Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Gentleman or slut?

Jump to newest

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Ladies:

Do you like a gentleman who sends his initial message where he polite and respectful or prefer outright dirty talk about what he wants to do to you?

Men: Do you think women on fab love it when you send initial message full explicit dirty talk?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ladies:

Do you like a gentleman who sends his initial message where he polite and respectful or prefer outright dirty talk about what he wants to do to you?

Men: Do you think women on fab love it when you send initial message full explicit dirty talk?

"

I don’t think it works as well to stick out from the crowd, like maybe a line of flirting to get the ball rolling but we’ve got to catch their imagination and give something to actually reply to x

over a year ago

My preference is for a guy who doesn't try too hard

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

I prefer something i can laugh at and joke along with.

By *othin 2 proveCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Unless a scenario has been arranged before hand? But otherwise courtesy and respect to begin are a must! But then the filth begins and I love guys to treat me rough and abuse me, talk to me like I'm a worthless slut to be used and abused! They can make love to me and treat me tenderly and everthing inbetween once we know each other. xx

over a year ago

Gentlemen then dirty.

over a year ago

"Ladies:

"

I take my que from whats written in someone profile and write back in same vein.

By *entlecaressMan
over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

I'm always respectful with my messages and even if turned down saying thank you happy fabbing. Being polite is always the way forward for me.

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

I’ve never met anyone on here that I talked dirty with prior to meeting. Not my thing.

By *lthomasMan
over a year ago

Wolves

I'd class myself as a gentleman with a naughty side, but always a gent 1st

By *aughty_builder87Man
over a year ago

Keston

I am always respectful in opening messages. Dont get many responses so I guess I'm too nice?

over a year ago

One type of message is great to read, the other for my amusement

By *lice AgainTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

Men or women, I prefer polite and respectful.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I think some do, but a very small minority. And some don’t like it all even when you know them very well!

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I am always respectful in opening messages. Dont get many responses so I guess I'm too nice? "

No you’re messaging the wrong women!

over a year ago

Think it's always best to be polite get to know each other first and be respectful ladies and couple already get bombard with messages so best to be polite.

over a year ago

I had a guy send me the creepiest, sexual, gross scenario yesterday. Then said ‘women prefer that over a nice message’

No we don’t hun

over a year ago

I always start with a polite introduction as a first message. I feel you can usually tell after a couple of messages which way the conversation is going and take it from there.

By *lack UhuruMan
over a year ago

Leeds

I'm a gentleman first so relate my first message towards their profile with a bit of flirty banter and then take it from their.

over a year ago

I usually answer a first message that makes me smile or laugh

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

I always answer politely, always respectful to the ladies, pays off in the long run

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

Polite and respectful are far more likely to get a response, especially if there is some humour in there as well.

Introduce yourself with a filthy message and you are likely to just get blocked.

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

"I had a guy send me the creepiest, sexual, gross scenario yesterday. Then said ‘women prefer that over a nice message’

No we don’t hun"

So many guys are under that impression there may be a few women on here who prefer that approach but I'm pretty sure they are the minority

over a year ago

I'm a gentleman I'm afraid that is what I'll always be.

But only to start with

over a year ago

Being treated with respect is a huge turn on for me personally.

over a year ago

"Ladies:

"

I used to be nice, send a nice message, even used to be nice in the forums. But a few years down the line and it's got me nowhere.

Now I just dont message women (they never reply) and I just tell people how it is on the forums.

No matter what you do on this site, you just can win either way...

By *eachesAndCream99Couple
over a year ago

Outskirts of Cardiff just off the M4

Gentleman until informed otherwise

over a year ago

"I had a guy send me the creepiest, sexual, gross scenario yesterday. Then said ‘women prefer that over a nice message’

No we don’t hun"

The is always one who takes it too far on here feel your pain it's the grotesquely detailed ones that creep me out the most

over a year ago

"Ladies:

"

Wording of the message is irrelevant surely, just attach a shit load of cock pics.... ladies don't read the messages right?

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

No we don’t hun"

Think I had the same guy message me today, they are from the ‘it’s a sex site ffs brigade’. Erm nope and block.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I prefer them to be 'normal'. Too much sex talk before we even know if we fancy each other is a total turnoff for me!

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

My first message is always polite, but get very few results, so if a filthy message is the way forward ... I’m in for that

By *oire84TV/TS
over a year ago

Manchester

I had a message the other day asking how much it was for one hour! Lol

over a year ago

For us it's somewhere in the middle, cheeky banter works as a good middle ground.

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I prefer them to be 'normal'. Too much sex talk before we even know if we fancy each other is a total turnoff for me!"

Agree builds up wrong impressions and my biggest turn off

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Ladies:

Wording of the message is irrelevant surely, just attach a shit load of cock pics.... ladies don't read the messages right? "

No i pay more attention to words but dick pic is equally helpful but I want both

By *ossman0168Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

My preference is always to start polite and build up to whatever turns the lady on, the mind is the greatest sexual organ but most guys seem to think with the little head instead of the big head

over a year ago

Gentlemen. Always.

Untill the meet. Then he can be utter filth and whisper all sorts to me.

Messages do nothing for me and just put me off. I dont read them if I'm honest.

Sweet miss xx

over a year ago

Well the gentleman approach doesn't get me anywhere

over a year ago

Definitely more polite but with a compliment gets my attention.

Dirty messages normally get deleted unless they have a good profile..

A joke always good too...

By *angOnBunnyCouple
over a year ago

Ipswich

We like the 1 liner txt spk... "u wanna watch me fuck ur missus" type message with plenty of spelling mistakes Really gets our attention!!

Seriously though, some effort would be good for a start in relation to our interests. Humour with an aim to show you can type and hold a conversation as we're not the ones for quick one offs.

over a year ago

A gentleman always wins in my eyes

over a year ago

I'm not at all sure of the right approach, but I don't think I know how to be impolite or crude right off the bat. I wouldn't have thought the latter works very well?

By *aughty_builder87Man
over a year ago

Keston

"I am always respectful in opening messages. Dont get many responses so I guess I'm too nice?

No you’re messaging the wrong women! "

I'll have to find the right 1s then.

over a year ago

Mine are always polite and genuine and relevant to the profile, I probably get about 1 in 10 replies, so still yet to work out what is the best way lll

Post new Message to Thread