Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Taking things to the extreme

Jump to newest

By *reatformeat OP   Woman
over a year ago

my own bubble

Cuckholding to us means the husband watching his wife with another guy but to others it seems to suggest were into putting hubby in a cock cage tieing him up while he watches and humiliating him. Why do people try to push things to another level ? I would say that was more bdsm ? No ?. Thoughts please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Because different things are different for different people?

over a year ago

my own bubble

"Because different things are different for different people? "

Totaly get that , not an issue but are they using cuckholding to decribe something else or is it me not grasping the true meaning of it ?

over a year ago

To be honest we get confused with this to . I see myself as a cuckhold because i enjoy seeing my wife with other guys however I'm not into being humiliated especially by the guy , nor would i ever want to be tied up or made to wear a cock cage , so yes that sounds more like bdsm to me but not being into that scene i wouldn't really know

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I'm my opinion to be a cuckold there has to be an element of humiliation. Otherwise you are a voyeur.

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I'm my opinion to be a cuckold there has to be an element of humiliation. Otherwise you are a voyeur. "

Exactly this.....

By *ensualgent38Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh & London

"Cuckholding to us means the husband watching his wife with another guy but to others it seems to suggest were into putting hubby in a cock cage tieing him up while he watches and humiliating him. Why do people try to push things to another level ? I would say that was more bdsm ? No ?. Thoughts please "

It’s really about what you want it to be. What turns you both on. I love to meet passionate couples and always love to see how much they enjoy sharing their sex games with me. Sharing that with a couple is a big turn on.

over a year ago

"I'm my opinion to be a cuckold there has to be an element of humiliation. Otherwise you are a voyeur. "
not according to the term as it reads in the dictionary

over a year ago

my own bubble

"Cuckholding to us means the husband watching his wife with another guy but to others it seems to suggest were into putting hubby in a cock cage tieing him up while he watches and humiliating him. Why do people try to push things to another level ? I would say that was more bdsm ? No ?. Thoughts please

It’s really about what you want it to be. What turns you both on. I love to meet passionate couples and always love to see how much they enjoy sharing their sex games with me. Sharing that with a couple is a big turn on."

But people occasionaly expect to push boundries because their idealogy of a cuckhold is not yours.

By *reedy_for_funCouple
over a year ago

My House

From Wiki:

"Unlike the traditional definition of the term, in fetish usage a cuckold or wife watching is complicit in their partner's sexual "infidelity"; the wife who enjoys cuckolding her husband is called a cuckoldress if the man is more submissive. If a couple can keep the fantasy in the bedroom, or come to an agreement where being cuckolded in reality does not damage the relationship, they may try it out in reality. However, the primary proponent of the fantasy is almost always the one being humiliated, or the "cuckold": the cuckold convinces his lover to participate in the fantasy for them, though other "cuckolds" may prefer their lover to initiate the situation instead. The fetish fantasy does not work at all if the cuckold is being humiliated against their will."

To answer your question more deeply however:

If the man is submissive in the bedroom, or likes to feel humiliated, wearing a cock-cage may be part of that fantasy. Being made to watch from the corner without taking active part, even being made to only listen or even dropping his partner off somewhere and waiting for her to finish, ALL of these are part of the cuckold fetish. It is more of an umbrella term for a whole gamut of fantasies and desires.

Each to their own yes?

By *ensualgent38Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh & London

"Cuckholding to us means the husband watching his wife with another guy but to others it seems to suggest were into putting hubby in a cock cage tieing him up while he watches and humiliating him. Why do people try to push things to another level ? I would say that was more bdsm ? No ?. Thoughts please

It’s really about what you want it to be. What turns you both on. I love to meet passionate couples and always love to see how much they enjoy sharing their sex games with me. Sharing that with a couple is a big turn on.

But people occasionaly expect to push boundries because their idealogy of a cuckhold is not yours. "

That’s why it’s important to chat first. To understand each other’s likes and boundaries. I like to take my lead from the couple because in my experience if the couple is happy then everyone has a great time

over a year ago

Just done a google lol aparantly one is a cuckold and the other should be termed as a masochistic cuckold . So i read that as a cuckold who likes a bit of bdsm thrown in the mix ,

over a year ago

my own bubble

"Just done a google lol aparantly one is a cuckold and the other should be termed as a masochistic cuckold . So i read that as a cuckold who likes a bit of bdsm thrown in the mix , "

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

The Attic - Derby.

"To be honest we get confused with this to . I see myself as a cuckhold because i enjoy seeing my wife with other guys however I'm not into being humiliated especially by the guy , nor would i ever want to be tied up or made to wear a cock cage , so yes that sounds more like bdsm to me but not being into that scene i wouldn't really know "

Your an Alpha cuckold. You enjoy watching, but not the humilation and tie up ect.

Bdsm and swinging have very elastic sides. One side does not fit all. There are the basic discriptions, and its upto the persons involved to interprate them to fit themselves.

over a year ago

We probably fall into the more extreme definition from your description OP. However, I don’t think it really needs to be pigeon holed. It’s different for different people.

For us one of the main reasons we do it is because hubby is quite a strong assertive guy in public and I can be quite the opposite. When we are home the roles reverse. It just feels right. Perhaps it is bdsm but who knows, it just depends on your own definition.

over a year ago

On fab there is so many different terms and definitions. Many here like to share their wife in various scenarios.

Some like the cuckold where husband doesnt take part. This often includes humiliation or more.

Some like the hot wife where husband isn't prese t but the wife then relates every detail back to him and can include photos or videos of wife with lover.

The stag and vixen where the husband is present and may participate so it becomes an mfm..

All have variations, define your limits and agree with your wife..we definitely aren't cuckold in the fab sense..anyone who tried humiliation would find any play stopped as it would cease to become sexually enjoyable for us..

over a year ago

"We probably fall into the more extreme definition from your description OP. However, I don’t think it really needs to be pigeon holed. It’s different for different people.

For us one of the main reasons we do it is because hubby is quite a strong assertive guy in public and I can be quite the opposite. When we are home the roles reverse. It just feels right. Perhaps it is bdsm but who knows, it just depends on your own definition."

Wow just looked at your profile defo as more of a bdsm twist to it than what i would deacribe as cuckold . Differant strokes for difderant folks but very extreme form of cukolding for me

over a year ago

my own bubble

"We probably fall into the more extreme definition from your description OP. However, I don’t think it really needs to be pigeon holed. It’s different for different people.

For us one of the main reasons we do it is because hubby is quite a strong assertive guy in public and I can be quite the opposite. When we are home the roles reverse. It just feels right. Perhaps it is bdsm but who knows, it just depends on your own definition."

Yes i would say your husband is more into bdsm than cuckolding but thats just my interpretion of the 2 x

By *ensualgent38Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh & London

That sounds intensely erotic. It goes to show that when you find a kindred spirit to share that with, the pleasure for all is fantastic.

over a year ago

Labels, labels, labels...just have fun and be yourselves, who cares what terminology somebody else is using as long as it isn’t offensive

over a year ago

"Labels, labels, labels...just have fun and be yourselves, who cares what terminology somebody else is using as long as it isn’t offensive "

Suppose if you meet people because your into cuckolding though and they start bringing out whips chains and cock cages it could get a little awkward

over a year ago

my own bubble

"Labels, labels, labels...just have fun and be yourselves, who cares what terminology somebody else is using as long as it isn’t offensive

Suppose if you meet people because your into cuckolding though and they start bringing out whips chains and cock cages it could get a little awkward "

just a little bit x

over a year ago

By *ee And MikeCouple
over a year ago

Cannock

Cuckolding means different things to different couples.

Personally I’m not one for being present when my wife meets other guys, I’d much rather her go out for a coffee or a drink with the guy and what they get up afterwards is their business.

The humiliation comes in your own mind, knowing your wife is out with another guy, enjoying his company and all that goes with it.

By *harAndBryCouple
over a year ago

nr Stamford

Like most things, there's subtle differences for everyone. As far as I (Bry) see it, a cuckold shares his wife but is (either genuinely or acting to be) doing so under instruction by the wife. If the husband is willing then it's a hotwife scenario.

We have a hotwife relationship - I genuinely get off on seeing Char with other guys and actively encourage it. However when Char takes the lead and organises things and simply tells me what's going to happen, I like to play that I have no say in the matter

Post new Message to Thread