Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Surprise the delivery guy....

Jump to newest

By *oxyViking OP   Couple
over a year ago

East Anglia

Hi guys,

Have you ever opened the door to the delivery guy and given him an eyeful?

The Amazon guy who just popped round here wasn’t expecting that!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

Yes answered door in small sports top, in pics, was heavy parcels, worked as he carried them into back garden

By *mma_j_cdTV/TS
over a year ago

chester

Please tell us more x

over a year ago

East Anglia

"Yes answered door in small sports top, in pics, was heavy parcels, worked as he carried them into back garden "

Such a turn on!! I quite like the loose dressing gown look too

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

"Yes answered door in small sports top, in pics, was heavy parcels, worked as he carried them into back garden

Such a turn on!! I quite like the loose dressing gown look too "

Costume or bikini next lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nah. Call me a prude or whatever, but if the shoe was on the other foot and I was a delivery driver and a man answered the door with his dick hanging out, I wouldn't appreciate it.

over a year ago

East Anglia

"Nah. Call me a prude or whatever, but if the shoe was on the other foot and I was a delivery driver and a man answered the door with his dick hanging out, I wouldn't appreciate it."

That’s a very fair point

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Nah. Call me a prude or whatever, but if the shoe was on the other foot and I was a delivery driver and a man answered the door with his dick hanging out, I wouldn't appreciate it."

over a year ago

With you on this

By *andy cane321Couple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Luckily you dont get many men complaining about a women showing an erotic amount of flesh leaving the finer things to the imagination. However i do see it wouldn't work the other way around

Delivery driver are loving the hot wife answering the doors

over a year ago

Personally I think it's a huge disrespect to any man and a tad egotistical on the part of the person doing it but hey ho, funny old world.

By *ananas57Couple
over a year ago

lake ariel

I've been teasing the mail man all lockdown

By *inkycreamCouple
over a year ago

manchester

I made one trip up

By *oudLoutishLoverWoman
over a year ago

Colchester

Agreed. If a man exposed himself when I delivered to him, I’d report him and be scared to deliver there again. Indecent exposure is indecent exposure.

Consent is needed before touching someone, so it should be necessary for flashing, too. Indecent exposure falls under the sexual assault umbrella, after all.

Women need to start understanding that being female isn’t a free pass for certain things. You don’t know how vulnerable or sensitive a stranger might be. Yes, seeing your tits might make a bloke’s day, but it also might be an unpleasant experience for some. Don’t risk upsetting people just for a little thrill.

As an aside, I’d love the confidence of thinking I’m irresistible to everyone but I’m not an idiot. Nobody is everybody’s type!

By *oulja_01000Man
over a year ago

North East

Think I need to change my career choice and become a delivery driver following this post

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"Personally I think it's a huge disrespect to any man and a tad egotistical on the part of the person doing it but hey ho, funny old world. "

I agree, and although I might have a varied range of sexual fantasies I feel its abhorrent to involve unsuspecting bystanders in them.

over a year ago

"Think I need to change my career choice and become a delivery driver following this post "

I’m with you. We should set one up lol

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

"Hi guys,

The Amazon guy who just popped round here wasn’t expecting that!! "

Did you flash your cock at him?

Funny how it's assumed it's the female. It's wrong whoever it is. No respect for others and assuming it's wanted. Could back fire on you one day.

By *irthyDickMan
over a year ago

West Midlands

i’m a delivery guy and love a bit of flashing from ladies when i deliver- to be honest hardly ever happens and only by accident but happy to be flashed at

By *inkycreamCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Not met one to date who didn’t like it so some times a bit of fun isn’t worth winding you neck up for.

over a year ago

This happened to me by mistake a few weeks ago. We are often not home because we work in the day. This particular driver had been to us several times and leaves parcels in the box by our back door.

On this particular day I was in the kitchen by the back door wearing only my knickers. He came round to the back as he normally does but the back door was open as it was a hot day.

He saw me and immediately apologised and averted his eyes. I giggled and said don’t worry, he has seen me now and I’m not shy. I thanked him for the parcel and he took a moment before he left.

It was all rather nice, but I don’t know that I would want to do that to someone deliberately.

By *AYENCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I wonder if any man in the history of the world has ever been offended by a sexy lady?

Surely the female equivalent of cock flashing would mean the woman would be standing there exposing her clit - I doubt that is what we're talking about here.

I would suggest that all those sexy ladies that don't take life too seriously and enjoy making a guy's day (and I'm pretty certain it does) crack on!!

K

over a year ago

As a Postman of 2 decades I have seen lots of nudity, absolutely makes me day when I see a flash of ladies skin on purpose or not. Seen my fair share of little cocks as well which is not so good

over a year ago

I think it depends whether it’s a full on eyeful with everything hanging out, or just an outfit that leaves a little to the imagination! I’ve answered the door forgetting I was wearing a sports bra and only after realised my nipples were quite prominent through it, but would never answer with anything less than that on purpose!

Also, to me it’s a little bit risky, if it’s clearly deliberate, don’t forget that guy has your address and may see that as an invitation. Yes not all, but the thought scares me a little!

over a year ago

An ex of mine use to love to tease delivery people never showed everything but just a good eye n some extra skin

By *ob rodMan
over a year ago

lancaster

Work for utilities had a few flashes almost sure accidental

Couple of tits hanging out of arm hole of pjs

And once followed a student guy upstairs to his flat he had short dressing gown no undies he tripped going upstairs full cock balls and arse on show

By *eastAndTheHarlotCouple
over a year ago

Hartlepool

Stop including people in your kinks without prior discussion.

It's disgusting. No matter the gender.

By *r and Mrs BlackCouple
over a year ago

Chesterfield

I once opened the door to the postman shortly after finishing feeding our newborn...... Baby brain had neglected to put my huge HH milky tits away!

He didn't complain....

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

I used to deliver the post many moons ago and often wished this would happen to me.

over a year ago

"Hi guys,

With the current situation - they're already running to their vans before you've opened the door

over a year ago

I’m a delivery driver and this has to be one of my ultimate fantasies

over a year ago

"Hi guys,

Can I get an eyeful

By *illy999TV/TS
over a year ago

Taunton

"Personally I think it's a huge disrespect to any man and a tad egotistical on the part of the person doing it but hey ho, funny old world. "

Indeed it is.

By *r and Mrs BlackCouple
over a year ago

Chesterfield

"I used to deliver the post many moons ago and often wished this would happen to me. "

My postman knocked regularly after that just to give me damn letters..... I can't imagine why!

over a year ago

Been seen naked by builders, neighbors, and delivery men a few times.

over a year ago

"Been seen naked by builders, neighbors, and delivery men a few times."

Lucky them looool

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

No. Why subject them to I decent exposure while they are trying to do their job? Would you walk into kfc or Asda and flash the staff there??

over a year ago

going work for amazon now

over a year ago

What if you ladies flashed and he got hard and horny and tried to make a move it’s then turned into something more than a tease......do you ladies think that would change your way of looking at things?

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

I have answered the door crossdressed once, to take in a parcel (I’d forgotten it was due to be delivered) not wearing anything revealing I must add. That’s as risky I would get.

over a year ago

"What if you ladies flashed and he got hard and horny and tried to make a move it’s then turned into something more than a tease......do you ladies think that would change your way of looking at things?"

If I fancied him there wouldn't be a problem. If I didn't it would be awkward yes.

over a year ago

"What if you ladies flashed and he got hard and horny and tried to make a move it’s then turned into something more than a tease......do you ladies think that would change your way of looking at things?

If I fancied him there wouldn't be a problem. If I didn't it would be awkward yes."

he didn't do the classic hole in the box trick

over a year ago

I can see the point of people saying it’s out of order but personally when I delivered takeaways years ago I loved it. I almost started doing deliveries again when lockdown started but couldn’t be arsed sorting my car insurance for it.

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

I wonder how many female couriers/posties like to see a topless guy opening the door

over a year ago

I’ll try this the next time the Jehovah witnesses knock on my door.....

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

"Stop including people in your kinks without prior discussion.

It's disgusting. No matter the gender."

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Stop including people in your kinks without prior discussion.

It's disgusting. No matter the gender.

"

By *uckfunCouple
over a year ago

North Coast

When we lived in North Yorkshire, we would always order a take away on a Friday night. Friday night was our dress up night too, so we would order our food, then while we were having our fun with my lady in a basque and stockings with stilettos. The food would arrive? Dressing gown loosely on she would go to the door to receive it. He’d get a slight glimpse of the basque and stockings. Same man every time, he’d sometimes make a cheeky comment followed by ‘see you next week’. Nothing more than that, he enjoyed it though.

over a year ago

Mr is currently a delivery driver during lockdown.

I'm sure it'd brighten his day to get a surprise!

By *martin1001Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

I had the opposite the other day... the doorbell rang and when I opened it, there stood my neighbour wearing a black basque, stockings & suspenders and split-crotch knickers!!

I said "fuck off Dave, I'm trying to work"

By *ookingforfun9970Man
over a year ago

nearby

If people started doing this around where I live I think I’d become a delivery guy

By *martin1001Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

"I think it depends whether it’s a full on eyeful with everything hanging out, or just an outfit that leaves a little to the imagination! I’ve answered the door forgetting I was wearing a sports bra and only after realised my nipples were quite prominent through it, but would never answer with anything less than that on purpose!

Also, to me it’s a little bit risky, if it’s clearly deliberate, don’t forget that guy has your address and may see that as an invitation. Yes not all, but the thought scares me a little! "

I was thinking this - there are enough weirdos out there who think that a woman wearing revealing clothing is 'asking for it' to make this a bit dangerous.

over a year ago

"I had the opposite the other day... the doorbell rang and when I opened it, there stood my neighbour wearing a black basque, stockings & suspenders and split-crotch knickers!!

I said "fuck off Dave, I'm trying to work""

Ooof a bit of humour...

I dared to laugh!!

By *nt1Man
over a year ago

Allington

When i was 15 on my paper round i accidently delivered a paper to the wrong house. I went back and knocked the door to get it back. An extremely tired lady answered and just had her head showing round the door. She was butt naked and it was a glass door!!

She couldnt have been thinking straight...

Post new Message to Thread