on you. That said we’ve been playing since we were in our early twenties and we’ve only had a few blips. As stated before it’s normally because the situation isn’t quite right. We love seeing each other pleasuring or being pleasured by other partners. There’s something so fiendishly naughty and deliciously wrong about watching your partner do something that they’re not supposed to be doing especially if they are enjoying it.

Post new Message to Thread