Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Unsolicited dick pics

Jump to newest

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Discuss.. Why do you think men send unsolicited dick pics in their messages? I read there's 3 main reasons:

- validation

- narcissism

- hoping for vag photo in return

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think it's a bit of all 3. It's also incredibly intrusive, rude, and in my view should be illegal. The mindset is (consciously or subconsciously) "I can force myself on you without consent".

Modern day equivalent of flashing women in parks wearing a mac.

over a year ago

Wanting to share what they believe is the most glorious, tempting appendage in the world. A picture is worth a thousand words they say, but how different those words can be, especially when it comes to dick pics

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I think it's a bit of all 3. It's also incredibly intrusive, rude, and in my view should be illegal. The mindset is (consciously or subconsciously) "I can force myself on you without consent".

Modern day equivalent of flashing women in parks wearing a mac. "

Sending nudes isn't illegal in uk right?

over a year ago

I've never ever considered sending a picture of my foof in return.

No one wants to see that. Even when they ask.

I think sometimes men get a bit swept up in the content of this site (or in other places sadly too) and seem to see it as the green light to bring their willy out to everyone.

They fail to see its possibly and often unwelcome.

By *ersnickety PantsWoman
over a year ago

Club Meets Only

They think they have the biggest best looking cock going & you should be so impressed you can't refuse

By *eivers101Couple
over a year ago

Carlisle

Trying to impress..... And more often than not failing miserably ??

over a year ago

Because they're cocks.

over a year ago

"I think it's a bit of all 3. It's also incredibly intrusive, rude, and in my view should be illegal. The mindset is (consciously or subconsciously) "I can force myself on you without consent".

Modern day equivalent of flashing women in parks wearing a mac.

Sending nudes isn't illegal in uk right? "

No it isn't illegal to send nudes in the UK. I have no problem with people sending nudes, but I do have a problem with unsolicited nudes.

over a year ago

This is a brilliant response that I got from

ember and queen Leviosa

Never, ever send pictures of your genitals to people who haven’t asked to see them. Doesn’t everyone know this by now?

It’s always inappropriate and it’s sexually aggressive; the modern equivalent of flashing.

You believe that your wish to send out pictures of your penis overrides my right to decide whether I want to look at it.

You may point out ‘but oh, you have naked photos on your profile!’ There’s a difference. I didn’t send them to you. You sent your picture to me DIRECTLY, and I did NOT consent to that.

You may also point out ‘but this is a sex site!’ Well guess what sunshine, it’s not. It’s a swingers site. And swinging is a hell of a lot more than just ‘here is my willy!’ If your penis is all you have to show for yourself, I will automatically assume you are just a dick, and I wouldn’t want to meet you anyway.

Here’s an article examining why some men send unsolicited penis photos

https://www.refinery29.uk/why-men-send-nude-dick-pictures

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I hate it when you say "no thank you" to someone and they message back with a cock pic saying "will this change your mind". Eh, no

over a year ago

"I hate it when you say "no thank you" to someone and they message back with a cock pic saying "will this change your mind". Eh, no "

There should be a warning on this site, telling people not to do it in my view.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"I hate it when you say "no thank you" to someone and they message back with a cock pic saying "will this change your mind". Eh, no

There should be a warning on this site, telling people not to do it in my view."

My profile should be warning enough but obviously not read by many.

over a year ago

"Discuss.. Why do you think men send unsolicited dick pics in their messages? I read there's 3 main reasons:

- validation

- narcissism

"

All of the above ^

over a year ago

"I hate it when you say "no thank you" to someone and they message back with a cock pic saying "will this change your mind". Eh, no

There should be a warning on this site, telling people not to do it in my view.

My profile should be warning enough but obviously not read by many."

Well quite - we all know that a warning on a profile is meaningless. It would be helpful if the site mentioned it specifically though. People need to be taught consent.

By *antrelWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham/Cardiff

"I hate it when you say "no thank you" to someone and they message back with a cock pic saying "will this change your mind". Eh, no "

Me too! I’ve had guys send me a dick pic after I’ve said no saying ‘this is what you’re missing out on’. Clearly that’ll work because I’ll be so enamoured by your wondrous dick that I’m going to over look that you’re a disrespectful prick who won’t take no for answer Yep sounds like someone I’d feel safe meeting

over a year ago

The absolute clincher is when a message including a cock picture says "Can you handle this?"

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

I think some men join with the impression that sending a dick pic is expected of them some how, that it's the only part of them that is important to women on here. Not sure where they got that idea from though.

By *rre786Man
over a year ago

Reading

I've never understood the desire by others to send unsolicited dick pics. Pretty sure it's what the man can do with it rather than what it looks like that is more likely to impress.

More likely to impress still would be the realisation that what a(nother) dick looks like is likely to rank pretty lowly in three list of things that are likely it interest a women, and to actually consider what would entice her to wish to discover more...

Just my guesses, anyway...

By *reakfastCouple
over a year ago

Great Dunmow

"

Modern day equivalent of flashing women in parks wearing a mac. "

This.

By *hesexpistolsCouple
over a year ago

Kent

"This is a brilliant response that I got from

ember and queen Leviosa

Never, ever send pictures of your genitals to people who haven’t asked to see them. Doesn’t everyone know this by now?

It’s always inappropriate and it’s sexually aggressive; the modern equivalent of flashing.

You believe that your wish to send out pictures of your penis overrides my right to decide whether I want to look at it.

You may point out ‘but oh, you have naked photos on your profile!’ There’s a difference. I didn’t send them to you. You sent your picture to me DIRECTLY, and I did NOT consent to that.

You may also point out ‘but this is a sex site!’ Well guess what sunshine, it’s not. It’s a swingers site. And swinging is a hell of a lot more than just ‘here is my willy!’ If your penis is all you have to show for yourself, I will automatically assume you are just a dick, and I wouldn’t want to meet you anyway.

https://www.refinery29.uk/why-men-send-nude-dick-pictures"

This is excellent, thank you for sharing. One more thought, those who send dick picks are often ones who have been here for ages with no verifications, as though they need some kind of puerile validation of their masculinity. Swinging is 100% about respect, not validation.

over a year ago

If you're just promoting yourself based on your penis, it's probably high time you started looking at your life choices.

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Lol that often happens to me too

By *ig1gaz1Man
over a year ago

bradford

"The absolute clincher is when a message including a cock picture says "Can you handle this?"

"

you could always reply back and say its a bit small isnt it!

over a year ago

"The absolute clincher is when a message including a cock picture says "Can you handle this?"

"

I could but the prick doesn't need any attention at all.

By *ig1gaz1Man
over a year ago

bradford

I could but the prick doesn't need any attention at all."

I get what you mean though seen it when I was a couple before myself.

I hate the spam male photos with the stupid comments on them.

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

ember and queen Leviosa

https://www.refinery29.uk/why-men-send-nude-dick-pictures

This is excellent, thank you for sharing. One more thought, those who send dick picks are often ones who have been here for ages with no verifications, as though they need some kind of puerile validation of their masculinity. Swinging is 100% about respect, not validation. "

I duno the amount of dirty talk i get in initial messages, i think i rather have a dick pic

By *harAndBryCouple
over a year ago

nr Stamford

"There should be a warning on this site, telling people not to do it in my view."

When the vast majority of single guys here don't read profiles or the FAQ, no amount of warnings will stop them.

Bry (and Char)

over a year ago

"

Sending nudes isn't illegal in uk right?

No it isn't illegal to send nudes in the UK. I have no problem with people sending nudes, but I do have a problem with unsolicited nudes. "

Sorry to be a kill joy but actually it can be deemed and offence. Malicious Communications Act, sending an electronic communication, this included messages 'online', which is deemed as indecent or grossly offensive.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"

"Sure I could. Don't want to."

over a year ago

ember and queen Leviosa

https://www.refinery29.uk/why-men-send-nude-dick-pictures"

over a year ago

"Discuss.. Why do you think men send unsolicited dick pics in their messages? I read there's 3 main reasons:

- validation

- narcissism

"

I think they do it in the hope of a shag if they show what's on offer...

By *ndiana Bones - 1Man
over a year ago

North Side

I think some guys don’t realise that women have a different sex drive/mind. Men would love a vag pic off a woman because we are more visual creatures and full of testosterone. We can get turned on by a strong breeze catching us the right way :D

Women on the other hand need time, emotion and effort put into getting turned on and cumming.

So I think I what it probably boils down to is a guy is thinking he’d love an unsolicited vag pic, so I’m sure she’d an unsolicited dick pick.

But women are Venus and men are from Mars an different things make us tick. I think some guys just need to realise that fact.

By *uck1buddyMan
over a year ago

midlands

If It was that easy to pull With a cock picture I’d be walking around naked.

I’ve only ever sent one when/if asked. I met a girl of here who craved wanking videos which she wanked to. I was happy enough to ablige but he never done this before.

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"If It was that easy to pull With a cock picture I’d be walking around naked.

I’ve only ever sent one when/if asked. I met a girl of here who craved wanking videos which she wanked to. I was happy enough to ablige but he never done this before. "

Personally, if the guy is hot and his cock is hot, i love dic pics and cum videos

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I think some guys don’t realise that women have a different sex drive/mind. Men would love a vag pic off a woman because we are more visual creatures and full of testosterone. We can get turned on by a strong breeze catching us the right way :D

Women on the other hand need time, emotion and effort put into getting turned on and cumming.

So I think I what it probably boils down to is a guy is thinking he’d love an unsolicited vag pic, so I’m sure she’d an unsolicited dick pick.

But women are Venus and men are from Mars an different things make us tick. I think some guys just need to realise that fact."

I'm really visual lover. I love dicks.. But sexy ones who I fancy the guy attached to it. Not any random stranger.

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

- validation

- narcissism

I think they do it in the hope of a shag if they show what's on offer..."

Yes I think that's definitely the common reason I get the impression of. If we really honest, are men willing to do anything for a shag?

By *uck1buddyMan
over a year ago

midlands

"If It was that easy to pull With a cock picture I’d be walking around naked.

I’ve only ever sent one when/if asked. I met a girl of here who craved wanking videos which she wanked to. I was happy enough to ablige but he never done this before.

Personally, if the guy is hot and his cock is hot, i love dic pics and cum videos "

Be careful what you wish for

Post new Message to Thread