FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Why is it most hubby don't play except wife.But profile don't reflect that.why?

Jump to newest

By *ieutenant OP   Man
over a year ago

london

I notice this trend in house party and club scene. I can understand the hubby is there for safety concern.Some of the couples profile don’t indicate hubby don't play. Not just me some couples find this off-putting.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *estofbothCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

"I notice this trend in house party and club scene. I can understand the hubby is there for safety concern.Some of the couples profile don’t indicate hubby don't play. Not just me some couples find this off-putting. "

As in husband doesn’t play with anyone except his wife? Or husband stands there fully dressed just watching?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why would you find it off putting ?

By *ussex team upMan
over a year ago

Sussex

Whatever suited the couple is fine by us . A lot just like seeing the wife enjoying herself and gets 0leasure from that

By *ieutenant OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"Whatever suited the couple is fine by us . A lot just like seeing the wife enjoying herself and gets 0leasure from that "

That should reflect on their profile so people can judge for themself.I ve seen some couples complainin about this not just me

By *reedy_for_funCouple
over a year ago

My House

We both like to play and sometimes we like to watch the other play. Neither of us is a shrinking violet when it comes to play-time but we don't always want to be constantly fucking either. Sometimes you need a break from the action and we're happy to let the other continue if they want.

I take her to parties where she can quench her desires for multiple black guys. I cannot be expected to fuck her too every time she's fucking some guy as she's at it all night long. Does that make it wrong that I will watch her for most of the night?

By *uliaChrisCouple
over a year ago

westerham

"We both like to play and sometimes we like to watch the other play. Neither of us is a shrinking violet when it comes to play-time but we don't always want to be constantly fucking either. Sometimes you need a break from the action and we're happy to let the other continue if they want.

I take her to parties where she can quench her desires for multiple black guys. I cannot be expected to fuck her too every time she's fucking some guy as she's at it all night long. Does that make it wrong that I will watch her for most of the night? "

Well that’s clearly wrong, you’re breaking all the rules there

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We have on our profile not looking for couples which we are not because for personal reasons I have no interest in playing with anyone apart from my wife buts that’s just my choice.

T

By *ieutenant OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"We have on our profile not looking for couples which we are not because for personal reasons I have no interest in playing with anyone apart from my wife buts that’s just my choice.

T"

People will appreciate your honesty for being upfront on your profile. But some couples remain mute about it

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I notice this trend in house party and club scene. I can understand the hubby is there for safety concern.Some of the couples profile don’t indicate hubby don't play. Not just me some couples find this off-putting. "

It’s because it’s all about the wife. She wants the excitement but he gets none. This I say from experience at meeting Fab couples with my FWB....the wives have said blatantly ‘he’s not playing’ so I’ve asked ‘what about me then?’ At no point was it discussed before hand or on the profile. Lots of people on here fooling others into play and it’s wrong.

Post new Message to Thread