Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Taking pictures? Dorset

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Im a decent photographer, but I’ve never really done anything sexual with it. Are people in interested in having their photos taken while doing the various deeds? I’d love to give it a go sometime. Not too arsed about getting involved either to be honest

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Even if you’re not in Dorset (Poole, Bournemouth) what’s the general feeling if something like this?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I can't speak for anybody else but I'd never, ever allow anybody other than Mr N to take compromising photos of me on their own camera.

over a year ago

That’s fair enough. Would you allow it if there were no faces/tattoos or other identifying features in the photos? If I was to do it, I’d obviously let whoever was in the photos have the final call to if I delete them or not. I’d be more than happy use their own memory card too? So as to mitigate the risk even more of them leaking to other sources.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"That’s fair enough. Would you allow it if there were no faces/tattoos or other identifying features in the photos? If I was to do it, I’d obviously let whoever was in the photos have the final call to if I delete them or not. I’d be more than happy use their own memory card too? So as to mitigate the risk even more of them leaking to other sources."

personally no.

Some cameras have internal memory so using our own sd card is no guarantee. It just isn't worth the risk to us

over a year ago

Ahh I see that’s fair enough. I’m just curious to be honest, would like to find out if people are into it and or have any experience with it?

By *ankie303Woman
over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Decent photographer but doesn't have a single public photo?

Dorset is much much bigger, Poole and Bournemouth make up 1 part of it

over a year ago

I mean Poole/Bournemouth specifically as that’s where I live. I know Dorset is bigger ??

Also, I’m more than happy to send photos to people I’m talking with. Just don’t see a reason to keep them on my profile is all.

By *ankie303Woman
over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Good luck, there are many local photographers on here with some awesome photos and well verified.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Even if you’re not in Dorset (Poole, Bournemouth) what’s the general feeling if something like this? "

We would never ever do this.

Got to say, there seems to be an awful lot of photographers on this website. ....

Post new Message to Thread