Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Question for swinging couples

Jump to newest

By *etite_delight OP   Woman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

I don’t expect everyone to share their thoughts on here , some couples might find it too personal to talk about but I’d love to know what you did to spice up your sex life during lockdown? (considering you didn’t/couldn’t meet anyone)

Did you try anything new? Did you enjoy anything you tried recently because of lacking meets and want to try with people when you start meeting again?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes video wanks as we live apart

over a year ago

BunnyLand

"Yes video wanks as we live apart"

Inevitable

over a year ago

BunnyLand

hmmm no creative ideas happened then

except the one I know I took a part

over a year ago

We did go for our walks , took some cheeky pics without causing nuisance to others .

Walking in to a store commando ,taking pics.

Arranged walks with few cpls in the local woods and parks ,flashed at each other .

And chatting on Fab and KIK .

over a year ago

BunnyLand

that’s the spirit I was looking for! thanks for sharing x

over a year ago

We made a playroom, improvised sex furniture, built a gloryhole, added restraint points to everything in sight. We webcammed and then held a zoom orgy. We distracted each other on zoom calls and phone calls....teasing, masturbating, oral all while we talked to others. We also talked a lot about what we would do with other couples when we could play. We ordered and tried out tons of toys and underwear, using mounts and suction cups for dildos to replicate the feel of another person. Fair to say we used the time effectively

Feel free to browse our profile for all the pics and vids lol

over a year ago

"I don’t expect everyone to share their thoughts on here , some couples might find it too personal to talk about but I’d love to know what you did to spice up your sex life during lockdown? (considering you didn’t/couldn’t meet anyone)

Did you try anything new? Did you enjoy anything you tried recently because of lacking meets and want to try with people when you start meeting again?

"

As we couldn't play with others we bought a fucking machine - oh and we just had to have a queening stool.Both have been excellent lockdown purchases Also video chats with friends have helped ease the boredom x

over a year ago

Yes we went on a walk and watched each other wank too

over a year ago

We’ve bought lots of new lingerie for Mrs, loads of new toys and been taking lots and lots of pics over the lockdown.

Have a few couples we speak with regularly on here so the messages can sometimes get a bit naughty too

Other than that we have a healthy sex life anyway so has been plain sailing for us

Post new Message to Thread