Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Best European swinger break

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We are looking to go to Europe for a long naughty weekend.any top tips welcome but we want to go somewhere we haven’t been before as most people will say gc or the cap

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *vpamelaTV/TS
over a year ago

kinkville

Interested to know too.

over a year ago

Yes was hoping for few ideas as been cap d agde and gc several times and they are great but want something new

By *lubCouple555Couple
over a year ago

Stockport

We tend to combine seeing cities with a club we really fancy. Would say the best one we’ve done was doing Nice and that area and going to Absolu Forever club in Mougins which is the best club venue we’ve ever been to

By *aulp4alsMan
over a year ago

Warrington

"We tend to combine seeing cities with a club we really fancy. Would say the best one we’ve done was doing Nice and that area and going to Absolu Forever club in Mougins which is the best club venue we’ve ever been to

"

I bet you get plenty of attention in clubs

over a year ago

"We tend to combine seeing cities with a club we really fancy. Would say the best one we’ve done was doing Nice and that area and going to Absolu Forever club in Mougins which is the best club venue we’ve ever been to

"

We were supposed to be flyin to nice on Thursday

By *he_virgin_maryWoman
over a year ago

Here, there and everywhere!

Everyone raves about PDI in gran canaria but I wasn't a fan.

Agde was better but still not really me.

There are a number of clubs on the Costa del sol, which just happens to be where my apartment is in Spain.

By *amesnplanesMan
over a year ago

Swords and Dublin

I've always enjoyed a play break to Amsterdam.

There are a couple of very well known clubs there, Paradise club and Fatama Morgana

I've been to Paradise on several occasions, it has great facilities and the members were a great mix of locals and travellers.

By *tartingoutlondonCouple
over a year ago

London

Second vote for Amsterdam, between the sex shops and general atmosphere of the red light district, to the absolute world class, couples only clubs, it has become our favourite swinging destination. Loading up on stroopwaffles helps too!

over a year ago

"Second vote for Amsterdam, between the sex shops and general atmosphere of the red light district, to the absolute world class, couples only clubs, it has become our favourite swinging destination. Loading up on stroopwaffles helps too!"

First place we went to swinger club although it was by mistake

Wife did some kissing with a girl and had men touching her up and that’s what started us up

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Poland, Jacuzzi club, we may be biased thou...

Post new Message to Thread