Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Heavily inked woman?

Jump to newest

By *nkedviolet69 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Twickenham

Ok so knew to the forums, and fairly new to fab... As you can see I'm fairly heavily inked...

So in truth is a woman who is massively inked a turn on or turn off? Is there such a thing as too much...?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

Anything near what you have deafly a turn on.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Weather it's 1 tattoo or loads, I'll be turned on either way

over a year ago

"Ok so knew to the forums, and fairly new to fab... As you can see I'm fairly heavily inked...

So in truth is a woman who is massively inked a turn on or turn off? Is there such a thing as too much...?"

For some it would as they dont like ink, but for me always loved it, especially when there is great thought behind them

over a year ago

Definitely a turn on for both of us.

By *yantico86Man
over a year ago

drumchapel

"Ok so knew to the forums, and fairly new to fab... As you can see I'm fairly heavily inked...

So in truth is a woman who is massively inked a turn on or turn off? Is there such a thing as too much...?"

Love a girl with ink the more the better

Good luck on fab I'm sure you will do just fine xx

over a year ago

100% more of a turn on! I’m also heavily inked and I know some girls have been put off by it, other love it!

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

It's not possible to please everyone.

Plenty of people like tattoos or are far more interested in the individual than whether or not they have ink.

over a year ago

Whatever others opions are I think your ink is amazing - I have quite a few but no where near what you have

Beautiful x

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

For me, the lady is much more important than the tattoo. The best tattoo in the world couldn't make me fancy someone who I didn't fancy without the tattoo. Conversely a rubbish tattoo wouldn't turn me off. Personality is most important.

Cal

over a year ago

Not for me

Prefer skin to look like skin

over a year ago

Definitely a turn on for me

Mind you, even if it wasn't, I wouldn't be rude enough to tell someone unless they asked. I've had a fair few insult messages because of mine.

Yours are fab xx

over a year ago

Turn on!! Definitely!!

By *rindiMan
over a year ago

chester

I think its super hot

By *witchRichMan
over a year ago

Southport

It's a turn on for me, but there are exceptions. A beautiful woman covered in tattoos that look like a 4yr scribbled with their eyes closed would be a no.

Yours look amazing pieces though

By *yantico86Man
over a year ago

drumchapel

"Definitely a turn on for me

Mind you, even if it wasn't, I wouldn't be rude enough to tell someone unless they asked. I've had a fair few insult messages because of mine.

Yours are fab xx"

Your ink is awesome x

By *himp_KittenCouple
over a year ago

Preston

Good ink on a girl is a massive turn on, that said we can both appreciate a blank canvas too

over a year ago

We love your ink

over a year ago

Ink or no ink I like both.

By *rongstantineWoman
over a year ago

hull

You are the only judge of "too much". Everyone has their preference, it's not for you to fulfill it.

That said I'm also heavily tattooed, so...

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

I admire you for your individuality, as you’ve decided to adorn your body with art.

But it’s definitely not for me.

over a year ago

Totally depends on the quality and style of the tattoos and the woman in my view.

I've met women heavily tattooed and it was a turn on admiring their bodies but I've seen many that the tats are that naff it makes them look ridiculous.

But like everything, it's all subjective.

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

Doesnt turn me on as such... equally it does not turn me off either.

By *rSpriteandMsClitBangCouple
over a year ago

hadleigh

I have a huge thing for tattooed girls...

C (her)

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

. Having had a look at your pictures your tattoos / Ink is amazing.For me too many tattoos / ink is a turn off.

over a year ago

I don't really care either way... I either fancy someone or I don't, tattoos aren't a factor in that

By *inkerbell67Woman
over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

Love tats ive got 3 and going to get another one asap ..

By *rank speakerMan
over a year ago

Worcester

Going back a few years ago when I embarked on this crazy lifestyle I had a fascination for inked ladies. Having never been with one (it wasn't so popular then) I always wanted to know if they were any different?

Fast forward to today.

Yes! I think they're more responsive. Whether it's a coincidence with the ones I've met I couldn't say? Just an observation from personal experience.

I'm talking well thought out ink. Not just a random odd piece dotted about.

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple
over a year ago

wombourne

Depends on the ink. I’ve seen women covered head to toe and look sexy as hell, I’ve also seen women with one or two and they look horrendous.

By *ucy DuoCouple
over a year ago

Watford

Depends on the person, ink can be taskful or sometimes misplaced

We both find ink very sexy.

I’m soon going to get a tattoo (Leon).

What’s your favourite tat?

over a year ago

Never been with one..but I think it's really sexy ..

By *rank speakerMan
over a year ago

Worcester

And in addition to my former ramblings. Having just taken a peek at your pics. I think yours are glorious OP

By *quaman87Man
over a year ago

ramsey

I love heavily inked women! Massive massive turn on! Inked myself!

Its personal preference isn't it! A lot don't like it!

Its frowned apon alot!

Fuck the haters! Can't wait for my local shoo to open

By *MattyMan
over a year ago

Naked coffee house near you - Wiltshire - Swindon

A turn on, ink can be and is very sexy and adds another dimension to your personality. Nothing beats and inked arm or leg draped over you or a naked inked body next to you

over a year ago

I love it!

I follow Suicide Girls on Insta and love the creativity.

By *ad Influence..Couple
over a year ago

Port Talbot

Turn on for us xx

over a year ago

Biggest Turn Off for me.

I like tattoos

I like women

But they just make a shit mix

By *lym007Man
over a year ago

Plymouth

No such thing as too much ink

Massive turn on for me!! I have a fair bit of ink myself

over a year ago

If you asked me a few years ago I would have said it's a turn off.

But I've grown to like ink now and think it's sexy. Obv depends on the art

over a year ago

Love well drawn ink on somebody - it can be fascinating and people with quality ink such as yours in our experience it has meaning to them, has been well thought out , and that in itself is attractive. We both have ink and not everybody likes it - but we like our own respective ink, and love each-others - so guess we’re ok

By *lym007Man
over a year ago

Plymouth

"Love well drawn ink on somebody - it can be fascinating and people with quality ink such as yours in our experience it has meaning to them, has been well thought out , and that in itself is attractive. We both have ink and not everybody likes it - but we like our own respective ink, and love each-others - so guess we’re ok "

You both have incredible ink too! X

over a year ago

As a VERY heavily ink man, I have to say the more I have had (ink) the less woman have been attracted to me, this is particularly true of eastern Europe, I would say my success rate has dropped 80% or it's because I have turned into a wizened old man lol

Very heavily inked woman I love, a friend of ours in Gdansk who is a Dominatrix, is the closest in the scene to having the appeal I like.

By *heFilthyDuoCouple
over a year ago

Gravesend

Definitely a turn on for us both! Both planning to get more ourselves once lockdowns over and done with!

By *ieutenantMan
over a year ago

london

Heavily inked woman is a massive turn for me. Majority ooze sex. I find them uninhibited sexually. Just my opinion

By *kbloke_11Man
over a year ago

Hockley

Definitely not for me

over a year ago

For me it all depends on the women... On some it really is incredibly sexy and on others it looks just wrong and out of place...

over a year ago

I love ink on women.But I have a bit myself so I am a bit bias...

over a year ago

Quality over quantity for me first, but there’s nothing wrong with heavily tatted women. Not to us, at least.

over a year ago

massive turn on we are both inked up

By *arbellsWoman
over a year ago

Cambridge

Probably impossible to answer, for me I think it's only too much if it takes over your personality or when you end up getting your eyeballs tattooed haha.

I love tattoos on men and women but you will always get people who hate them and some people love them. You look great x

By *uHorny1Man
over a year ago

Cannock

Before I started swinging I wasnt a fan of tattoos on women. However, getting up close and personal with them has completely changed my point of view.

Now I love them. I enjoy hearing the stories behind them.

over a year ago

Turn on and of course a fan myself

By *inchyorksMan
over a year ago

huddersfield

Some people will be very attracted, some people won't, most sable guys on her will be just glad you ave a pulse x

By *heIcebreakersCouple
over a year ago

Cramlington

WE are both moderately inked, and not at the end of that journey, and don't consider the degree to which someone is inked to be an absolute factor - but then we're the kind of folk who take designs to studios and enjoy telling the stories...

over a year ago

"Turn on and of course a fan myself "

love the look of your tattoos

over a year ago

100% into it. Yours are awesome!

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Huge turn on, ive a few and plan many more...sir loves them too xx

By *reatformeatWoman
over a year ago

my own bubble

Hate them with a passion always had a bit of a phobia . I dont understand why people with beutiful skin would want to ruin it . Each to there own but massive turn off for me x

over a year ago

Massive turn on

over a year ago

On!

over a year ago

"Hate them with a passion always had a bit of a phobia . I dont understand why people with beutiful skin would want to ruin it . Each to there own but massive turn off for me x"

Agree

By *quaman87Man
over a year ago

ramsey

"Hate them with a passion always had a bit of a phobia . I dont understand why people with beutiful skin would want to ruin it . Each to there own but massive turn off for me x

Agree"

Ruin??? Wouldn't say its ruining your skin! I think for some its there story and there exspressing themselves and who they are beliefs etc!

If you actually had the chance to look and study someone who is heavily or even a little inked! Alot of the time there's alot of meaning to them there lives!

over a year ago

"Hate them with a passion always had a bit of a phobia . I dont understand why people with beutiful skin would want to ruin it . Each to there own but massive turn off for me x

Agree

Ruin??? Wouldn't say its ruining your skin! I think for some its there story and there exspressing themselves and who they are beliefs etc!

If you actually had the chance to look and study someone who is heavily or even a little inked! Alot of the time there's alot of meaning to them there lives! "

By *reatformeatWoman
over a year ago

my own bubble

Agree

If you actually had the chance to look and study someone who is heavily or even a little inked! Alot of the time there's alot of meaning to them there lives! "

Like i said hun each to their own i prefer to express myself without drawing all over my skin i like my skin as it is, its just graffiti you cant wash off to me x

By *arbellsWoman
over a year ago

Cambridge

Agree

I think it's definitely an unrecognised form of art. It's hard enough to draw or paint on paper but when you add in a live canvas who moves, can't erase lines and the fact that the skin is totally different to tattoo from person to person. Such a incredible skill to have.

over a year ago

"Hate them with a passion always had a bit of a phobia . I dont understand why people with beutiful skin would want to ruin it . Each to there own but massive turn off for me x"

You say ruin, I say decorate. Like a plain boring wall that is brightened with a beautiful piece of art

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/06/20 00:32:50]

over a year ago

Agree

90% of mine were done with a reason, I could tell you what most of my flowers were for individually

By *reatformeatWoman
over a year ago

my own bubble

You say ruin, I say decorate. Like a plain boring wall that is brightened with a beautiful piece of art "

diferant strokes for differant folks xx

By *quaman87Man
over a year ago

ramsey

Agree

If you actually had the chance to look and study someone who is heavily or even a little inked! Alot of the time there's alot of meaning to them there lives!

Like i said hun each to their own i prefer to express myself without drawing all over my skin i like my skin as it is, its just graffiti you cant wash off to me x"

Agree its each to there own we all have different preferences and ways of expression!

GRAFFITI???? Also a way of expression and is a beautiful thing when dome by a graffiti artist! Its a totally different form of art!

So how would you express meaningful things in your life!?

You might hate tattoos but its the story's they tell that makes them beautiful! Some have them for the sake of it! But most tell a story!

By *quaman87Man
over a year ago

ramsey

You say ruin, I say decorate. Like a plain boring wall that is brightened with a beautiful piece of art "

this

By *witchRichMan
over a year ago

Southport

Those with Tattoos dont view it as ruining and I would say for alot of people there is a reason or story for every piece. I understand it's a very personal choice and that some dislike them and I am not criticising you or your personal views just letting you know that what you see as ruining some see as improving or like myself simply because I wanted to

By *assionate explorer 1Man
over a year ago

Folkestone

I love inked ladies. But the ink has to be done right. Bad ink can look very trashy. But as a punk/grunge/metal guy I love alternative women?

over a year ago

God yes love tattoed women ,more the better xx

over a year ago

Never really gave it a second thought.

Until I met Scots...who I think looks as sexy as fuck with her tattoos.

Judging my the mails we get I don't think I'm alone in those thoughts.

Irish.

By *S4UTWOCouple
over a year ago

Penkridge

Turn off

By *oft_SensualTV/TS
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Do whatever you like to your own body, although there's something about too many people with bad tattoos, dragging what used to be a relatively rare and individual thing down the pan by doing so.

over a year ago

I really can't generalise on this one..

However it does bring to mind one of the biggest disappointments of my life..

Many years ago i went out for a few drinks with a very attractive woman I'd fancied for a long time from my work..

Later that night back at hers..i thought I'd cracked it..I'm undressing her while we're passionately kissing with hands wandering everywhere..

I removed her shirt..to find a huge british bulldog carrying a flag tattooed on her chest above the most amazing pair of tits..

Sadly in the moment everything else was blown out of the water and my flag was definitely lowering..

It's not how many tattoos for me..it's where they are and more importantly what they are..

OP?...love em.

over a year ago

Massive, massive turn on for me

over a year ago

This gaff you could have The Rona and teef like 200 year old toomb stones 4 feet apart and guys would hit it

By *hezzie BikersCouple
over a year ago

Chesterfield

Big turn on for us x

By *ovegames42Man
over a year ago

london

Nice back work

over a year ago

"Anything near what you have deafly a turn on.

"

i can't hear her either to be fair

over a year ago

I do like seeing nice ink on people so yes

over a year ago

I prefer my ladies without the ink or if they were discreet!

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Generally a turn on. But the person is more important. As above love it when it is discreet and covered until revealed at a very sexy moment.

over a year ago

The only turn off for us is face tats everything else is a turn on

over a year ago

Big turn on, your ink is amazing, we both enjoy stunning artwork.

By *irewolffMan
over a year ago

Dublin

I am fairly inked. Love it & love it on men & women. The more the merrier.

MsD x

By *n With LifeCouple
over a year ago

Hadley Wood

"Not for me

Prefer skin to look like skin"

By *erdyWoman
over a year ago

wiltshire

Hate tattoos

By *anshee99Woman
over a year ago

all over

Most of the messages I get comme t on my many tattoos.

But I do get the odd hate message saying how I've spoilt myself lol

By *rNaughtyNickMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

By *en20xxxMan
over a year ago

norfolk

Personally like tattoos, if they have a meaning behind them then they are amazing

By *dquestCouple
over a year ago

Peterborough

You are obviously, and justifiably proud of your ink. Don't worry about what people like, you are an attractive lady and, I'm sure, are quite popular on here! Thumbs up for your ink from us.

By *en_Dover79Man
over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

im not into it sorry... nice few tattoos on bottom of the back or somewhere like that... turns me off girls who have them on their upper arm.. bit common for me... not feminine.. sorry but you asked

By *ltcouple941Couple
over a year ago

Hell

The more ink the better

over a year ago

I've dated ladies with their kids names and dob tattooed on and in the heat of the moment kissed them and it's had a amazing effect

over a year ago

Love tattooed women, especially torso and thigh

By *olarbear73Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Yeah as long as it’s professionally done

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

At face value it would be a massive turn off for me, as I'm not a fan of tattoos anc don't have any myself.

They said, if we met and had amazing personal chemistry then it probably wouldn't be a deal breaker. It all depends on the individual and the circumstances.

But if the question is "Are you generally attracted to women with tattoos?" then the answer would be no

over a year ago

More about the lady than the ink.

I do admire good work on a lady and, yours do look amazing.

But some less talented people have been let loose out there, and men and women have those crosses to bear! Lol

over a year ago

nothing wrong with a nice tattooed lass some time make them look that bit more sexy

over a year ago

Your back piece is awesome btw xx

Everyone has their own preference as with anything but personally we love ink xx

over a year ago

Massive turn on for us

By *DW1983Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen, Leeds, Sheffield

Like anything, it's a matter of taste, and I find that some women look great, others less so. It depends on the person but a lot of time also on the art, its location, and how she displays it.

For me, your artwork looks fantastic, you look amazing. I think if I'd find a woman attractive without tattoos, then the tattoos make her more appealing, the more the better, anywhere except the face. What's not to like, its just even more of a reason to admire and explore an already beaitiful body

over a year ago

You look good to me!

over a year ago

Good inking a turn on

over a year ago

Your back tattoo is amazing

By *urlycatMan
over a year ago

Southampton

I find them a turn on.. not a single on myself though

over a year ago

Huge turn on

By *na_Luv_4PlayCouple
over a year ago

Santa lucia de Tirajana

Not fans of heavily tattooed but have considered getting one on bikini line just not sure what.

over a year ago

I'm fairly heavily inked as well... Full gothic sleeve cross and angel wings on my back plus more than a few others, so to us it would be a turn on rather than a turn off

over a year ago

Love an inked woman, more ink the better xx

By *admax1962Man
over a year ago

Stowmarket

I love the back I love wolves eagles and the lady Indian stunning. Beautiful girl yourself x

over a year ago

Definitely a turn on for me, you look stunning

By *ewkesbury cowboyMan
over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Love a bit of ink on a woman. Face tattoos can be a bit much but if they small then not a major turn off

over a year ago

So in truth is a woman who is massively inked a turn on or turn off? Is there such a thing as too much...?

Probably impossible to answer, for me I think it's only too much if it takes over your personality or when you end up getting your eyeballs tattooed haha.

I love tattoos on men and women but you will always get people who hate them and some people love them. You look great x"

We like tattoos both your girls tattoos look great

over a year ago

Overall I like it!!

Quality of the art work makes a big difference and the choice of where it is - yours look great xx

By *untocum1000TV/TS
over a year ago

newmarket

Very much a turn on for me ...love your tatts ( yes i said tatts ! ) ...

By *irty workmanMan
over a year ago

lincolnshire

Think it’s so sexy

By *untocum1000TV/TS
over a year ago

newmarket

Love the native american indian back piece ...i have similar style ..

over a year ago

I like ink but in a book the body is so much better oure!!

over a year ago

Your ink is phenomenal x

over a year ago

PURE

over a year ago

I really like an inked woman, not easy to come by though!

over a year ago

"The more ink the better "

Amen to that

over a year ago

"I really like an inked woman, not easy to come by though!"

Are they not? Seems to be alot more common now

over a year ago

We both like inked males & females

By *ritishAsianMan
over a year ago

Leeds

I think massively inked is a turn on

over a year ago

Totally a turn on

By *r_Jake70Man
over a year ago

London

It’s a turn on in and of itself, but more so because of what it says about choosing to be heavily inked in the first place.

over a year ago

Definitely turn on

over a year ago

Omg definitely a turn on for me x

over a year ago

Out of step with the modern world. Hate tattoos.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

They look good on some people, not so good on others. I can't say that I find them a turn on as such though, more like 'that's a good bit of work' rather than 'oooooo yeah I want sex with him/her'.

over a year ago

Turn on. Huge turn on

over a year ago

I’m starting to love ink on women more and more these days. Find it a turn on

By *reakyandcheekyCouple
over a year ago

derby