Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

When clubs reopen

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What is people's thinking about if they will go to clubs or not when they reopen or play it by ear ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inkyman1964Man
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Checkout the replies on one of the many other posts!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think i have about eight months or so to think about it. 2020 is a write-off IMHO.

By *hades Of GreyMan
over a year ago

Leeds / Guiseley

"What is people's thinking about if they will go to clubs or not when they reopen or play it by ear ?"

I'll definitely go when they reopen, because they won't reopen until social distancing has been completely lifted, which could be not until we have a vaccine.

over a year ago

"Checkout the replies on one of the many other posts!"
that's not in the sprit of this post .

By *inkyman1964Man
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"Checkout the replies on one of the many other posts!that's not in the sprit of this post ."

No but it's getting as boring as the "please review my profile, where am I going wrong" posts.

Please post about something new.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"What is people's thinking about if they will go to clubs or not when they reopen or play it by ear ?"

What are your thoughts OP? Have you been to any clubs?

over a year ago

To be honest I'm unsure myself that's why I'm asking as I'm sure there will be some people gagging to get back in interest if there will me more guys , women ,and couples heading the que.

( yes and otheres as well !)

over a year ago

Sorry missed the last bit and yes I have with my gf .

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I will be queuing at that door to go in. And will have most likely picked up a few friends on route when they open

over a year ago

"Checkout the replies on one of the many other posts!that's not in the sprit of this post .

No but it's getting as boring as the "please review my profile, where am I going wrong" posts.

Please post about something new."

In fairness, given what the thread is called it would have taken little in the way of foresight to predict what it was going to be about and easily avoid it

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/06/20 09:27:33]

over a year ago

"Checkout the replies on one of the many other posts!that's not in the sprit of this post .

Please post about something new.

In fairness, given what the thread is called it would have taken little in the way of foresight to predict what it was going to be about and easily avoid it "

well said.

over a year ago

"Checkout the replies on one of the many other posts!that's not in the sprit of this post ."

It is however a fair point.

If you are unsure about going, surely all the other posts will give you the other points of view that you are looking for??

We have commented on other posts as it is a topic that interests us greatly, however we have felt the other threads have helped us a lot.

Have you taken a look OP?

over a year ago

Think it will be same ratios as pre lockdown there appears to be same number of couples and singles both male and female frightened about coronovirus..the forums show a good example of this..hopefully soon they will have developed effective treatments for it so it actually becomes a less serious issue unless the medical system gets totally overwhelmed by the number of cases in which case we think another lockdown would come about before thsts reached. Although we think locally it could be more of an issue than nationwide....

over a year ago

It is however a fair point.

If you are unsure about going, surely all the other posts will give you the other points of view that you are looking for??

We have commented on other posts as it is a topic that interests us greatly, however we have felt the other threads have helped us a lot.

Have you taken a look OP?"

to be honest I've not seen any posts on this topic

By *inkyman1964Man
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs/1018805

By *inkyman1964Man
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs/1015470

By *inkyman1964Man
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/1023175

over a year ago

Not soon enough missing the clubs

over a year ago

Kinkymam1964. You know what I find weird. The green arrow suggests your only recent contribution to the forums is to snipe on threads like this. Or show support to the club you are clearly connected with.

over a year ago

"Kinkymam1964. You know what I find weird. The green arrow suggests your only recent contribution to the forums is to snipe on threads like this. Or show support to the club you are clearly connected with.

"

some people cant help it .

over a year ago

Anyway personally I might go to Eureaka during the day but can't imagine going to any indoor clubs for a long while yet. I cant imagine how many could operate while social distancing is required.

By *wosmilersCouple
over a year ago

Heathrowish

We will visit clubs when they reopen only after we feel happy to do so.

Simple.

By *iliciousCouple
over a year ago

Sussex/Surrey

Can you just imagine it in the HOC.

“Mr Speaker I am delighted to announce that sex clubs will now be allowed to open from next week, with appropriate social distancing applied”.

By *itsAndTaffCouple
over a year ago

Grays, Essex

If they were to open next month I (Mrs) wouldn’t want to attend

If come October, November, December the infection rate of Covid was still low then I could probably be easily tempted but like everything with this virus there are so many variables

I have two thoughts on clubs/spas at the moment

1) will local councils hold them to different standards to other similar Vanilla facilities like nightclubs or health spas, as the risk is bound to be higher with such close physical contact

2) say an outbreak is traced back to a spa/club let’s face it it’s not likely to make the daily briefing, can you imagine Boris announcing ‘We are announcing the temporary closure of Swingers Clubs and Spas after seeing a recent increase in the Covid 19 infection rate within these environments’ the venue itself will I hope voluntarily close temporarily but will we get to know the reason why, my guess is hearsay and rumour will appear on hear but it would be good if the venues took ownership of it and made an announcement as it won’t have been their fault it could have happened anywhere but I think it will give everyone else a bit of a wake up call that this isn’t over, we do still have to be careful

There definitely seems to be a feeling in the air at the moment that meets are imminent more people asking, yet again in my mind at least they are a minimum of 2 months to early to even be considering meets

over a year ago

If they opened next month and had taken suitable precautions we would be happy to attend.

We don't swap, so we guess that lessens our risk

By *hades Of GreyMan
over a year ago

Leeds / Guiseley

"If they opened next month and had taken suitable precautions we would be happy to attend.

We don't swap, so we guess that lessens our risk"

Precautions? What sort of precautions?

By *otwife and the HubbyCouple
over a year ago

sheffield

When the clubs do open, surely it is because they will meet the relevant safety levels required to be able to open, so we would be more than happy to go when they do. 1st stop LC.

By *inkyman1964Man
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"Kinkymam1964. You know what I find weird. The green arrow suggests your only recent contribution to the forums is to snipe on threads like this. Or show support to the club you are clearly connected with.

"

Not at all, happy to reply on things I find interesting.

Not sniping at the OP on this really but it took seconds to search for the threads about reopening. Did we really need another one?

Maybe something about what people are doing with their time currently rather than what they might do.

By *inkyman1964Man
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"

Don't you like to support your friends, local businesses including Swinger's Clubs.

Personally I can't wait for Clubs to reopen

over a year ago

"If they opened next month and had taken suitable precautions we would be happy to attend.

Precautions? What sort of precautions? "

All the new safety requirements of course.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/06/20 13:29:02]

over a year ago

Not sniping at the OP on this really but it took seconds to search for the threads about reopening. Did we really need another one?

Maybe something about what people are doing with their time currently rather than what they might do."

So what you are saying is people must check to see if a similar question has allready been asked ?

By *inkyman1964Man
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Maybe something about what people are doing with their time currently rather than what they might do.

So what you are saying is people must check to see if a similar question has allready been asked ?"

I am not saying you must, but it can be boring and repetitive if the answers you are after have already been asked. Especially if it was recently.

over a year ago

So what you are saying is people must check to see if a similar question has allready been asked ?

I am not saying you must, but it can be boring and repetitive if the answers you are after have already been asked. Especially if it was recently."

True.

By *hades Of GreyMan
over a year ago

Leeds / Guiseley

All the new safety requirements of course."

'All?' the new safety requirements will include social distancing. How can a swingers club operate with social distancing in place?

over a year ago

'All?' the new safety requirements will include social distancing. How can a swingers club operate with social distancing in place? "

Sat 2m apart?

Why not??

By *hades Of GreyMan
over a year ago

Leeds / Guiseley

'All?' the new safety requirements will include social distancing. How can a swingers club operate with social distancing in place?

Sat 2m apart?

Why not??"

I don't know what sort of swingers clubs you go to, but ones where you have to sit 2 metres apart will be very quiet, so quiet in fact that the proprietors will not be able to afford to open!

over a year ago

Sat 2m apart?

Why not??

I don't know what sort of swingers clubs you go to, but ones where you have to sit 2 metres apart will be very quiet, so quiet in fact that the proprietors will not be able to afford to open! "

Why don't you leave that to the owners to figure out?

Or are you an owner??

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

'All?' the new safety requirements will include social distancing. How can a swingers club operate with social distancing in place? "

I hate to say it but till social distancing is gone they will struggle x but I cant see it lasting ages longer

over a year ago

'All?' the new safety requirements will include social distancing. How can a swingers club operate with social distancing in place? I hate to say it but till social distancing is gone they will struggle x but I cant see it lasting ages longer "

We know for a fact that there are clubs making adjustments so that they can open with social distancing.

By *hades Of GreyMan
over a year ago

Leeds / Guiseley

Sat 2m apart?

Why not??

I don't know what sort of swingers clubs you go to, but ones where you have to sit 2 metres apart will be very quiet, so quiet in fact that the proprietors will not be able to afford to open!

Or are you an owner??"

Who, other than the owners are going to figure it out?

over a year ago

Sat 2m apart?

Why not??

Or are you an owner??

Who, other than the owners are going to figure it out?"

And they are busy doing exactly that.

By *hades Of GreyMan
over a year ago

Leeds / Guiseley

Sat 2m apart?

Why not??

Or are you an owner??

And they are busy doing exactly that."

Excellent, can't wait to see what they figure out.

over a year ago

Sat 2m apart?

Why not??

Or are you an owner??

Excellent, can't wait to see what they figure out."

Give them a shout, we will sure they will tell you.

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I’ll be first in the queue!

They won’t allow them to open until it is safe to do so......

By *hades Of GreyMan
over a year ago

Leeds / Guiseley

Sat 2m apart?

Why not??

Or are you an owner??

Give them a shout, we will sure they will tell you."

All the swinger's websites I've looked at have not been edited or updated since lockdown. So much for telling us what's happening.

over a year ago

I am not saying you must, but it can be boring and repetitive if the answers you are after have already been asked. Especially if it was recently."

But these are the only threads you are replying to. If it is boring and repetitive maybe the problem is the thread you are opening. There are plenty of other threads

By *inkyman1964Man
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

I am not saying you must, but it can be boring and repetitive if the answers you are after have already been asked. Especially if it was recently.

But these are the only threads you are replying to. If it is boring and repetitive maybe the problem is the thread you are opening. There are plenty of other threads "

Nothing to say I might respond by private message or maybe read interesting threads but don't respond.

over a year ago

Sat 2m apart?

Why not??

Or are you an owner??

All the swinger's websites I've looked at have not been edited or updated since lockdown. So much for telling us what's happening."

You could always drop an email to you favourite club and ask?

We are sure that they wouldn't mind replying get to one of their members.

By *hades Of GreyMan
over a year ago

Leeds / Guiseley

Sat 2m apart?

Why not??

Or are you an owner??

All the swinger's websites I've looked at have not been edited or updated since lockdown. So much for telling us what's happening.

We are sure that they wouldn't mind replying get to one of their members."

I did, and never got a reply!

over a year ago

Sat 2m apart?

Why not??

Or are you an owner??

I did, and never got a reply!"

We certainly have.

By *hades Of GreyMan
over a year ago

Leeds / Guiseley

Sat 2m apart?

Why not??

Or are you an owner??

I did, and never got a reply!

We certainly have."

So, what did they say?

over a year ago

OP here , I've been told I should not do a post on this topic for 2 reasons

1 it's been spoken about before

2 it's bad for the clubs for some reason .

over a year ago

No one has heard a thing yet so the word is.....

By *hades Of GreyMan
over a year ago

Leeds / Guiseley

"OP here , I've been told I should not do a post on this topic for 2 reasons

"

Ignore them all, this is a perfectly acceptable string.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

I think clubs will be open this year and I'll definitely be there.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

Most clubs dont know what's going to happen so they probably have little to no information to give you. Remember, most of them also have families, friends and other things to also take care of during this time. Not to mention the financial impact this will be having on them.

I'm sure they will announce things as and when they find those things out.

By *inkyman1964Man
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"

You were not told not to at all.

1 A polite request to check if something has been asked before, it had many times.

2 just a thought to think about how others might feel.

over a year ago

1 A polite request to check if something has been asked before, it had many times.

"

You also said you was bored with these threads but for some reason you keep on reading it and placing coments and I cant understand why ?

over a year ago

You also said you was bored with these threads but for some reason you keep on reading it and placing coments and I cant understand why ?"

its an activity many arent working remember, its keeping him and me occupied but as the nation is still in the grips of the pandemonium i mean pandemic clubs by the nature of subject matter mouths open, tongues, bodily fluids, erections sucked etc etc i mean its not looking good is it, this has changed the face of life as we know it, the population will drop, not a bad thing mind

By *hades Of GreyMan
over a year ago

Leeds / Guiseley

For those that haven't seen it FAB has Covid info and advice, just click on either the 'meets, events' or 'clubs' tabs to read it.

By *ewrocksWoman
over a year ago

button moon

Maybe something about what people are doing with their time currently rather than what they might do."

Can always start your own and stay off the ones where you don't like the content?

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

We’ll go to clubs when the government deems it safe to do so. Some won’t survive, so the others may be busy. It may be a chance to try new clubs

over a year ago

"We’ll go to clubs when the government deems it safe to do so. Some won’t survive, so the others may be busy. It may be a chance to try new clubs "
bring crackers

By *ewrocksWoman
over a year ago

button moon

Once the ones nearer to me are open again. I'll be going. I'll just make sure I've a few days off after. Think by then I'll need the recovery time anyway

By *inkyman1964Man
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"For those that haven't seen it FAB has Covid info and advice, just click on either the 'meets, events' or 'clubs' tabs to read it."

By *ude boy 2017Man
over a year ago

Bolton

Let's hope it is not too long

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/06/20 13:30:38]

over a year ago

Can always start your own and stay off the ones where you don't like the content? "

Thank you.

over a year ago

OP here again , I would like to thank the people who have PM me with there support for this thread and not to be put off by a few ( and only afew silly comments)

By *omvampmMan
over a year ago

gillingham

There will allways be silly comments op

Personally I would want to support local clubs and go back when safe but I work in niteclubs and pub industry not sure how hell at present we are to safely open and run them until there's maybe a vaccine or serious change in the nature of the pandemic alcohol and social distancing don't work well together. Swinging and social distancing well no idea how that could work but I really hope we find a way soon for all our sanity and businesses

By *hades Of GreyMan
over a year ago

Leeds / Guiseley

"There will allways be silly comments op

Personally I would want to support local clubs and go back when safe but I work in niteclubs and pub industry not sure how hell at present we are to safely open and run them until there's maybe a vaccine or serious change in the nature of the pandemic alcohol and social distancing don't work well together. Swinging and social distancing well no idea how that could work but I really hope we find a way soon for all our sanity and businesses "

Good to read some sense for a change!

over a year ago

The hardest part of the covid 19 virus is people can be infected and not know it, no signs or symptoms so how would you screen people entering a venue, you can't so realistically there is always going to be a risk same as with STI's..no one has a solution as of yet..

over a year ago

Clubs will only reopen when its 100% safe and will have new perameters like reduced numbers etc. I will be confident everything is okay and will go in. Sadly I’m not sure that I will be going in this year

over a year ago

When the clubs reopen maybe it could only partners playing with each other ( putting on a show) as people diy from a sake distance , bit like on cam.lol.

over a year ago

"When the clubs reopen maybe it could only partners playing with each other ( putting on a show) as people diy from a sake distance , bit like on cam.lol."

That is exactly how we imagine it will be initially.

By *hades Of GreyMan
over a year ago

Leeds / Guiseley

"When the clubs reopen maybe it could only partners playing with each other ( putting on a show) as people diy from a safe distance, bit like on cam. lol.

That is exactly how we imagine it would be initially.

"

As often is the case people forget the commercial side of this problem. Clubs make their profit from the admission charge. Who, particularly single men, would be willing to pay +/- £25 just to watch?

over a year ago

"When the clubs reopen maybe it could only partners playing with each other ( putting on a show) as people diy from a safe distance, bit like on cam. lol.

As often is the case people forget the commercial side of this problem. Clubs make their profit from the admission charge. Who, particularly single men, would be willing to pay +/- £25 just to watch?"

and don't for get the DIY .

over a year ago

Only been to liberty’s once may go again

By *idewillyMan
over a year ago

chester

Well if the government acted in January shut the county and borders down we wouldn't be in this mess and people would still be alive and the economy would not of been hit this hard business and job losses so now that the virus is here its here to stay there isnt a vaccine you cant stop it spreading that was left far too late to control so no matter what we do know its still going to be here and I've had it around 10 weeks to get back to relative normal .....its a dam shame our government didnt have the sencse to act fast enough makes my blood boil....and now they have lifted alot of restrictions people are going crazy on the beeches parks thinking like nothing has happened so theres no answer to when clubs will reopen ...do you just reopen them and what will be will be or do you get tested before you go in i dont know all i know is politics let the virus spread it cant spread if its contained at the beginning and thats what never happened and we are all paying the price in every way even chester zoo might have to shit its doors what a sad time indeed

By *hades Of GreyMan
over a year ago

Leeds / Guiseley

"Well if the government acted in January shut the county and borders down we wouldn't be in this mess and people would still be alive and the economy would not of been hit this hard business and job losses so now that the virus is here its here to stay there isnt a vaccine you cant stop it spreading that was left far too late to control so no matter what we do know its still going to be here and I've had it around 10 weeks to get back to relative normal .....its a dam shame our government didnt have the sencse to act fast enough makes my blood boil....and now they have lifted alot of restrictions people are going crazy on the beeches parks thinking like nothing has happened so theres no answer to when clubs will reopen ...do you just reopen them and what will be will be or do you get tested before you go in i dont know all i know is politics let the virus spread it cant spread if its contained at the beginning and thats what never happened and we are all paying the price in every way even chester zoo might have to shit its doors what a sad time indeed"

Above is just rambling drivel!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/06/20 13:05:00]

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Well if the government acted in January shut the county and borders down we wouldn't be in this mess and people would still be alive and the economy would not of been hit this hard business and job losses so now that the virus is here its here to stay there isnt a vaccine you cant stop it spreading that was left far too late to control so no matter what we do know its still going to be here and I've had it around 10 weeks to get back to relative normal .....its a dam shame our government didnt have the sencse to act fast enough makes my blood boil....and now they have lifted alot of restrictions people are going crazy on the beeches parks thinking like nothing has happened so theres no answer to when clubs will reopen ...do you just reopen them and what will be will be or do you get tested before you go in i dont know all i know is politics let the virus spread it cant spread if its contained at the beginning and thats what never happened and we are all paying the price in every way even chester zoo might have to shit its doors what a sad time indeed"

It's lovely to see such positivity!

over a year ago

As often is the case people forget the commercial side of this problem. Clubs make their profit from the admission charge. Who, particularly single men, would be willing to pay +/- £25 just to watch?"

We will just wait and see.

We bet quite a few.

By *hades Of GreyMan
over a year ago

Leeds / Guiseley

As often is the case people forget the commercial side of this problem. Clubs make their profit from the admission charge. Who, particularly single men, would be willing to pay +/- £25 just to watch?

We bet quite a few."

There's a difference between wishful thinking and reality.

over a year ago

We bet quite a few.

There's a difference between wishful thinking and reality. "

Theres wish full thinking then you get reality when you pay for it.

over a year ago

We bet quite a few.

There's a difference between wishful thinking and reality. "

At least this would be a start, and the Mrs loves dressing up in her favourite 'out out' outfits and watching the reactions. that said, we tend to play on the soft side anyway so fucking in front of or amongst (2m !!) Would be right up our street anyway

over a year ago

That is exactly how we imagine it would be initially.looling at your photos I would take a look .

We bet quite a few.

At least this would be a start, and the Mrs loves dressing up in her favourite 'out out' outfits and watching the reactions. that said, we tend to play on the soft side anyway so fucking in front of or amongst (2m !!) Would be right up our street anyway "

By *ikilovesCCouple
over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

We bet quite a few.

At least this would be a start, and the Mrs loves dressing up in her favourite 'out out' outfits and watching the reactions. that said, we tend to play on the soft side anyway so fucking in front of or amongst (2m !!) Would be right up our street anyway "

Same here

And yes we would go just to support them, even if it was just in a social club kind of way

By *hades Of GreyMan
over a year ago

Leeds / Guiseley

"

And yes we would go just to support them, even if it was just in a social club kind of way

"

But you would be willing to pay a £25 entrance fee?

over a year ago

Well it all depends what floats your boat..

We pay £40 to £60 a visit to either VA or La Boudoir and it's every penny well spent.. but that's because of our comfort zone..so yes happy to pay again but like I say..it would not be much different from how we normally play. (In the old world !!)

However, I can see how it could be a downer if you are used to or expect a harder swing experience... but what can we expect at the moment????

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"

But you would be willing to pay a £25 entrance fee?"

Yes.

By *elnkazCouple
over a year ago

cheshire

When our fav club re-opens, we will def be going back and willingly pay entrance fee, purely for the social side and as Kaz loves putting on her outfits.

When we went to clubs before it wasnt with the sole intention of playing, we took it as a bonus if fun and frolics happened.

Del

By *oxyVikingCouple
over a year ago

East Anglia

Always wanted to try a club. Hopefully one day x

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Yes we will be happy to attend clubs.

We enjoy the social side too, if fun happens then that of course is a huge bonus but we certainly never go expecting people will want to play with us.

We enjoy ourselves regardless.

By *ensual 2Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

maybe in the future when things change ..glory hole fun ....

over a year ago

"maybe in the future when things change ..glory hole fun .... "
have you been to any clubs in Blackpool? We only see to 1 club and that was infusion in Blackpool.

Post new Message to Thread