Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Don't you hate it when...

Jump to newest

By *.D.I.D.A.S OP   Man
over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

You are having a really nice chat with somebody and then suddenly you can't see their messages in your inbox anymore and realise they have decided to vanish from the site all of a sudden mid conversation.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yeah I know wh......

over a year ago

They came

By *.D.I.D.A.S OP   Man
over a year ago

"They came "

Dayummmm! I didn't even talk dirty. I have a gift. Anyone else want to experience an amazing orgasm which makes you disappear off the face of the earth?

over a year ago

"You are having a really nice chat with somebody and then suddenly you can't see their messages in your inbox anymore and realise they have decided to vanish from the site all of a sudden mid conversation. "

Too right. Happens all too often.

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

"You are having a really nice chat with somebody and then suddenly you can't see their messages in your inbox anymore and realise they have decided to vanish from the site all of a sudden mid conversation. "

You probably weren't flicking his switch.

By *.D.I.D.A.S OP   Man
over a year ago

"You are having a really nice chat with somebody and then suddenly you can't see their messages in your inbox anymore and realise they have decided to vanish from the site all of a sudden mid conversation.

You probably weren't flicking his switch."

Fine, but to delete suddenly? And obviously I get I may not be scintillating at conversation or titillation, but I'd like to think that I have some good judgement and from my judgement I'd say that normally the conversation is going quite positively. Anyway, just wondered if anyone else has these experiences or if anyone can shed any light. Maybe they got k1dnapped and I need to go all Liam Neeson and retrieve them

Post new Message to Thread