Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

FemDom

Jump to newest

By *t4vey OP   Man
over a year ago

Telford

Hi all, I have been interested and fantasised many a time about having a femdom that owns me, sets me challenges/dares for me to complete. I don’t mind location as it will mainly be cyber, but would love the occasional meet further down the line to continue my fantasy and start pegging me. I need training. Would any females be up for this? Drop me a message if so and let’s have a chat and see if we are on the same page.

Thanks, Steve

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

in this day and age i don't think anyone will do it for free

google ones in your area if you are willing to pay

if not try fet might help but most people

will tell you to go to munchies or something

By *uriousKinksterMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

"in this day and age i don't think anyone will do it for free

google ones in your area if you are willing to pay

if not try fet might help but most people

will tell you to go to munchies or something"

Well you read my mind! Go to a munch. Then when you're done, go to another. Rinse an repeat until you're known on the scene, and see where it takes you.

Okay, that's a little tongue in cheek, but munches are great for meeting new people. That said your message reads very much to me like you're not after a Domme but a female kink dispenser, and the odds of finding someone who's happy to spend their time simply fulfilling your fantasies is incredibly slim unless you're willing to fork out them dollar dollar bills yo.

Femdom as part of bdsm is typically about submission and / or subservience, so it's not all the nice, wonderful, and sexy things you want it to be all the time. Of course if you happen to find yourself in a relationship with a person who's happy to indulge you and help you explore you'll probably get some of these boxes ticked - you just need to come at it from a mindset of what *you* can offer in return.

Good luck.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

To be honest finding an online femdom who will do what you want might take some doing. I personally don't like online as it does literally nothing for me.

I do it for my own amusement so although there is never a charge I do what flicks my switch only.

As already advised try fet and get to a local munch.

By *t4vey OP   Man
over a year ago

Telford

Thanks all. I will have a look at fet and munches.

Post new Message to Thread