Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

A Fab day in the life of me...

Jump to newest

By *.D.I.D.A.S OP   Man
over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

Daily profile views 20 at time of writing.

New conversation 1: Flirty chat with a fem. Limited online conversational skills. I send face pic even though they are on profile so indicates laziness. She is happy with face pic and basic level flirting continues. She suggests a meet some day. I said it's something to consider once lockdown is lifted. She disappears offline for half an hour. I find in my inbox a screenshot of her veris all received during lockdown and am now blocked.

New conversation 2: Local-ish new fem joins. Read her profile and make a smart comment to her. She replies saying she doesn't understand. I said don't worry and try to find out her impressions of Fab. She says everyone is an ugly cunt but better than the ugly tinder weirdos. I try to stretch out the conversation but we both accept defeat as she continues her indifference/anger and I continue my sarcasm and conversation gets deleted.

New conversation 3: I read a profile and she says she is into fun, decent chats. I message saying I'm up for that. She replies saying she's horny, show my cock to her. I said look on profile. She disappears presumably to finger herself. She then sends a tit pic. Goes offline.

Today has been a good day! 7.5/10

How was your Fab day folks?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Sounds like my days when i'm Fab intense.

It's so tiring trying to make conversation with women here when they no conversational skills.

Your person 2&3 were probably guys

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great post! You can't click with everyone, but 20 views a day and some messages is good going.

Today I had a message from a girl explaining why she stopped chatting to me (busy with work and started messaging another guy), and a message asking for a spunking vid (her Kik username wasn't valid so that went nowhere).

I also sent a couple of first messages and got no replies, but that is par for the course.

Oh and I witnessed the dumpster-fire of a thread here about the protests in America. Depressing to read some of the comments there...

So another standard day here!

By *arl17Man
over a year ago

Central Portugal

"Daily profile views 20 at time of writing.

New conversation 1: Flirty chat with a fem. Limited online conversational skills. I send face pic even though they are on profile so indicates laziness. She is happy with face pic and basic level flirting continues. She suggests a meet some day. I said it's something to consider once lockdown is lifted. She disappears offline for half an hour. I find in my inbox a screenshot of her veris all received during lockdown and am now blocked.

New conversation 2: Local-ish new fem joins. Read her profile and make a smart comment to her. She replies saying she doesn't understand. I said don't worry and try to find out her impressions of Fab. She says everyone is an ugly cunt but better than the ugly tinder weirdos. I try to stretch out the conversation but we both accept defeat as she continues her indifference/anger and I continue my sarcasm and conversation gets deleted.

New conversation 3: I read a profile and she says she is into fun, decent chats. I message saying I'm up for that. She replies saying she's horny, show my cock to her. I said look on profile. She disappears presumably to finger herself. She then sends a tit pic. Goes offline.

Today has been a good day! 7.5/10

How was your Fab day folks? "

Wouldn’t worry to much and don’t take it personally.. ur username might be a clue :l

By *.D.I.D.A.S OP   Man
over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

"Sounds like my days when i'm Fab intense.

It's so tiring trying to make conversation with women here when they no conversational skills.

Your person 2&3 were probably guys "

2 is unlikely unless they are here simply for a wind up. Tbh I think it was simply a woman scorned with a chip on her shoulder.

3 could have been but I would have thought most fakes chose obviously fake pics and her pic she sent was fairly average. But I'll not know for certain.

I wonder what Fab delights await me today. Hope you all have a great Fab day all.

Post new Message to Thread