Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Dogging Wisely .. Be Careful

Jump to newest

By *ustfun001 OP   Man
over a year ago

East Sussex

Hey Fabbers...

Just wanted to post a little warning... I stopped at wisely last night on the way home (just for a peep) and I was surprised by the number of boy racers and younger people doing silly things, there was a Mercedes clearly intimidating parked cars and being annoying. I didn't feel all that safe so moved on pretty quick..... anyway have fun and stay safe

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's people like that who ruin good dogging spots. And of course, that attracts the attention of the Police, and once a dogging spot is on the Police's radar, you can pretty much kiss goodbye to any fun there. We have had several good places ruined by that kind of selfish behaviour.

By *ustfun001 OP   Man
over a year ago

East Sussex

"It's people like that who ruin good dogging spots. And of course, that attracts the attention of the Police, and once a dogging spot is on the Police's radar, you can pretty much kiss goodbye to any fun there. We have had several good places ruined by that kind of selfish behaviour."

Its just so annoying isnt it....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hey Fabbers...

Just wanted to post a little warning... I stopped at wisely last night on the way home (just for a peep) and I was surprised by the number of boy racers and younger people doing silly things, there was a Mercedes clearly intimidating parked cars and being annoying. I didn't feel all that safe so moved on pretty quick..... anyway have fun and stay safe "

I went there a few times about 2-3 years ago it was the same then.

By *ustfun001 OP   Man
over a year ago

East Sussex

"Hey Fabbers...

Just wanted to post a little warning... I stopped at wisely last night on the way home (just for a peep) and I was surprised by the number of boy racers and younger people doing silly things, there was a Mercedes clearly intimidating parked cars and being annoying. I didn't feel all that safe so moved on pretty quick..... anyway have fun and stay safe

I went there a few times about 2-3 years ago it was the same then.

"

Maybe its time for a new spot .. ?

By *ids_NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

Problem with nob heads who can drive at 17 but can’t afford the petrol or get into a bar/club so instead sit at dogging sites in their cars.

One day we will be allowed to sterilise people.

By *uriousKinksterMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

"Problem with nob heads who can drive at 17 but can’t afford the petrol or get into a bar/club so instead sit at dogging sites in their cars.

One day we will be allowed to sterilise people."

Well that got serious real quick

So I mean, I'd imagine (and let's all be honest here) that police know where y'all dirty beggars drive to get your rocks off, and they don't care on the basis that everyone behaves like, you know, an adult. Acting within the law, away from families, causing no issues and all that jazz. Given that, why do dogging sites actually get shut down? The odd dickhead causing trouble and having the police called? Rubbish being left? Trespassing? Public complaints?

I've never been dogging but absolutely wanna try it - especially in this climate, and I'm a nearly-30 who's (probably) not gonna cause a scene, yet finding info online is like trying to find diamonds in dog shit. Hook a brother up

Post new Message to Thread