FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What triggered your thought pattern along swinging route ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What is your earliest memory of what sparked your interest in swinging. For us, we used to like reading mens magazines in bed, as a young married couple. Especially the true stories. One such story was called something like "Take my wife". I can honestly say it was the first time wife sharing had crossed our minds. This was in mid 80s.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ovelock4Man
over a year ago

Croydon

An ex-girlfriend had been into it. She’d described her experiences to me, and although the relationship didn’t last my interest nun swinging did.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I naively went along to a party I'd been invited to. It wasn't a regular party...

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I must admit, when we first read the wife sharing story, we found it arousing but weird. As time went by, I (Rick) couldn't get the thought out of my head. It seemed so wrong but so hot.

By *arentsgonebadCouple
over a year ago

sheffield

Stale sex life

over a year ago

Reading stories online, the ones that always seemed to be a turn on were the swapping or voyeur ones, so i asked the wife without being pushy and after a while she came around to the idea.

By *arried n hornryMan
over a year ago

kent

Met an older cpl in a pub I was about 19 they were in they’re late 40s. She went to the loo and he told me to go n tell her to take her knickers off.we ended up leaving the wife and I got in the back of the car her sitting on my cock n him driving n feeling my balls ended up parking n fucking with him sucking me after

By *BW_Hotwife_And_HimCouple
22 weeks ago

South Shields

For us, it was because we wanted to be open about everything.

Jane wanted to know what it would be like to be desired by lots of men and try lots of cock.

I wanted to watch Jane with other men.

It's worked really well for us so far.

By *hrisukbishareCouple
12 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Going to tantra like couples events and getting close to other naked loving couples. Swapping for massage exercises and just enjoying other M and F bodies.

By *annibal_LickedherMan
12 weeks ago

The Side of the Mersey

Watched a programme about it on channel 5 years ago with my ex. Made us horny and we decided to try it.

12 weeks ago

Husband planted the seed in my head and then watched it slowly grow.

By *anctoMan
11 weeks ago

Holywood

I started with 'Fiesta' and the graduated to 'Penthouse' then 'Forum'...and the stories...

Post new Message to Thread