Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Hints and tips for anal

Jump to newest

By *lackCherry... OP   Woman
over a year ago

North East

Ok, so as someone considering anal for the first time do any of you more experienced bunch have any tips for how I prepare for it. I've seen someone say they always have an enema - never had one in my life! Is it necessary, and are there any other tips you could give me?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lube.

Plenty of it. And try stay relaxed

Sweetmiss xxx

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

You don’t need an enema if you have a good diet !!!

Slowoooow, literally super slow motion , otherwise if/when it starts to hurt it will be too late

over a year ago

North East

"You don’t need an enema if you have a good diet !!!

Slowoooow, literally super slow motion , otherwise if/when it starts to hurt it will be too late"

Good diet? I have a rubbish diet lol

over a year ago

North East

"Lube.

Plenty of it. And try stay relaxed

Sweetmiss xxx"

Thankyou

over a year ago

Get in the brace position and hope he takes a good run up

Seriously though... lots of lube, and try and relax..toys help too

By *lice AgainTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

Yep.

Plenty of lube and slow slow slow.

Constant adjustment of entry angle until it's well in and communication.

Once he's got 3-4 inches in, then go for it.

By *he Cum PumpMan
over a year ago

Hatfield

Create a calm atmosphere to relax in, take it slowly, have gentle finger massaging to begin before allowing a cock. Even then, gently does it, as has been said before, with plenty of lube. Oh, and make sure the guy is someone you can definitely rely on.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Lube. Take it very very slowly. Make sure you're very turned on. Consider having him use fingers (in a condom) to stretch you out and turn you on more first. More lube. And still more lube.

over a year ago

I'm doing anal training too.

Lots of lube, fingers, then toys of progressing sizes, go slow, be in a position where you're not using your core to support your weight (makes you tense). Relax, breathe slowly and all that.

No enema needed.

Alternatively get super d*unk and let him dive in lol

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

"Ok, so as someone considering anal for the first time do any of you more experienced bunch have any tips for how I prepare for it. I've seen someone say they always have an enema - never had one in my life! Is it necessary, and are there any other tips you could give me?

"

Never had an enema in my life. Some people douche. Generally advisable to at least make sure that you have been to the toilet before and make sure everything is nice & clean.

Try to relax as much as possible, use plenty lube and take it slow. Lots of foreplay to get you relaxed and in the mood.

Maybe experiment a bit on your own first.

over a year ago

"Ok, so as someone considering anal for the first time do any of you more experienced bunch have any tips for how I prepare for it. I've seen someone say they always have an enema - never had one in my life! Is it necessary, and are there any other tips you could give me?

"

Lube it up and bite the pillow

over a year ago

As said, take your time together and get some decent lube.

Enemas are personal hygiene preference. I am in the Yes camp as have always done one but if you are planning so far ahead what you eat prior can help I have a v v slow digestive system and cannot rely on my diet)

Maybe get an anal 'toy' for yourself and see how you feel when you have control if insertion?

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan
over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

Persil Advance

over a year ago

"

Piece of leather to bite on !

By *egalBeetleWoman
over a year ago

London

I have a shower enema (it's tricky if you have a power shower lol).

If you use that, do it after taking a good shit.

Before hand have a high fiber diet.

Make sure your partner isnt squirmish! If he freaks over a bit of shit on his dick...he isnt worth it!

Theres lost of blogs on when to tell you're clean if you enema or douche.

I'd say stick a finger up there to know or use a toy.

I have a tiny butt plug that helps me relax before anal.

He/she needs to foreplay that ass-lick and toy. I love the sensation of warm oil over my ass and hole.

I heard people say laying on your side and knees to your chest help your first time.

Laying on your back or doggy are fun for me.

I know people say use lube liberally but too much can cause jelly poo babies lol.

Be vocal and tell him even if it hurts an inch!

I use liquid silk lube-you can add water or saliva to get it runny when it gets a bit tacky.

over a year ago

Once you get used to it keep at it regularly, i was able to just take any man effortlessly (even without lube) before this lock down, i now am back To using toys daily to loosen up

over a year ago

As someone who isn’t also well versed on the joys of anal, lube and relax. Be aroused first and enjoy it’s actually quiet nice

"

By *urocougarCouple
over a year ago

watton

Take it Slow lots of lube and a thin cock

Steer clear of girthy monsters good luck

"

over a year ago

A good clear out a good hour before

Plenty lube

Patience

Popp*rs

By *aughty_builder87Man
over a year ago

Keston

I'd suggest starting small. Get some anal desensitizing gel lube and a small anal dildo and get used to penetration before going for it with a partner.

By *ub_n_wifeCouple
over a year ago

Spilsby

Being relaxed helps. Lots of foreplay and plenty of lube. Take it nice and slow and once in don’t let them pull out too far or all the way, you want them to stay close and slow movements until you get used to the sensation.

Don’t expect instant success but don’t be put off by any discomfort either. It gets better with practice, a WHOLE lot better

By *imits2pushMan
over a year ago

lichfield

Too get the most out of your first time doing anal sex, it’s best it’s not your first time doing anal.

Start alone, getting yourself used too the sensation. The main thing with anal is relaxing, but first time your really going to struggle with that, if your tensed, it will hurt, no matter what.

So have a nice bath, have a play and enjoy.

Get used to wearing plugs, build it up so you can comfortably wear a plug, preferably upto around the thickness of the guys cock, without issue.

What a plug does for you, is force you to learn how to relax. Your body is left with two choices, tense and start to ache, or relax.

Quickly you’ll learn to relax and often forget the plugs even there, until you sit down hard, which is hilarious.

Then where the plug that day, start play with the plug in, fuck with the plug in, this will all help you relax.

Then when you do start, as everyone says loads of lube.

But make sure you use good lube, most is just cheap crap. For anal sex your best with a condom safe silicon lube, I prefer lives made by a company called ID.

Then find a position you like, that you have control, preferably paying on your side or on top.

Then you go at your speed.

If you prefer a guy in control, he can take over once your sure he can move in and out without any pain.

As for cleanliness, don’t enema or douche, it’s loads of hassle and just makes it more messy than if you haven’t.

One good method is injecting glycerin in your arse or using glycerin suppositories. It will make you clear everything out, Naturally, with not more mess than when you normally go to the loo, but will clear everyone out.

If you’d like any more details feel free too pm me.

By *oldFeetMan
over a year ago

leeds

"I have a shower enema (it's tricky if you have a power shower lol).

If you use that, do it after taking a good shit.

Before hand have a high fiber diet.

Make sure your partner isnt squirmish! If he freaks over a bit of shit on his dick...he isnt worth it!

Theres lost of blogs on when to tell you're clean if you enema or douche.

I'd say stick a finger up there to know or use a toy.

I have a tiny butt plug that helps me relax before anal.

He/she needs to foreplay that ass-lick and toy. I love the sensation of warm oil over my ass and hole.

I heard people say laying on your side and knees to your chest help your first time.

Laying on your back or doggy are fun for me.

I know people say use lube liberally but too much can cause jelly poo babies lol.

Be vocal and tell him even if it hurts an inch!

I use liquid silk lube-you can add water or saliva to get it runny when it gets a bit tacky.

"

Jelly poo babies pmsfl...! Ha ha

over a year ago

Practice with toys specifically for anal, don't use them anywhere else unless you put condoms on them. Lube, take your time, get really horny first. Try a finger first.

When it comes to a real cock make sure it's someone you trust, size will be your choice, you'll know if you used toys what you can take. If it hurts stop! More lube, relaxation, horn, and try again.

Trust me it's not funny if you get an injury. I'll never do it again.

over a year ago

"

To be fair, I always douche before sex (I know it isn’t the best thing as you got to plan a little) but I am so paranoid about being unclean that I’d rather I’m all clean than taking a chance ..

Also, I’d recommend lots of lube as well, maybe before throwing urself in the deep, try with a toy first to see how it feels, and ask ur partner to go real slow first. My suggestion is also to do it when ur very aroused so lots of foreplay is recommended

Last but not least, have fun

By *lice AgainTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

Ok. Massively off topic, but as I can't message you...

'BrattylilFucktoy' what brand are those knickers you're wearing in your profile pic? I want!

By *voryforebonyMan
over a year ago

boogie town

"

All you need is a douche. They can be bought for a tenner. Once spotlessly clean all you then need is lube. Apply plenty, then some more. Once you think you have applied too much apply some more. After which, lie back and relax. Ask your lucky partner to be gentle. Just open you up gently with a finger at first. Once you get to penetration don't go all in at once, let the top of his penis's go in then hold it there for a moment until you become used to it. If you feel pain get him to withdraw, take a moment then go again..2nd time in is normally far easier but again only with the top of his penis. Once you are comfortable he should then be able to gently enter you fully, nice and slowly. Within minutes you'll then be fucking like rabbits hope this helps and hope you enjoy!

By *he_virgin_maryWoman
over a year ago

Here, there and everywhere!

"I'd suggest starting small. Get some anal desensitizing gel lube and a small anal dildo and get used to penetration before going for it with a partner."

Desensitising gel is the worst thing ever for anal.

Pain is your bodies way of saying this isn't right. Anal might be uncomfortable at first but it shouldn't be painful.

My advice is to get a few small plugs and work at being able to get them in and be used to having something up there.

Then start to include anal play with other sex activities so maybe some rimming or sliding a finger up there whilst being given oral etc.

You don't have to use an enema or douche but I prefer it as it ensures I'm squeeky clean up there.

Then when you are finally ready take your time and don't rush things. I find anal easier if I've cum already to relax my body.

Then lots of fingerinh adding lube to your ass hole and to gently stretch you.

When you are ready let him slowly push against your hole, at this point push out like your trying to poop, at this point he should pop inside.

Take a minute to get used to the feeling before he slowly starts to fuck you then relax and enjoy it.

By *ert n BerylCouple
over a year ago

middlesbrough

For me, I have to be in the mood, really turned on so I’m naturally super relaxed. I also have to super trust the guy, and trust that he’ll use plenty of lube, and be super gentle and take his time. If he enters too fast and too deep it’s agony!!

The 2nd person I done anal with, I done in sub/Dom play where I was sub. I was already really turned on and had orgasmed several times. He was gentle and took his time until he was fully in and thrusting normally. I ended up having an anal orgasm

So to sum up - trust, time, lube, relax

over a year ago

Lots of trust , patience and lube

over a year ago

I love anal and always douche, have a special attachment on the shower for it. Have a rubbish digestive system so it's a must!

I think generally anal sex is something you have to prepare for and be totally relaxed otherwise forget it, it will hurt

I'm seeing someone who hasn't done anal before has a poop phobia so I'm in the opposite situation in trying to convince him it's fine, as I wouldn't do it unless I knew it's shiny clean.

I've never had to use lube, just a nice moist tongue to help first!

By *inca15Man
over a year ago

glasgow

Legal highs douce lube more legal highs butt plug then a big cock then more legal highs lol and spit mmm can feel it now sliding in

over a year ago

"I love anal and always douche, have a special attachment on the shower for it. Have a rubbish digestive system so it's a must!

I think generally anal sex is something you have to prepare for and be totally relaxed otherwise forget it, it will hurt

I'm seeing someone who hasn't done anal before has a poop phobia so I'm in the opposite situation in trying to convince him it's fine, as I wouldn't do it unless I knew it's shiny clean.

I've never had to use lube, just a nice moist tongue to help first!

"

Exactly, it’s always best to be douched even if your diet is good, as sometimes you can never know if ur truly clean

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Preferably pick a man that is experienced.

Don't rush.

Don't use desensitising lube ~ you need to know if it's hurting.

Make sure you are totally aroused.

If he enjoys rimming let him do that.

When he starts to push in, relax, when he has a bit of his dick in hold it there to get used to the feeling, a bit more, stop again etc. It might sting. I sometimes hold a vibrator on my clit to take my mind off that bit! Once all the way in and after a few strokes you will be loving it

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Preferably pick a man that is experienced.

Don't rush.

When he starts to push in, relax, when he has a bit of his dick in hold it there to get used to the feeling, a bit more, stop again etc. It might sting. I sometimes hold a vibrator on my clit to take my mind off that bit! Once all the way in and after a few strokes you will be loving it "

Great advice.

I would add if you’re relying so much on lube, as a guy your doing it wrong , relaxing, being properly aroused and going really slow is much more important that adding tons of lube.

By *ieutenantMan
over a year ago

london

Alot of Anal mistress with candid advice on anal preparation. Wooooooow. I like anal with experience woman.

By *hrissycox66TV/TS
over a year ago

watford

Douche

Lube

Fingers

Butt plugs

Lube

On top for penetration you control depth and speed and when your used to it change positions

And enjoy

By *anshee99Woman
over a year ago

all over

Bit of spit and 3 vodkas to relax.

over a year ago

North East

Wow so many very experienced people!! Thankyou so much for all of the advice, I'm googling for but plugs and douches as we speak

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Preferably pick a man that is experienced.

Don't rush.

When he starts to push in, relax, when he has a bit of his dick in hold it there to get used to the feeling, a bit more, stop again etc. It might sting. I sometimes hold a vibrator on my clit to take my mind off that bit! Once all the way in and after a few strokes you will be loving it

Great advice.

I would add if you’re relying so much on lube, as a guy your doing it wrong , relaxing, being properly aroused and going really slow is much more important that adding tons of lube. "

Agree about lube, I've only ever used a little bit to ease entrance shall we say! The muscles soon relax hey??

over a year ago

Lube lube and more lube.

Then when you think you've got enough... More lube!!!

Personally i like a lot of foreplay beforehand, touching teasing, toys, building up to it. Relax! Go super slow, until you're comfortable and it's feeling good, then go for it

I 'prepare' in the shower, as others have commented.. But that's just for my own piece of mind.

Honestly go for it OP, when you're ready and comfortable. So much fun to be had!

Px

By *atenaWoman
over a year ago

Hyde

"Persil Advance"

Best... reply....ever

By *owithflow321Man
over a year ago

Molesey

"

Make sure you’re relaxed, lubed, slow start and play there beforehand

By *ionaScarletTV/TS
over a year ago

Dundee

Don't do it doggie style with a guy over 8 inches

By *urly_JenTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

I have a full enema (personal preference, I like feeling clean inside), lots of teasing foreplay, lots of lube.

Go slow, remember to breathe and a partner who is be prepared to pause and wait a few moments for your body to adjust.

By *reatformeatWoman
over a year ago

my own bubble

"

Just dont bother, its not pleasant at all. If a guy ask me for it i casually ask him can i stick and 8 inch vibrator up his ass first . Though must be carefull with that cus some guys have been known to say please . Seriously though i find it painful un pleasent and un hygenic .

Post new Message to Thread