Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Club advise for a beginner

Jump to newest

By *ssexlad0 OP   Man
over a year ago

Essex

I was thinking about going to a club once everythings back to normal, but i have no clue about them.

Could i get some help on what they’re all about and advise for a single male?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ictoriaathomeTV/TS
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Can be off putting to go by yourself first time and some clubs have their own little social circle which are hard to break in to.

See if there is anybody who is looking to try a visit and go together, strength in numbers so to speak.

Most are very welcoming, I'm sure you will have a great time!

By *ankie303Woman
over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

As said on your other identical post, you might be to young for some.

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan
over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

I've been accompanied each time I've been. Having experienced it I'd never have the guts to go alone. You'd have to be quite outgoing and be comfortable standing there awkwardly on occasion. You might have to sidle up to other single males to avoid looking like Billy no mates. If you go somewhere that has a pool or hot tub that will be a different experience I reckon. You'd be able to talk and providing you're prepared to literally just jump into a crowd, you'll have a ready made circle to mingle with.

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan
over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

"As said on your other identical post, you might be to young for some."
Yeah but he is older now since he last posted lol.

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

Worth checking the individual club rules as you may be under the minimum age limit. Most have pretty good websites that have info on the club rules and etiquette.

Don't go with the expectation of sex, just look at it as a social opportunity, be friendly and chatty but definitely not pushy. If you explain to staff it's your first visit they will keep you right.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I was thinking about going to a club once everythings back to normal, but i have no clue about them.

Could i get some help on what they’re all about and advise for a single male?"

they are amazing you walk in strip off and sex is on tap so when cockdown finishes on xmas eve you'll be knee deep

By *ankie303Woman
over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"As said on your other identical post, you might be to young for some.Yeah but he is older now since he last posted lol. "

True hahahaha

over a year ago

"As said on your other identical post, you might be to young for some."

All the clubs I have been to, uk or abroad, it is 21 or over

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

As a single guy you might want to check out nights that are aimed specifically for single guys

Not only will there be lots of ladies / couples looking to meet you but you might make some swinger mates there too

Cougars and cubs and Hotwives nights are good

By *anshee99Woman
over a year ago

all over

Hell be 21 by the time they reopen

over a year ago

"Hell be 21 by the time they reopen "
lol

By *inkycreamCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Don’t use the words can I touch, or get over excited and be a pain, communicating properly with people as you would in a bar.

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Best advice I can give is go to a social near to the club you choose first. Get known at the social then go to the club. That way you will see people you already know there. You may not want to play with them (or vice versa) but it's all about networking.

By *ctionman10Man
over a year ago

london

"As a single guy you might want to check out nights that are aimed specifically for single guys

Not only will there be lots of ladies / couples looking to meet you but you might make some swinger mates there too

Cougars and cubs and Hotwives nights are good "

Totally agree with this response. Best from them all. Choose the correct night to go many clubs have a hotwives night and a greedy girls night which are aimed to have more guys there be it alone or with friends.

I am still to attend cougars and cubs but one day in the future I shall be there.

By *lixir of lifeMan
over a year ago

knob Creek

My advice as a single guy is stay away until you find a play partner to go with ..

They are out there

By *uliaChrisCouple
over a year ago

westerham

"Don’t use the words can I touch, or get over excited and be a pain, communicating properly with people as you would in a bar. "

Er, provided you’ve already said hello to someone, I wouldn’t think saying “Can I touch” would be that bad

By *eicester1Man
over a year ago

hinckley

Not sure what club you go as you say sex is on tap as there is more often a lot more men in the clubs than female I always go to clubs for the social side and if anything happens is a bonus

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"As a single guy you might want to check out nights that are aimed specifically for single guys "

This is the best piece of advice anyone should give you about the club scene. Being a single guy in a club full of nobody interested in single guys is not a pleasant place to be

By *wingin CatMan
over a year ago

London

"Not sure what club you go as you say sex is on tap as there is more often a lot more men in the clubs than female I always go to clubs for the social side and if anything happens is a bonus "

His post was, of course, satire!

By *wingin CatMan
over a year ago

London

"Don’t use the words can I touch, or get over excited and be a pain, communicating properly with people as you would in a bar.

Er, provided you’ve already said hello to someone, I wouldn’t think saying “Can I touch” would be that bad "

Only if they don't say hello back, and you immediately follow it up with "can I touch"!

Post new Message to Thread