Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

New bluetooth chastity cage

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It finally arrived! I've been waiting weeks for it.

My wife has become the initial key holder with master access via the phone app, but she's making a Dom friend I'll be meeting soon a key holder also so that he can unlock it.

Only they can unlock it, remotely or near me. I'm part nervous and very turned on

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inkyman1964Man
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"It finally arrived! I've been waiting weeks for it.

My wife has become the initial key holder with master access via the phone app, but she's making a Dom friend I'll be meeting soon a key holder also so that he can unlock it.

Only they can unlock it, remotely or near me. I'm part nervous and very turned on "

Good luck with the Cell Mate! I have read a few reviews and opinion is divided on the build quality. Issues with lock not opening etc.

Keep us informed.

over a year ago

Yes I read all those first. Believe me the unlock function was tested many times before wearing it lol

Feels comfortable to wear. The cage is polycarbonate, so if the worst happened it could be cut off

I got mine for £38, so worth a shot

By *iliciousCouple
over a year ago

Sussex/Surrey

"Yes I read all those first. Believe me the unlock function was tested many times before wearing it lol

Feels comfortable to wear. The cage is polycarbonate, so if the worst happened it could be cut off

I got mine for £38, so worth a shot "

Hi would it be rude to ask where you bought it ? Can't see them anywhere for that price

over a year ago

Funny thing is despite the lack of replies to this post, a good number of people have messaged me directly.

Don't hide the fact you like chastity guys

Bilicious: AliExpress, back in April many of the sellers had them for sale and they were undercutting each other day by day. I got lucky

Post new Message to Thread