Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Fab bubbles?? Opinions?!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’ve had a few requests from hotwife/cuck couples I’ve met with to be a part of their bubble...

Now I understand these wives have needs, as do we all ( trust me I’m ready to burst on arrival of my next meet!) but is anyone else considering a ‘fab bubble’

I’ve declined the offers and said maybe they should look to use it to see family again not fuck a toyboy

Thoughts anyone?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think the intention is for it to be used for family or close friends to support everyday life, particularly those who are alone. But not everyone has close family so ultimately it's up to them who that see I guess. I imagine lots of partners that don't live together are using it to reunite. A FB or FWB isn't much different I guess, as long as that's the only meet.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I think the intention is for it to be used for family or close friends to support everyday life, particularly those who are alone. But not everyone has close family so ultimately it's up to them who that see I guess. I imagine lots of partners that don't live together are using it to reunite. A FB or FWB isn't much different I guess, as long as that's the only meet."

A good insight!

I think it would be a trust thing to know you’re the only meet during these time’s. Agreed.

By *heshire-cat74Woman
over a year ago

Stoke on Trent

Being a single parent I would love to meet family to be in my bubble but unfortunately they didn’t choose me as I have kids with additional needs and in normal times I rarely see family anyway

So yes if I knew someone well enough on here who I could trust to not meet anyone else then I would choose them

over a year ago

"I’ve had a few requests from hotwife/cuck couples I’ve met with to be a part of their bubble...

Now I understand these wives have needs, as do we all ( trust me I’m ready to burst on arrival of my next meet!) but is anyone else considering a ‘fab bubble’

I’ve declined the offers and said maybe they should look to use it to see family again not fuck a toyboy

Thoughts anyone? "

People should use it for what fits into their own lifestyles and not be condemned because of that choice!

I'm sooo happy for those who have that opportunity now! I couldn't of coped on my own x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

The support bubble is for people from single person households to choose one other person from a single person household to be in that bubble with. It isn't for people to meet one person from any other household at all.

over a year ago

"The support bubble is for people from single person households to choose one other person from a single person household to be in that bubble with. It isn't for people to meet one person from any other household at all. "

Fabulous and noted...

I learnt quick last night with other feedback!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"The support bubble is for people from single person households to choose one other person from a single person household to be in that bubble with. It isn't for people to meet one person from any other household at all.

Fabulous and noted...

I learnt quick last night with other feedback! "

Mr N has just corrected me.

People from a single person household can choose one other household of any size to form a support bubble. Sorry for any misinformation or confusion

over a year ago

"The support bubble is for people from single person households to choose one other person from a single person household to be in that bubble with. It isn't for people to meet one person from any other household at all.

Fabulous and noted...

People from a single person household can choose one other household of any size to form a support bubble. Sorry for any misinformation or confusion "

Please correct me if I am wrong, but is it still the policy of the site that physical meets are not allowed and remain a breach of the sites T’s and C’s?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Fabulous and noted...

People from a single person household can choose one other household of any size to form a support bubble. Sorry for any misinformation or confusion

Please correct me if I am wrong, but is it still the policy of the site that physical meets are not allowed and remain a breach of the sites T’s and C’s?"

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/1026660

This is the most recent information

over a year ago

"I’ve had a few requests from hotwife/cuck couples I’ve met with to be a part of their bubble...

Thoughts anyone?

People should use it for what fits into their own lifestyles and not be condemned because of that choice!

I'm sooo happy for those who have that opportunity now! I couldn't of coped on my own x"

Can I just say...

When I mentioned fits into your own lifestyle - I'm meaning, those who want to use the idea for family or for a F.buddy.

Without judgement from others....

Ooo it's soo easily misinterpreted on this site - I'm having to rectify myself just incase it's misread.....

Sorry for going on and on!

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

Thoughts anyone? "

As they aren't a single person or single parent household they shouldn't really be approaching anyone I wouldn't have thought.

Assuming you are a single person, then it is up to you who you form a bubble with, presumably who you feel will be of most support to you in coping with the isolation.

The bubble situation isn't an option for me as I'm in Scotland, but as a single parent my priority would be making a bubble with close family because that would be most beneficial for both myself & my kids.

over a year ago

Surely the government would think it permissable for a socially responsible hotwife to juggle multiple single male bubbles - I mean, mental health and all that

over a year ago

I think the rules are for the masses and the Government knows NOT everyone is going to follow the rules precisely ... they just need most of people to be good most of the time.

I know several younger persons who have been blatantly having social bubbles and parties for weeks now.

Each to their own but I think we will all have our own breaking level, and I am seeing the cracks appear on FAB now, between those on high moral grounds, and those who rationalise that they are well health wise and don't have C19 so what's the harm.

My own breaking level will be at Covid Alert Level 3 ( 4th July )

At Covid Alert Level 2 - I will be running down the street naked !!

For all you waiting for Alert Level 1 - you may as well be planning your NYE party

over a year ago

"At Covid Alert Level 2 - I will be running down the street naked !!"

Please send street address so this action can be verified

over a year ago

"I think the intention is for it to be used for family or close friends to support everyday life, particularly those who are alone. But not everyone has close family so ultimately it's up to them who that see I guess. I imagine lots of partners that don't live together are using it to reunite. A FB or FWB isn't much different I guess, as long as that's the only meet.

A good insight!

I think it would be a trust thing to know you’re the only meet during these time’s. Agreed."

Not sure I might be wrong but if it’s a couple your meeting I don’t think your aloud! If it’s another single person it’s ok I think! Well that’s how I understood it anyway!

Post new Message to Thread