Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Blurred faces

Jump to newest

By *aughty2foryou OP   Couple
over a year ago

Devon/Cornwall

What apps do people use to blur faces in videos? We'd love to post most videos on fab and have seen some good examples from others. We both use android, so apple only apps won't suffice

Xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *sScarlett_BlazeCouple
over a year ago

Local-ish

We use PhotoDirector and PowerDirector for editing pics and vids. Both are free to use but do leave a watermark with the app name in the bottom corner unless you pay for the expanded service

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Blurred faces.. I could do with a replacement face. Lol

Blurring my face would only disappoint someone when they actual get to see me... Lol

over a year ago

I used one called Blur Photo the icon is a blue background and like a water drop, it’s really good and blurs not pixelates

By *ungRee4Man
over a year ago

central belt

Other way to do it is use one of the apps that allow you to put text over the face. That way you can just add a symbol or shape....that’s what I do, easy and quick to do

over a year ago

I use an app called “photo editor-” on my iPhone it’s one of the top free apps on the App Store it has a blur tool which I have used in the past

Other times I have used paint or something similar with the spray can tool set the opacity really low use the colour match to your skin a couple of clicks over your face and it’s blurred without looking like a solid colour

Post new Message to Thread