Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Wife chat

Jump to newest

By *pswichM OP   Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

Hey would love to message someone’s wife starting out like it’s a wrong number and seeing how far we can push it. That could be just a general chat or if you want me to try and get saucy with her I’m just turned on by the fact of texting a married women. Happy to share all the juicy messages. Let me know

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *pswichM OP   Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

Well if anyone changes there mind drop me a message haha

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

"Hey would love to message someone’s wife starting out like it’s a wrong number and seeing how far we can push it. That could be just a general chat or if you want me to try and get saucy with her I’m just turned on by the fact of texting a married women. Happy to share all the juicy messages. Let me know "

I very much doubt that people are going to take you up on this idea. The reason being is that couples who swing have fantastic open communication and a high regard for trust in their relationship.

My boyfriend would never arrange something like this without my knowledge, it would be setting me up to test me... very unfair and could result in serious relationship trust issues..... not a good idea OP.

Her

Post new Message to Thread