Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Couple chat

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I note that if logging on as a couple you both can’t be logged on at same time on different devices but searched on line and seems there is a instruction provide, to enable to multi chat. This is a quote from site advise. Can anyone elaborate and explain how this works in bit more detail pro & cons.

“ If you're a couple and enjoy using chat together on different computers you can register another account and make it clear it's a secondary account for chat use.”

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *xfordshireCoupleMFCouple
over a year ago

Nr. Oxford

Sounds like just registering a second Fab account to me.

And then on that account put you’re here for the chat rooms and your main profile is xxxxx.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

But you can’t chat independently in the same conversation is that it. Am I missing something

By *actileGent69Man
over a year ago

East Cheshire

I'm sure the Mrs and I used to log on at the same time on our mobiles around a year ago (she's just confirmed we did). Unless something has been updated and stopped it working now

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We both log in on our phones at the same time often obviously we can’t both type on the same message but we are normally close anyway when replying to messages, this is why sometimes we read messages but take awhile to reply as we never do so the first time unless together. Have been times once we been chatting for awhile we might message separately and we make them aware this is the case

By *SD 2000Couple
over a year ago

andover

We both log in on different devices at the same time sat next to each other

Post new Message to Thread