Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

White wife’s for black men

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have any of the couples out there (Or single women for that matter) took a different stance on swinging with a black man since the protests for equality have become more mainstream?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Really... Your using black lives matter for getting your fukin end away omg there's no limits to this

By *aughtycp1Couple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Not at all. I like people for who they are I couldn't care less about skin colour. I find the protests heartbreaking as it just seems to be creating even more division. We need unity now more than ever x

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

I not going to base my potential meets on current political matters.

By *oldswarriorMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Really... Your using black lives matter for getting your fukin end away omg there's no limits to this "

Nailed it mate

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

Unbelievable

over a year ago

"Really... Your using black lives matter for getting your fukin end away omg there's no limits to this "
Absolutely on the money!

By *ammy lynWoman
over a year ago

Stoke-on-trent

"Not at all. I like people for who they are I couldn't care less about skin colour. I find the protests heartbreaking as it just seems to be creating even more division. We need unity now more than ever x"

Well said xx

By *ustyshowoffCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

Before any of this started our profile said not interested in Black or Asian and that’s not changed.

It’s not racist it’s just personal preference like profiles we’ve seen saying only fit or no tattoos etc.

Do we have black friends yes, we just don’t want to sleep with them.

It does seem that the OP sees an opportunity for more action which I think is a bit shallow

over a year ago

Maybe the OP isn't using it as an oprotunity to get laid but is asking if people have reconsidered their phrasing'BBC 'or blatant demonstrations of 'preference'. that's how I took it anyway.

By *arkmanMan
over a year ago

hounslow

My ghast is flabbered!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/06/20 14:56:18]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/06/20 14:57:06]

over a year ago

"My ghast is flabbered!!"
Is ghast a pet name for your lovely penis?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Maybe the OP isn't using it as an oprotunity to get laid but is asking if people have reconsidered their phrasing'BBC 'or blatant demonstrations of 'preference'. that's how I took it anyway.

"

Thankyou

over a year ago

"Maybe the OP isn't using it as an oprotunity to get laid but is asking if people have reconsidered their phrasing'BBC 'or blatant demonstrations of 'preference'. that's how I took it anyway.

Thankyou"

Your welcome.

Its not often that people of colour have the worst though of them, is it?

Its mind blowing.

over a year ago

Thankyou

Your welcome.

Its not often that people of colour have the worst thought of them, is it?

Its mind blowing. "

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS
over a year ago

Notts

"Have any of the couples out there (Or single women for that matter) took a different stance on swinging with a black man since the protests for equality have become more mainstream? "

I knew what you meant, amazes me how people look for the negative! I don't think you're trying to get a shag lol to be honest yes it has a bit, didn't really think people were so angry! Thinking of avoiding fab altogether

By *arkmanMan
over a year ago

hounslow

"My ghast is flabbered!! Is ghast a pet name for your lovely penis? "

Lol, no but it might be now! Thanks for the compliment.

I’ve admired your pics/profile for a while now but was barred from commenting. Hope you keep posting.

over a year ago

Thankyou

Your welcome.

Its mind blowing. "

I know you are trying to help.... but the phrase “ people of color “ is very out dated.....

Using the word BLACK is perfectly fine.....

over a year ago

Thankyou

Your welcome.

Its mind blowing.

I know you are trying to help.... but the phrase “ people of color “ is very out dated.....

Using the word BLACK is perfectly fine....."

Noted. Thank you

over a year ago

"My ghast is flabbered!!"

My flabber has never been so ghasted!

over a year ago

"Before any of this started our profile said not interested in Black or Asian and that’s not changed.

It’s not racist it’s just personal preference like profiles we’ve seen saying only fit or no tattoos etc.

Do we have black friends yes, we just don’t want to sleep with them.

It does seem that the OP sees an opportunity for more action which I think is a bit shallow"

ditto

My profile has been the same for ages. I've been called a racist many times.

over a year ago

"Not at all. I like people for who they are I couldn't care less about skin colour. I find the protests heartbreaking as it just seems to be creating even more division. We need unity now more than ever x"

over a year ago

"Have any of the couples out there (Or single women for that matter) took a different stance on swinging with a black man since the protests for equality have become more mainstream? "

Personally I wouldn’t want a couple to have sex with me , because they think it would be some kind of social progress.....

By *ic_khan2341Man
over a year ago

Manchester

The wife says it all depends on the persons character but on the whole she has now been put off by what she has recently seen.

Also some have an attitude issue.

Post new Message to Thread