Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Fwb

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey I'm looking for a FWB for my hubby but it's a real struggle. There seems to be a real taboo around married men that just doesn't exist for women. Any tips or advice on breaking through the barrier?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ritishAsianMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"Hey I'm looking for a FWB for my hubby but it's a real struggle. There seems to be a real taboo around married men that just doesn't exist for women. Any tips or advice on breaking through the barrier?"

It is the same for men looking for women / couples for regular meets

over a year ago

"Hey I'm looking for a FWB for my hubby but it's a real struggle. There seems to be a real taboo around married men that just doesn't exist for women. Any tips or advice on breaking through the barrier?

It is the same for men looking for women / couples for regular meets"

I get that.

By *ritishAsianMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"Hey I'm looking for a FWB for my hubby but it's a real struggle. There seems to be a real taboo around married men that just doesn't exist for women. Any tips or advice on breaking through the barrier?

It is the same for men looking for women / couples for regular meets

I get that."

You are a hot couple, you should have a lot of offers for the mrs

By *apiomanMan
over a year ago

Shipley

I don’t necessarily think that being married is taboo on here, just there are many men and few women. And at least your man isn’t pretending to be single!

over a year ago

"I don’t necessarily think that being married is taboo on here, just there are many men and few women. And at least your man isn’t pretending to be single! "

Married men / hot husbands are not popular judging by forum post I have read.

By *abrosMan
over a year ago

Orpington

Im single x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think the thing is a lot of single woman who want a fwb want one who can accomodate and spend time with them not just fuck them. Married men can't do that. And if there is a single guy that can why would she choose the one who can't?

over a year ago

"I think the thing is a lot of single woman who want a fwb want one who can accomodate and spend time with them not just fuck them. Married men can't do that. And if there is a single guy that can why would she choose the one who can't? "

I get that. I have a FWB just want my husband to have1 too.

By *abrosMan
over a year ago

Orpington

Good luck on the search guys ??

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I think the thing is a lot of single woman who want a fwb want one who can accomodate and spend time with them not just fuck them. Married men can't do that. And if there is a single guy that can why would she choose the one who can't?

I get that. I have a FWB just want my husband to have1 too."

I know but you said there is a taboo it's not a taboo it's just there is more on offer with single men

By *abrosMan
over a year ago

Orpington

True

over a year ago

"I think the thing is a lot of single woman who want a fwb want one who can accomodate and spend time with them not just fuck them. Married men can't do that. And if there is a single guy that can why would she choose the one who can't?

I get that. I have a FWB just want my husband to have1 too.

I know but you said there is a taboo it's not a taboo it's just there is more on offer with single men "

Taboo may have been the wrong word but I saw a couple of threads where people stated that they wouldn't see a married man under any circumstances

Post new Message to Thread