Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Dammed if you do and dammed if you don't

Jump to newest

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I duno if it's lockdown blues but I just can't win with men on fab.

*I tell men "no thanks" when I'm not interested but then get called "rude".

*I ignore messages and get sent "hi" multiple times.

*The only time I get million messages is when men want their cock validated.

*I get accused of being fake or they insist me sending them "live photos" or send more photos when I have loads of photos on my profile and verifications. I also chat on forums alot. So if I'm really fake, would I put that much effort?

*When I do my own men searching and the only men I initially attracted to are gay men.

So do I give up my fab hat and go back to vanilla dating sites (at least I know what their faces look like but not their cock)

Or just stay here for the forum chat and advice?

Sorry long rant but I feel bit better now. Love to hear advice from the successful women on fab for advice.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Similar story with me and hubby. Tend to block and delete.They don't know us, they will never see us and doesn't affect our fab life. Yeah accused of fake profile or just hubby as a single guy. Not wasteting our time with knobs literally looking for Ego boosts or cant take no as an answer. Good luck . xxx

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Similar story with me and hubby. Tend to block and delete.They don't know us, they will never see us and doesn't affect our fab life. Yeah accused of fake profile or just hubby as a single guy. Not wasteting our time with knobs literally looking for Ego boosts or cant take no as an answer. Good luck . xxx"

So just up filters and ignore? My filters are quite strict but I don't think it will help too much

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

I hear you.

Site rules are clear, no reply means not interested, yet there are regular post complaining about how rude it is not to reply to messages. But if you reply with a polite "no thanks" then that invariably leads to "why not?" or abuse about being a fake or a time waster. You can't win.

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple
over a year ago

darlington

Virtually all abusive messages we get are after a thanks but no thanks so we generally don't bother now just block them if they message again

over a year ago

We just block them on the 3rd message , no point in wasting time after them

over a year ago

Men who start having a hissy fit over a woman because shes either not interested or just hasn't replied need to take a good luck at themselves. It's very clear that a lot of women here get hundreds and hundreds of messages and it must be so hard to reply to them all, and in some cases it can be quite overwhelming to look at. Just take it as a polite no and move on to the next. If they choose not to reply then so be it. just don't start attacking them for no apparent reason because you weren't what they were looking for it just makes you look like a nob and you have an ego problem.

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

You probably would be better on a vanilla dating site. But you certainly do have a niche on here.

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"You probably would be better on a vanilla dating site. But you certainly do have a niche on here."

Sorry what you mean by a niche on here?

On vanilla sites, its tricky finding out about their cock and sexual preferences

By *d4fun73Man
over a year ago

Shipley

Op maybe guys think you are fake as the only veris I can see are on webcam?

I would give it time for when things get back to normal if it ever does!

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

I don’t get abusing someone just cuz they aren’t yr type .... some freaky fuckers on here ...

good luck op and just ignore em

By *icknHMan
over a year ago

Ilfracombe

I tend to think that lots of messages is a nice problem to have. For me it’s very few messages I guess because I’m filtered out by sex, single status and age especially.

But....it is what it is. This site is all about attraction after all

By *moothLeanBodMan
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

Men are dicks.

Am i ok to say that?

over a year ago

Honestly it is just patience and perseverance. I met some fantastic guys when I was last here as a single, and currently talk to some now too. I wouldn’t say lower your standards, but if you have too many tick boxes you’re never going to find that one perfect man on here! I have no filters at all on my messages, I prefer to scroll through and message those that stand out. Lots then drop off after 1 or 2 messages, it’s like a shortlisting process haha!

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Op maybe guys think you are fake as the only veris I can see are on webcam?

I would give it time for when things get back to normal if it ever does! "

I have one meet... One guy asked me to take another verification "live" photo because he wanted me to do something particular. I'm not jumping through hoops because he so paranoid about profiles. When I think its pretty obvious I'm genuine. I probably still be asked if I'm fake if I had 20 meet verifications

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Honestly it is just patience and perseverance. I met some fantastic guys when I was last here as a single, and currently talk to some now too. I wouldn’t say lower your standards, but if you have too many tick boxes you’re never going to find that one perfect man on here! I have no filters at all on my messages, I prefer to scroll through and message those that stand out. Lots then drop off after 1 or 2 messages, it’s like a shortlisting process haha! "

So attractive, muscles, big cock with intelligence and manners too much to ask? That's my minimum requirement

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

Just ignore them and stay here forever

By *Wman15Man
over a year ago

Manchester

There is someone on here for us all

It may take a while to find that special person and there may be a compromise or two but the search will be worth it

I'd really love to meet a bi couple who'd both like to play and that is tricky given the level of competition

However I would've thought that Jasmine would have the pick of the guys on here - can't imagine anyone not wanting to meet you

By *ensual 2Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Honestly it is just patience and perseverance. I met some fantastic guys when I was last here as a single, and currently talk to some now too. I wouldn’t say lower your standards, but if you have too many tick boxes you’re never going to find that one perfect man on here! I have no filters at all on my messages, I prefer to scroll through and message those that stand out. Lots then drop off after 1 or 2 messages, it’s like a shortlisting process haha!

So attractive, muscles, big cock with intelligence and manners too much to ask? That's my minimum requirement "

Thats the rich tapestry of life

over a year ago

"I duno if it's lockdown blues but I just can't win with men on fab.

*I get accused of being fake or they insist me sending them "live photos" or send more photos when I have loads of photos on my profile and verifications. I also chat on forums alot. So if I'm really fake, would I put that much effort?

*When I do my own men searching and the only men I initially attracted to are gay men.

So do I give up my fab hat and go back to vanilla dating sites (at least I know what their faces look like but not their cock)

Sorry long rant but I feel bit better now. Love to hear advice from the successful women on fab for advice. "

Ditto to all of the above, constantly accused of being fake because I wont meet at drop of a hat or send more pics

over a year ago

Sorry long rant but I feel bit better now. Love to hear advice from the successful women on fab for advice. "

What do you say in your replies? I generally send "not for me but thanks" and that seems to work well

over a year ago

"Honestly it is just patience and perseverance. I met some fantastic guys when I was last here as a single, and currently talk to some now too. I wouldn’t say lower your standards, but if you have too many tick boxes you’re never going to find that one perfect man on here! I have no filters at all on my messages, I prefer to scroll through and message those that stand out. Lots then drop off after 1 or 2 messages, it’s like a shortlisting process haha!

So attractive, muscles, big cock with intelligence and manners too much to ask? That's my minimum requirement "

I mean it’s probably not the biggest pool of people to pick from but not impossible! it’s difficult if you’re asking for those things as a lot of it is subjective, like a guy may consider himself all those things but you don’t, doesn’t make him wrong though. It always puts me off when people say they want an ‘attractive’ of ‘slim’ woman, as that’s a hard criteria to match yourself to!

over a year ago

I am always polite and reply with thanks but no thanks happy fabbing, still get the pushy men responding though so then have to use the block button

over a year ago

I've found I enjoy this place far more the less time I put into it. I just log in to check messages and peruse the forum every now and then. If I don't take it so seriously I'm not disappointed with the constant let downs, and it makes the odd genuine person/interaction more rewarding. There's more to life than this place

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Got to take the good with the bad on here. Most men i find are respectful and the others i just ignore

over a year ago

So attractive, muscles, big cock with intelligence and manners too much to ask? That's my minimum requirement Thats the rich tapestry of life "

Isn’t there a saying that a guys body is either good at sending blood to the brain to make them intelligent or blood to their cock - but not both!!

Bit like an old heating system I had - hot water or central heating but not both

over a year ago

I am not surprised to be honest. I don't know if it's this site, the swinging scene in general or just the way the UK has become.

I have come to the conclusion that most of the people in the UK are actually not very nice people.

On here, I have come across a minority of people I would call polite. Many can't manage a basic hello or even a please.

over a year ago

"I am not surprised to be honest. I don't know if it's this site, the swinging scene in general or just the way the UK has become.

I have come to the conclusion that most of the people in the UK are actually not very nice people.

On here, I have come across a minority of people I would call polite. Many can't manage a basic hello or even a please."

I think it’s more that you attract what you put out there! If your profile is warm and friendly, you will get more polite people. If your profile is stroppy and demanding, you get the same back. There are obviously anomalies but I’d say 80% of the messages I get are perfectly nice!

By *lansmanMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

"I tend to think that lots of messages is a nice problem to have. For me it’s very few messages I guess because I’m filtered out by sex, single status and age especially.

But....it is what it is. This site is ahll about attraction after all "

Tbh. It isn't even about attraction , it's the shear numbers. If you don't get profile views or have messages read , it's nothing to do with attractiveness, it's because couples and single women are overwhelmed.

over a year ago

"I am not surprised to be honest. I don't know if it's this site, the swinging scene in general or just the way the UK has become.

On here, I have come across a minority of people I would call polite. Many can't manage a basic hello or even a please.

I think it’s more that you attract what you put out there! If your profile is warm and friendly, you will get more polite people. If your profile is stroppy and demanding, you get the same back. There are obviously anomalies but I’d say 80% of the messages I get are perfectly nice! "

This is not a comment on your profile btw OP!

over a year ago

The men you seek are either married or attached.... These men don’t stay single very long

over a year ago

I think it’s more that you attract what you put out there! If your profile is warm and friendly, you will get more polite people. If your profile is stroppy and demanding, you get the same back. There are obviously anomalies but I’d say 80% of the messages I get are perfectly nice!

This is not a comment on your profile btw OP! "

Ah got to love British culture, say one thing and mean something else.

So do you mean, Edit profile.

Or I think your a bitch?

over a year ago

Or I think your a bitch?

"

Not at all, I said what I meant! I’m not trying to be rude, but the way your comment came across is mirrored in the style of your profile, and for me personally, that would put me off. Nothing more than that!

over a year ago

Or I think your a bitch?

Not at all, I said what I meant! I’m not trying to be rude, but the way your comment came across is mirrored in the style of your profile, and for me personally, that would put me off. Nothing more than that!"

Least your honest! Fed up of people who say one thing and mean the opposite.

over a year ago

Recently I've taken to just deleting messages when clearly the person wont ever make the cut. Hopefully it's obvious to the sender we have zero interest and is less brutal than blocking. Blocking is reserved for the real arseholes and there are plenty of them

By *uHorny1Man
over a year ago

Cannock

"Op maybe guys think you are fake as the only veris I can see are on webcam?

I would give it time for when things get back to normal if it ever does!

I have one meet... One guy asked me to take another verification "live" photo because he wanted me to do something particular. I'm not jumping through hoops because he so paranoid about profiles. When I think its pretty obvious I'm genuine. I probably still be asked if I'm fake if I had 20 meet verifications "

My fwb had a load of shit from a guy yesterday because she hides hervprofike when she's not online. Called her a fake repeatedly, so I messaged him to let her know she wasnt a fake as I've met her countless times.

He just threw it back at me telling me I was a mug and had been duped by her into believing she was a woman. Sad, sad fucker...

Interestingly, I had to unblock him to message him. He had obviously pissed me off in the past already. I don't block many people but cant place him.

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

Whenever I reply with a no thanks I've usually got a nice message back thanking me for replying at least. I don't reply to all but if it looks like they have put a bit of effort in I will. The others I just delete. I don't think anyone has ever come back with a nasty message, yet.

We've met and chatted with some great guys on here.

Mrs

over a year ago

"Whenever I reply with a no thanks I've usually got a nice message back thanking me for replying at least. I don't reply to all but if it looks like they have put a bit of effort in I will. The others I just delete. I don't think anyone has ever come back with a nasty message, yet.

Mrs"

Me too.

over a year ago

It's always been like this. Not just during lockdown.

over a year ago

Honestly OP?

I really think you should reevaluate how you go about things then maybe you'll have a more positive fab experience

By *erces LetiferMan
over a year ago

Somewhere off the edge of the map... 'ere there be monsters

Don't worry, it's them and not you. A lot of guys have very fragile, very precious egos. Think of it as another way to sort the wheat from the chaff.

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Honestly OP?

I really think you should reevaluate how you go about things then maybe you'll have a more positive fab experience "

How do you go about it?

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Whenever I reply with a no thanks I've usually got a nice message back thanking me for replying at least. I don't reply to all but if it looks like they have put a bit of effort in I will. The others I just delete. I don't think anyone has ever come back with a nasty message, yet.

Mrs

Me too.

"

Lucky. Wish I could gain more respect. All I litterly say is "no thanks"... Nothing else nothing more

over a year ago

"Honestly OP?

I really think you should reevaluate how you go about things then maybe you'll have a more positive fab experience

How do you go about it? "

With minimum fuss and realistic expectations

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Similar story with me and hubby. Tend to block and delete.They don't know us, they will never see us and doesn't affect our fab life. Yeah accused of fake profile or just hubby as a single guy. Not wasteting our time with knobs literally looking for Ego boosts or cant take no as an answer. Good luck . xxx

So just up filters and ignore? My filters are quite strict but I don't think it will help too much"

Definately up your filters, I'm finding it works so much better now I've done this. Only problem with the no avatar one is that they put a pic on, message then take it off to bypass that filter. Those messages just get no response as I didn't want them in the first place.

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Or I think your a bitch?

Not at all, I said what I meant! I’m not trying to be rude, but the way your comment came across is mirrored in the style of your profile, and for me personally, that would put me off. Nothing more than that!

Least your honest! Fed up of people who say one thing and mean the opposite."

I guess it is my personality. I'm very direct and blunt. Me saying "no thanks" is pretty good for me lol. I have standards. I been with all sorts of men in my life to know by now what really wets my appetite. I come here looking for something specific. Thinking the number of active members it, I'm just surprised am I really chasing unicorns?

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Similar story with me and hubby. Tend to block and delete.They don't know us, they will never see us and doesn't affect our fab life. Yeah accused of fake profile or just hubby as a single guy. Not wasteting our time with knobs literally looking for Ego boosts or cant take no as an answer. Good luck . xxx

So just up filters and ignore? My filters are quite strict but I don't think it will help too much

Definately up your filters, I'm finding it works so much better now I've done this. Only problem with the no avatar one is that they put a pic on, message then take it off to bypass that filter. Those messages just get no response as I didn't want them in the first place. "

I put filters blocking not verified, must be site supporter, must have main profile photo. I don't know what other filters to use as I don't think I should stop age or newbies as I like chatting to any age and we were all newbies once.

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Honestly OP?

How do you go about it?

With minimum fuss and realistic expectations "

Ha. I really can't do that. Been there got the T shirt and not had brilliant experiences because I was less picky. I'm sure I have a poo magnet permanently attached

over a year ago

"Honestly OP?

How do you go about it?

Ha. I really can't do that. Been there got the T shirt and not had brilliant experiences because I was less picky. I'm sure I have a poo magnet permanently attached "

You're not exactly having brilliant experiences now

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

So attractive, muscles, big cock with intelligence and manners too much to ask? That's my minimum requirement

The men you seek are either married or attached.... These men don’t stay single very long "

I really like married men just need their wife's approval.

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Honestly OP?

How do you go about it?

Ha. I really can't do that. Been there got the T shirt and not had brilliant experiences because I was less picky. I'm sure I have a poo magnet permanently attached

You're not exactly having brilliant experiences now "

Nope. I blame the size of my bra!

By *tickler2000Man
over a year ago

St Agnes

If you don't have men in your what you are looking for choices would that not stop messages?

But unsure if they would be able to reply if you message them.

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"If you don't have men in your what you are looking for choices would that not stop messages?

"

Some might suggest hide profile and go looking yourself. But tbh most men I fancy are gay... Most men have all the luck: big cock to play with

over a year ago

Cant really moan about the number of cock photos when you are asking for them to be sent.

over a year ago

Mmm all I can say is I'm bi and polite. But to old for you that's cool

I think basically people just ought to be well mannered. Replying is polite as is accepting that that everyone has preferences. It's so immature to be rude if you are not what someone seeks.

I'm sorry if some guys have pissed you off

But they are not all morons

Hoping you have a better experience in the future

Kindest regards

over a year ago

Just be patient and sometimes you find the diamond in the rough. I had all bit given up in march I was ready to leave for good. Then I got chatting to this wonderful man and he's surprised me how perfect he is for me ticking all my boxes

By *tickler2000Man
over a year ago

St Agnes

"If you don't have men in your what you are looking for choices would that not stop messages?

Some might suggest hide profile and go looking yourself. But tbh most men I fancy are gay... Most men have all the luck: big cock to play with "

It would slow the message down would it not?

But then why should you change for these wankspangles?

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Cant really moan about the number of cock photos when you are asking for them to be sent."

Not moaning about it. Just nice to get a odd interesting conversation starter too? I know you viewed my profile to make that comment. But isn't it my business alone if I want to have a laugh with the guys? I thought the main reason of fab is here to have fun and actually have the possibility finding someone to have sex with? (post lockdown) I like to benefit from hearing from someone who like to give advice (rather than criticism which I originally asked on my post)

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Some might suggest hide profile and go looking yourself. But tbh most men I fancy are gay... Most men have all the luck: big cock to play with

But then why should you change for these wankspangles?"

Yes why should I ban men from messaging me just because of the minority. But as a social experiment. I'm going to just do that for afew days. To see if I get better results

By *ichaelsmyMan
over a year ago

douglas

manners cost nothing

the use of the block button costs nothing.

easy sum then

over a year ago

we get it too accused of being fake although we have many veris its dummy spitting its laughable

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"we get it too accused of being fake although we have many veris its dummy spitting its laughable"

Its worse when they have no photos or verifications themselves

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

But then why should you change for these wankspangles?"

I put big filters up now. Its actually been very liberating. I didn't think I would liked it but I think it's definitely the way forward. Thanks to all the positive wonderful advice from fabbers today.

over a year ago

If I send a message I would prefer a polite no thanks. I always send one back saying thank you and happy fabbing

over a year ago

"Cant really moan about the number of cock photos when you are asking for them to be sent.

Not moaning about it. Just nice to get a odd interesting conversation starter too? I know you viewed my profile to make that comment. But isn't it my business alone if I want to have a laugh with the guys? I thought the main reason of fab is here to have fun and actually have the possibility finding someone to have sex with? (post lockdown) I like to benefit from hearing from someone who like to give advice (rather than criticism which I originally asked on my post) "

Quite funny when your original post was full of criticisms though.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/06/20 22:02:33]

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Cant really moan about the number of cock photos when you are asking for them to be sent.

Not moaning about it. Just nice to get a odd interesting conversation starter too? I know you viewed my profile to make that comment. But isn't it my business alone if I want to have a laugh with the guys? I thought the main reason of fab is here to have fun and actually have the possibility finding someone to have sex with? (post lockdown) I like to benefit from hearing from someone who like to give advice (rather than criticism which I originally asked on my post)

Quite funny when your original post was full of criticisms though. "

Still don't get your point you're trying to make? Just here to troll I see?

over a year ago

There are some of us that are ok. If I don't get a message back then fine and I wouldn't send a random dick pick unless asked. I'm not a woman on here though so I could only guess at the amount of messages you get. The way I look at it, it has no business of mine what someone thinks of me.

By *adMerWoman
over a year ago

Sandwich

Why worry if someone you’re never going to meet in real life thinks you’re fake?

I personally have had a much better time on fab since I mostly have all my filters on. When I fancy some inane chat, I turn them off for a while.

I really hope that you enjoy your time on fab OP

over a year ago

Quite funny when your original post was full of criticisms though.

Still don't get your point you're trying to make? Just here to troll I see? "

Not here to troll, just discussing. But I guess you block if you dont agree. Good luck

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Why worry if someone you’re never going to meet in real life thinks you’re fake?

I personally have had a much better time on fab since I mostly have all my filters on. When I fancy some inane chat, I turn them off for a while.

I really hope that you enjoy your time on fab OP"

Yes I done just that tonight. Put up all my filters and it's been very refreshing. Thank you

By *mmixtapeCouple
over a year ago

middle earth

Yeah to be honest I'm so sick of fab really, the forums are the only reason I stick around,didn't even bother to renew the subscription.

By *mmixtapeCouple
over a year ago

middle earth

As I posted this comment I got a message through saying "can you show me how big your ass is"

It's tiring tbh

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"As I posted this comment I got a message through saying "can you show me how big your ass is"

It's tiring tbh "

Yes and why should we made to feel we instigated all of this unwanted behaviour. Just because you have a profile photo on you lying down... I just put up filters and blocked people to help me enjoy fab again.

By *tickler2000Man
over a year ago

St Agnes

"As I posted this comment I got a message through saying "can you show me how big your ass is"

It's tiring tbh

Yes and why should we made to feel we instigated all of this unwanted behaviour. Just because you have a profile photo on you lying down... I just put up filters and blocked people to help me enjoy fab again. "

Good luck. Hope it works for you

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Definately up your filters, I'm finding it works so much better now I've done this. Only problem with the no avatar one is that they put a pic on, message then take it off to bypass that filter. Those messages just get no response as I didn't want them in the first place.

I put filters blocking not verified, must be site supporter, must have main profile photo. I don't know what other filters to use as I don't think I should stop age or newbies as I like chatting to any age and we were all newbies once. "

I use age and no avatar filters, seems to be the best combination for me personally. X

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

It's tiring tbh

Yes and why should we made to feel we instigated all of this unwanted behaviour. Just because you have a profile photo on you lying down... I just put up filters and blocked people to help me enjoy fab again.

Good luck. Hope it works for you"

Weirdly not a single male profile looked at my profile for last hour, that's never happened before. But at least I chat to the men I want to chat to so all good.

over a year ago

It's tiring tbh

Weirdly not a single male profile looked at my profile for last hour, that's never happened before. But at least I chat to the men I want to chat to so all good."

If you've blocked single men they won't show up on your viewed list.

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

It's tiring tbh

Weirdly not a single male profile looked at my profile for last hour, that's never happened before. But at least I chat to the men I want to chat to so all good.

If you've blocked single men they won't show up on your viewed list."

This You have no single Males filter on.

over a year ago

I got simliar so made my profile ranty.. good ones see thru it..

Weirdo ones are abusive.

Whatever you do...

Men i believe get same stuff .. but not to extent as more men than women.

Keep standards high.

By *esparate danMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Maybe you could put a Personal Ad in a Jazz Mag

By *ustagentMan
over a year ago

wa14

reading whats been said I will stick to what I do ,It is very rare for me to send a message, couples are swamped with mail so if they like what they see/read on my profile then great if not nothing lost and they move on there are lots to choose from!

By *ieutenantMan
over a year ago

london

Why don't you block everybody from contacting you.Pending when you are OK to meet.

over a year ago

you're here for advice oh my lord you've come to the right place let me give you some

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Sorry long rant but I feel bit better now. Love to hear advice from the successful women on fab for advice. you're here for advice oh my lord you've come to the right place let me give you some "

Last time I looked at your dick, you didn't look like a woman to me

By *educerMan
over a year ago

Brentwood

There is a block button for a reason, use it

By *ncemoreroundthesunCouple
over a year ago

A town and place not in the UK

The joy of filters and the block button.

Don't take nonsense off arseholes, life is too short and there's always another arsehole waiting to be blocked

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"The joy of filters and the block button.

Don't take nonsense off arseholes, life is too short and there's always another arsehole waiting to be blocked "

Yeah never get the men who litterly just pick random women and slag them off because they don't reply back to their message. Sad people with no manners

over a year ago

Sorry long rant but I feel bit better now. Love to hear advice from the successful women on fab for advice. you're here for advice oh my lord you've come to the right place let me give you some

Last time I looked at your dick, you didn't look like a woman to me "

lol you perv........ i was pointing to your spot on Studlands

By *tickler2000Man
over a year ago

St Agnes

It's tiring tbh

Weirdly not a single male profile looked at my profile for last hour, that's never happened before. But at least I chat to the men I want to chat to so all good."

Just curious to know how your experiment is going?

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

It's tiring tbh

Just curious to know how your experiment is going?"

I gave up. But got some cracking abuse for again replying back with "no thanks". One decided to use the racist card. They must have terrible lives to want to be so abusive

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I decided just to open mail I like their profile. Or they started the conversation with something that interests me and block the repeaters. Then search and chat to the men I want to chat to

By *ungRee4Man
over a year ago

central belt

Will add, same applys to gay men looking for straight men

Wheat. Chaff. Cut.

over a year ago

I wouldn’t take it to seriously I’m sure most of these people are on other sites too! So will get attention there too!

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Will add, same applys to gay men looking for straight men

Wheat. Chaff. Cut. "

I get alot of bi women winking and messaging. But they never abusive when i say no. Just been men so far

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I wouldn’t take it to seriously I’m sure most of these people are on other sites too! So will get attention there too! "

Yes i seen many men on here and vanilla dating sites

By *urocougarCouple
over a year ago

watton

Just charge single guys £50 a year to join most of the idiots would jog on a the genuine swingers would stay bit like the clubs

By *tickler2000Man
over a year ago

St Agnes

It's tiring tbh

Just curious to know how your experiment is going?

I gave up. But got some cracking abuse for again replying back with "no thanks". One decided to use the racist card. They must have terrible lives to want to be so abusive "

I do wonder how these people think that abuse would in any way work.

I would imagine that if they was to try that face to face would result in a hearty slap.

It's a shame there are fuckwits like this here as it spoils it for you and for us respectful males out there.

By *d4fun73Man
over a year ago

Shipley

"Just charge single guys £50 a year to join most of the idiots would jog on a the genuine swingers would stay bit like the clubs "

And why should I pay that? To subsidise the rest of you!!

Post new Message to Thread