Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Partners parents

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey guys

Think this could be fun and interesting...

Who has kissed or slept with their partner’s parents? A story of how it happened would be good too.

Keep swinging

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *harlie38Man
over a year ago

walsall

Towards the end of my marriage I had a brief affair with the mother in law. Having work done on the house so was going to the in laws for showers. One day as I was in the shower the mother In law walked into the bathroom, at first I didn't see her, as I rinsed off and turned round there she was sitting on the side of the bath rubbing her pussy, I jumped out of my skin, she just laughed and asked if I could help her. I was soon out of the shower cubicle and on my knees, face between her legs eating her pussy. Things escalated from there and she seduced me daily when I went round for my shower. The whole thing lasted around 3 months while the building work was being done at home. As soon as the excuse to go around daily ended she said no more, I was gutted, she was an amazing lover and taught me a few things. At the time I was 31 and she was 64.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You lucky bugger. That sounds amazing.

By *harlie38Man
over a year ago

walsall

It was, just wish it had lasted a lot longer

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Towards the end of my marriage I had a brief affair with the mother in law. Having work done on the house so was going to the in laws for showers. One day as I was in the shower the mother In law walked into the bathroom, at first I didn't see her, as I rinsed off and turned round there she was sitting on the side of the bath rubbing her pussy, I jumped out of my skin, she just laughed and asked if I could help her. I was soon out of the shower cubicle and on my knees, face between her legs eating her pussy. Things escalated from there and she seduced me daily when I went round for my shower. The whole thing lasted around 3 months while the building work was being done at home. As soon as the excuse to go around daily ended she said no more, I was gutted, she was an amazing lover and taught me a few things. At the time I was 31 and she was 64."

She clearly loved her daughter

Post new Message to Thread