Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Couples profile Advice

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I am on here with a single profile, but as stated, I am in a relationship, my partner knows I am on here and has access to my profile. There are quite a lot of reasons for not going for a "couples" profile, and there are "fake" couple's profiles, so what would the benefits of deleting this account to then make a couples profile, when it would most probably have same/similar pictures and profule as I have now?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

You need a couples profile if you plan to meet together.

By *anshee99Woman
over a year ago

all over

If she isnt part of the meeting then stick with what you have.

over a year ago

Well no, she won't be part of meetings, and I don't want to put lots of really personal stuff on profile page explaining entirely what I am looking for on here, as I do like to engage in a conversation to get to know a person before I can talk personally like that. And then there's the catch-22 of trying to get verified, especially with given current situations going on.

By *anshee99Woman
over a year ago

all over

"Well no, she won't be part of meetings, and I don't want to put lots of really personal stuff on profile page explaining entirely what I am looking for on here, as I do like to engage in a conversation to get to know a person before I can talk personally like that. And then there's the catch-22 of trying to get verified, especially with given current situations going on. "

You can have a video conversation with someone to get verified.

As for what you are looking for.. your profile doesnt suggest sex... is this the right site for your need?

over a year ago

"Well no, she won't be part of meetings, and I don't want to put lots of really personal stuff on profile page explaining entirely what I am looking for on here, as I do like to engage in a conversation to get to know a person before I can talk personally like that. And then there's the catch-22 of trying to get verified, especially with given current situations going on.

You can have a video conversation with someone to get verified.

As for what you are looking for.. your profile doesnt suggest sex... is this the right site for your need?"

Ah, I thought verification was just through meets, will look into this a bit more.

No, version 1.0 did but that was pre COVID-19, that's what gave bitlrth to version 2.0

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

As Ms B said, your profile doesn't really suggest that you are looking for sex. If you're not planning to meet or interact as a couple then stay on a single profile.

I appreciate what you are saying about preferring to reveal more about yourself via conversation, but it's always important to remember your profile is basically your shop window and needs to sell you enough to make people engage in conversation in the first place. A lot of people look at profiles before they even bother to open a message and if the profile doesn't appeal then they are less likely to reply. There are way more single male profiles than female/couples so single males need to put a lot of effort in to stand out from the crowd.

over a year ago

"As Ms B said, your profile doesn't really suggest that you are looking for sex. If you're not planning to meet or interact as a couple then stay on a single profile.

I appreciate what you are saying about preferring to reveal more about yourself via conversation, but it's always important to remember your profile is basically your shop window and needs to sell you enough to make people engage in conversation in the first place. A lot of people look at profiles before they even bother to open a message and if the profile doesn't appeal then they are less likely to reply. There are way more single male profiles than female/couples so single males need to put a lot of effort in to stand out from the crowd. "

No, as I said previously, not intending on meeting for sex any time in near future, mainly due to current situation. But think it's better to try meet acquaintances first regardless. I do appreciate the input though, and will work on version 2.1

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Stick with the single profile.

I actually like it as it is, but would just check spelling and grammar.

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"So I am on here with a single profile, but as stated, I am in a relationship, my partner knows I am on here and has access to my profile. There are quite a lot of reasons for not going for a "couples" profile, and there are "fake" couple's profiles, so what would the benefits of deleting this account to then make a couples profile, when it would most probably have same/similar pictures and profule as I have now? "

You can't show photos of your partner on a singles profile.

Post new Message to Thread