Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

I call on all TVs/CDs/TS

Jump to newest

By *egalBeetle OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

(Firstly I come with no gifts).

I wonder why so many who would fall under the LGBTQ(I'm missing a few other letters) are so against the current BLM movement.

You come under a minority in society, that has and is discriminated against.

If you were being killed unnecessarily by police officers, would you not protest and wonder why others aren't standing with you?

Social matters shouldnt be a 'wait your turn', you dont call for help only when your own boat is sinking.

I also know that perhaps some on fab, are just part-time dressers and may conveniently not face such discrimination.

I know obviously it is not everyone, I'd like to know from those who are tho.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I did get killed of the police once

but Jesus resurrected me

but then again i'm still not racist

over a year ago

It's a sad truth that discrimination will probably always be around in society because we are all different and unique. It's an ugly trait but sadly a human trait. It shouldn't matter the colour of ones skin, the religion, the sexual orientation, the political view, or whatever an individual thinks or believes. We should all learn to live, love and respect as one. As a general rule I believe most of us do. History tells us time and time again that sadly a minority of our species will never learn or cant change. I'm open to suggestions on how that can be turned around.

By *egalBeetle OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

"It's a sad truth that discrimination will probably always be around in society because we are all different and unique. It's an ugly trait but sadly a human trait. It shouldn't matter the colour of ones skin, the religion, the sexual orientation, the political view, or whatever an individual thinks or believes. We should all learn to live, love and respect as one. As a general rule I believe most of us do. History tells us time and time again that sadly a minority of our species will never learn or cant change. I'm open to suggestions on how that can be turned around. "

Isnt it funny that we all think we are snowflakes experiencing something noone else has.

My job is to tell people to calm down, that they arent the only ones experiencing X ahah.

Our experiences are similar yes, but we live in a society telling us to be individuals and only look after ourselves. So sad x

over a year ago

The moment you put 2 people together means you could statistically increase the chance of both individuals finding something to disagree on, add more people and those odds increase dramatically. It's an ugly truth, but sadly a reality

By *adetMan
over a year ago

South Ipswich

I'm going to speak frankly and give you my perspective and that will be all I will say on the matter

I support the principle of BLM, of course I do. In fact I don't know of a single person who has said that black lives don't matter, nobody that would be taken seriously if they did. A bad policeman killed an innocent man and he will rightly stand trial for his crime. The problem with these mass demonstrations is that for the majority of people (yes the majority of people actually couldn't give a hoot about the colour of somebody's skin) it now feels like whatever you do it's never going to be enough and the years of progress that have been made have apparently all been for nothing and as some would have you believe, we are no further forward than we were 30 or 40 years ago. These protests are actually causing division where before there was none

over a year ago

For me, I think it would have been better if the words..

ALL LIVES MATTER

were shown around the world

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS
over a year ago

Notts

When I'm not in a dress I'm a white guy who knows nothing about discrimination apparently, even though I have and I quote, a touch of the tar brush.... Yep really. But when I'm in a dress I'm a minority.... I'm not sure when I get mistreated the most lol

over a year ago

LGBTVQ

Not saying Iam old but I knew it when it was just

L

over a year ago

I personally support the BLM idea, I also support all other minorities too. But I have to admit that I think as a whole the movement has changed in the last few years and it seems that the protests and some members have used this for violence and for criminal activities.

We as a minority LGBTQ+ have fought for our rights and one of the first people to help us at the stone wall riots was a transgender black lady.

All minorities have issues to deal with today, we have come far and there are laws to protect us etc. But it can happen to any of us that we are profiled, descriminated against or abused because of our sexuality. Everyone has their own story but it is no excuse for violence.

In 2015 BLM was an extremely popular movement, why cant it be popular and supported all the time. I think there are real people out there who do, but unfortunately there are others who have jumped upon it to create carnage.

By *omplexchiqueTV/TS
over a year ago

Sale

"(Firstly I come with no gifts).

I wonder why so many who would fall under the LGBTQ(I'm missing a few other letters) are so against the current BLM movement.

You come under a minority in society, that has and is discriminated against.

If you were being killed unnecessarily by police officers, would you not protest and wonder why others aren't standing with you?

Social matters shouldnt be a 'wait your turn', you dont call for help only when your own boat is sinking.

I also know that perhaps some on fab, are just part-time dressers and may conveniently not face such discrimination.

I know obviously it is not everyone, I'd like to know from those who are tho.

"

A personal perspective I have on discrimination of trans (and gay/lesbian) people in the uk ..... yes it exists, but is more often than not perpetrated by a member of the general public. In my experience the police, local authorities and employers have been entirely supportive of myself and I feel protected. In contrast, racism is not only perpetrated by everyday people it is embedded in military and home security organisations, government and, although often disguised, within companies. Summarising, LBGT groups suffer more from hate crime but are offered protection by the law, ..... racism is institutionalised and victims have far less supporting infrastructure and people in power who are prepared to act.

Post new Message to Thread