Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It turns out for the last two years I’ve been being turned into a cuck

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Is that OK for you ?

For me it is good as it means there is one more Hot Wife out there - but I hope you are happy in that world as well

over a year ago

"Is that OK for you ?

For me it is good as it means there is one more Hot Wife out there - but I hope you are happy in that world as well "

Yes I am happy but I had been trying to suggest it the whole time

By *uriousTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

She cheated?!

over a year ago

"It turns out for the last two years I’ve been being turned into a cuck "

Now you know will it change anything? Any chance of you becoming involved or watching?

By *rthangMan
over a year ago

hebden bridge

Do you not need a hot wife to be a real cuck ?

over a year ago

"It turns out for the last two years I’ve been being turned into a cuck

Now you know will it change anything? Any chance of you becoming involved or watching?"

I would like too

over a year ago

Now you know will it change anything? Any chance of you becoming involved or watching?

I would like too "

Being made a cuck is clear abuse, go and report it now, tell the authorities that your cock has been locked up and you are being made to eat another mans spunk....... My wife reported me for not doing enough housework.

By *ooneyCouple
over a year ago

Chester

I would like too

Being made a cuck is clear abuse, go and report it now, tell the authorities that your cock has been locked up and you are being made to eat another mans spunk....... My wife reported me for not doing enough housework. "

A guy doing house work is a clear case of abuse you need to stand up for your human rights before we all men a subjected to this heinous crime.

over a year ago

I would like too

Being made a cuck is clear abuse, go and report it now, tell the authorities that your cock has been locked up and you are being made to eat another mans spunk....... My wife reported me for not doing enough housework.

A guy doing house work is a clear case of abuse you need to stand up for your human rights before we all men a subjected to this heinous crime."

I reported it to the police and they laughed, yes laughed, it's this sort of prejudice I'm fighting against

By *exfordMan
over a year ago

discombobulated land

I would like too

A guy doing house work is a clear case of abuse you need to stand up for your human rights before we all men a subjected to this heinous crime.

I reported it to the police and they laughed, yes laughed, it's this sort of prejudice I'm fighting against "

I'd hit the policeman with your feather duster!

over a year ago

I would like too

I reported it to the police and they laughed, yes laughed, it's this sort of prejudice I'm fighting against

I'd hit the policeman with your feather duster! "

There is never an excuse to assault a police officer, a slight tickle would suffice! But mocking domestic violence no matter how trivial is disgusting! If a man made a woman lick up spunk and wear a cage he'd get arrested !

Post new Message to Thread