Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Why is it some couples or females hate Hotel meet.when there's no alternative

Jump to newest

By *ieutenant OP   Man
over a year ago

london

I can't get my head around it.why some couples or females decry hotel meet.I dont know the reason for it.Do people view it as sign of debasement or what. Please help me out.

Personally I cherish meeting couple or female in a relaxed atmosphere like hotel.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

I know a girl friend who says that she’s too embarrassed to go as walls are thin.

Just a preference I suppose x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No idea, that's an odd one. Hotels are preferred in most circumstances I'd have thought.

over a year ago

"I can't get my head around it.why some couples or females decry hotel meet.I dont know the reason for it.Do people view it as sign of debasement or what. Please help me out.

Personally I cherish meeting couple or female in a relaxed atmosphere like hotel."

I think in the odd case it is their final excuse not to meet - they can’t think of any other reason so chose that.

Personally I think it is great - make a mess of the hotel sheets and bathroom

By *egalBeetleWoman
over a year ago

London

I hate cheap hotels and I dont want to go 50/50 lol.

over a year ago

Much safer in a hotel than somebody's house

By *entlecaressMan
over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

I suppose there's the cost, privacy, embarrassed about meeting someone you know that might put people off. I think people who like role play might see it as exciting and the more adventurous of us.

By *aughtycp1Couple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

I prefer meeting at our favourite club to a hotel. It's just so much more relaxed. But we have done hotel meets in the past as you can see from our videos lol x

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Not sure about couples, but as a single female who can’t meet until after 8pm, walking into a Hotel and having to register your car for parking, you are sometimes looked at in a knowing way.

The fact i don’t stay the night i wouldn’t be surprised if they wonder i’m a sex worker.

By *eardyBikerMan
over a year ago

nr stonehaven

"

Personally I think it is great - make a mess of the hotel sheets and bathroom "

Entirely concur with the above , and have done so on a few occasions

By *ieutenant OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"I hate cheap hotels and I dont want to go 50/50 lol.

"

Really. cheeky brat lol. Personally I prefer Travel-lodge with 4 star rating.Days-inn, Anyway nice profile.very impress with the black A-bead on your profile.Wao. same west London? Small world.

Take care and keep it real

By *ilkyladyWoman
over a year ago

Burton on Trent

I've done a few hotel meets in the past. Not this year or last year tho. Its neutral and easy to leave if things go wrong.

over a year ago

Hotel meets are my favourite (Mrs)

We usually do the hiring, makes for a great night, especially if theres a relaxed hotel bar, swimming pool & a good breakfast

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

I would guess it's a lot to do with personal safety maybe?

In a club you feel safe as there are others around you.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I can't get my head around it.why some couples or females decry hotel meet.I dont know the reason for it.Do people view it as sign of debasement or what. Please help me out.

Personally I cherish meeting couple or female in a relaxed atmosphere like hotel."

Does it matter if some people don't like the same things you do?

I wouldn't meet in a hotel just for sex, I wouldn't like it at all. If we were staying in a hotel anyway it would be different.

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

We don't have enough spare funds for hotels and if someone else paid we would feel obliged for something to happen but there is always an alternative to hotel meets, just look for folks that can accommodate. There's lots that do so it eliminates the problem.

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan
over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

Personally I cherish meeting couple or female in a relaxed atmosphere like hotel.

I wouldn't meet in a hotel just for sex, I wouldn't like it at all. If we were staying in a hotel anyway it would be different. "

I think the OP accepts people have preference but not sure of their reasons. My guess is that they'd feel like it's too impersonal? They may want the intimacy and privilege of being invited into another person's domain.

over a year ago

In your header you say when there is no alternative. And for you the may be not be but for them there is the alternative of meeting a man who can accommodate.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

I rather a hotel room than someone's house on a first meet, there's always the getting murdered fear going into a stranger's house.

I think some women don't want to be used as a kind of prostitute, guy staying in hotel for work, wants some to come over and bang type thing.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I wouldn't meet in a hotel just for sex, I wouldn't like it at all. If we were staying in a hotel anyway it would be different. I think the OP accepts people have preference but not sure of their reasons. My guess is that they'd feel like it's too impersonal? They may want the intimacy and privilege of being invited into another person's domain. "

He says he can't get his head round it. That's not acceptance in my opinion.

over a year ago

We love a hotel meet. It still makes us laugh, remembering the time we booked a three person room in a Jury's Inn and the smirk on the receptionist's face. She smirked even more when we checked out at 2pm the next afternoon after a breakfast to set us up for a morning's fun - and then asked for validation for three cars.

Those were the days! Can't wait for the bloody virus to recede so that we can do it all again.

By *ifeandhubby400Couple
over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

99% of our meets are hotels as usually we have to travel and make a weekend or a night of it ,we NEVER accom so usually only option and most guys offer money ,depends on situation if we accept ...

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple
over a year ago

darlington

We definitely prefer hotel meets its often easier for us to get the kids looked after overnight in our own home so much easier to meet in a hotel

By *asmartsCouple
over a year ago

sheffield

We always have hotel meets and always classy hotels, if the meet doesn’t work out we still have fun!

By *xfordshireCoupleMFCouple
over a year ago

Nr. Oxford

We love hotels but throw in a 50/50 price and times by 3-4 meets a month. It gets to be quite an expensive hobby.

over a year ago

Personally I’d never meet a couple not in a hotel environment or anyone in general - I normally always meet first time in a hotel, unless I know them personally to invite to mine...

Never an issue, as I’d always fund it if it’s my suggestion. But some couples think it’s sneaky or trying to hide something.

over a year ago

"We love hotels but throw in a 50/50 price and times by 3-4 meets a month. It gets to be quite an expensive hobby."

It can get expensive, that’s true. We don’t ask for a contribution because that can lead to expectations etc.

Luckily we can have a regular guy at home but that’s not suitable for everything.

By *entakuruMan
over a year ago

Exeter

"I suppose there's the cost, privacy, embarrassed about meeting someone you know that might put people off. I think people who like role play might see it as exciting and the more adventurous of us. "

Out of all the places to bump into someone you already know from your home town surely a hotel is a fairly safe bet that all the people (bar the employees) are going to be from miles away and if not they're probably there for the same reason as you?

I think maybe people are against it becaus there's a certain sleaze stigma around people renting 'cheap motel rooms' for sex as it's seen to be the domain of the cheater and the sex worker?

I am not sure which I prefer. On one hand I am more comfortable in my own home - on the other hand there is something quite sexy about meeting on 'neutral ground', especially when there's couples involved.

By *viatrixWoman
over a year ago

Redhill

"Not sure about couples, but as a single female who can’t meet until after 8pm, walking into a Hotel and having to register your car for parking, you are sometimes looked at in a knowing way.

The fact i don’t stay the night i wouldn’t be surprised if they wonder i’m a sex worker.

"

Most times get a raised eyebrow when I register my car and, -even worse-, most of my meets are during the day, with dayuse bookings so that makes it even more obvious!

A few months ago I arrived to the hotel first so I was asked to check in. The guy at reception couldn’t find me or my fwb’s name and I showed him the booking number... “OOOH, it’s a dayuse booking”, said in a tone which obviously was in the interest of making me feel like shit. He partly succeded until I whipped out my airport ID and said - it is. I am back from a long flight and need to rest, if that is ok with you?

I only did it to shut him up as he was clearly being a prick. Then I think, hell, I am 46, they can think whatever the hell they like!

I was extra loud that morning. lol.

By *entakuruMan
over a year ago

Exeter

The other reason hotels can be preferable to meeting in someone's home is that sometimes people's homes are kinda hectic and not very easy to relax and focus on sexy times - for example if I go round to someone's house and there's kid's stuff and toys around everywhere it can be a bit of a passion killer as you start thinking about the end result rather than the act. Or another one has been dogs - I like dogs well enough but I don't like going round someone's place that has four or five and they're always trying to get involved and the whole place smells kinda doggy etc etc. Nah.

By *entakuruMan
over a year ago

Exeter

I have to say I do kinda like the Japanese 'Love Hotel' idea and think we could kinda benefit from those ourselves.

over a year ago

I don’t see the problem. Hotels are neutral territory with each party free to leave when they feel it’s time to do so.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I love hotel meets the best. I feel more relaxed and safer than i would in a mans house.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I dont feel safe... so I wont use one. I also find it very high pressure.

By *ieutenant OP   Man
over a year ago

london

I wouldn't meet in a hotel just for sex, I wouldn't like it at all. If we were staying in a hotel anyway it would be different. "

I am suprise with your comment.On your profile clearly stated you can't accommodate. How do you meet?

By *he_virgin_maryWoman
over a year ago

Here, there and everywhere!

I love hotel meets, something about the fresh clean bed linen and being able to really let go!

over a year ago

its the embarrassment for some, wondering if reception makes the assumption they are going upstairs to cavort naked with a load of guys and yes people hearing what they get up to

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I wouldn't meet in a hotel just for sex, I wouldn't like it at all. If we were staying in a hotel anyway it would be different.

I am suprise with your comment.On your profile clearly stated you can't accommodate. How do you meet?"

In the homes of the people we meet usually.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman
over a year ago

Victoria, London

Clinical, i hate them

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I love hotel meets. Way safer

By *OXO2018Couple
over a year ago

Norfolk

We like hotel meets always happy to go halfs as well.

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

It’s up to them what they want to do. You should not question their decision.

over a year ago

"

It’s up to them what they want to do. You should not question their decision. "

Exactly

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

We wouldn't have a first meet at a hotel. They may not look, smell or sound very nice. In a club you can make your excuses and carry on your night. However for a second meet, a nice large hotel room...sounds good

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Much prefer a day use hotel, after an initial coffee social.

Ah memories!

By *egalBeetleWoman
over a year ago

London

"I hate cheap hotels and I dont want to go 50/50 lol.

Really. cheeky brat lol. Personally I prefer Travel-lodge with 4 star rating.Days-inn, Anyway nice profile.very impress with the black A-bead on your profile.Wao. same west London? Small world.

Take care and keep it real

"

Nahhh I dont want a travel lodge or holiday inn.

That blue runner on the bed annoys me haha

By *ieutenant OP   Man
over a year ago

london

I can see a lot of people prefer clubs meet to hotel.why i respect your chosen preference.Hotel meet for me is more relaxed and none intrusive compare to club.

over a year ago

Hotel over home anyday!!!

By *assing Fancies xCouple
over a year ago

Sherwood Forest

We have only had experiences at either ours or the other ladies houses. Definitely looking forward to some hotel fun we always find the idea very exciting

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

I wouldn't meet a complete stranger in a hotel, they could record it, put something in my drink, do many, many things that could happen quietly in a hotel room. That's why I will only meet in clubs.

over a year ago

We love hotel meets with other couples, especially if we all stay overnight, breakfast !! is usually very agreeable

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I wouldn't meet a complete stranger in a hotel, they could record it, put something in my drink, do many, many things that could happen quietly in a hotel room. That's why I will only meet in clubs. "

Hotels are not safe for single women I agree. I would prefer to use a club. If anything happens staff are about and people’s details and ID is registered. It’s much safer!

By *egalBeetleWoman
over a year ago

London

Why is a hotel not safe?

If I meet in a hotel, I normally send someone my location and room number.

Hotels need occupants details and card details..

You can call for help through the phone in the room or your mobile and since you know the location beforehand or when you get there.. it's easy to say where you are.

over a year ago

I’m not sure about all couples but for many it’s about paying. Some even say they don’t mind meeting in hotels as long as they are not asked to contribute even though they can’t accommodate either.

Imagine a single man saying that on his profile May as well throw in the towel

over a year ago

Thin walls, families potentially in other rooms, what if the hotel is not of good enough standard, beds that hunreds maybe thousands of others have slept and fucked in, some women feel it is a bit like being a prostitute, lack of privacy.

Despite this list, We dont mind hotels

By *m A FuckerMan
over a year ago

kingswood,surrey/leysdown kent

gotta luv a travelodge

By *ioletVixenMrBlueBiCouple
over a year ago

northwich

We have had a couple of great hotel meets and tend to prefer them as neutral ground, but we wouldn’t really book a hotel and pay out just to arrange a meet that might not show up. We would be more likely to look for a meet if we’ve got a hotel room booked anyway for other reasons

over a year ago

I don't really like hotel meets. Firstly because the walls are thin and I'm loud. Secondly because I prefer a more regular arrangement with a guy and realistically no one is going to book a hotel every week just to have sex with me. So no, I'd rather go to the guy's house.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Some women are looking for a regular arrangement, and hotels don't really work for that.

over a year ago

I don't like meeting in hotels, i prefer to meet in a club. Safer, more fun, if the guy is crap or doesn't turn up then there's still fun to be had in the club.

By *exfordMan
over a year ago

discombobulated land

I don't think they like the uht milk you get in most rooms for making a brew...

over a year ago

I don't have the money to pay for a hotel or go halves.

I feel more comfortable in my own home.

I can't stay overnight and getting up and leaving just feels a bit... wrong.

That's just some of the reasons I am uncomfortable having hotel meets.

By *ieutenant OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"I don't have the money to pay for a hotel or go halves.

I feel more comfortable in my own home.

I can't stay overnight and getting up and leaving just feels a bit... wrong.

That's just some of the reasons I am uncomfortable having hotel meets. "

Thanks for being candid.

By *elloWoman
over a year ago

alpha centauri

As a single female I would be wary of meeting in a hotel same as I would about meeting at someone's home, in a hotel you're shut away in a small room with a stranger, much prefer meeting in a club where you can play in an open room in the safety of a crowd

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"As a single female I would be wary of meeting in a hotel same as I would about meeting at someone's home, in a hotel you're shut away in a small room with a stranger, much prefer meeting in a club where you can play in an open room in the safety of a crowd "

I agree. Plus if you encounter a dingbat then he/she/they can be removed from the club and hopefully barred.

By *ysonfuryMan
over a year ago

Stockport

My preference is to accommodate there is something horny about meeting a lady or couple in your own home. Think I like the idea of appearing very vanilla and having that feeling when the neighbours innocently ask what have you been upto. Never divulge but like thinking if only you knew. To be fair also like hotel meets a different type of excitment wondering if the folks next door are listening in and getting off. For second meets etc happy to travel again a different type of excitment. I just like meets. Take care everyone and be safe

By *ysonfuryMan
over a year ago

Stockport

[Removed by poster at 02/06/20 23:17:43]

By *exylovingcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Uxbridge

We love a hotel meet. Mrs likes to have a nice hotel so we generally book and pay for them. Also if we have paid and she isn’t really into the guy then it is less of a problem although this rarely happens. I will often stay in the bar and let her go off and have her fun, I always feel proud when a guy brings her back to me having been well used. We then have our own fun and a relaxing few hours.

By *ieutenant OP   Man
over a year ago

london

I am not so keen meeting people in club due to privacy and Voyeurism.complete turn off for me. I am very kinky when it come to sex.I don't mind splitting 50/50 cost. Again some club room look very dingy.

over a year ago

oh the other thing is cost if being shared

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Of course there is an alternative, they can meet someone who can accommodate.

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
over a year ago

luton

We won't do hotel meets unless away on hols or with work and already booked, we were let down when we first started swinging by a time waster, we say once bitten twice shy, tho of we were out for an evening and had invite back to a hotel either as couple or single we may think about it

over a year ago

"We won't do hotel meets unless away on hols or with work and already booked, we were let down when we first started swinging by a time waster, we say once bitten twice shy, tho of we were out for an evening and had invite back to a hotel either as couple or single we may think about it"
one let down lol and that changed your perception god its such a different process for guys thankfully I'm beyond that process now

By *uncpl70Couple
over a year ago

Durham

We like hotel meets but only after chatting a while and face pics exchanged etc

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I am not so keen meeting people in club due to privacy and Voyeurism.complete turn off for me. I am very kinky when it come to sex.I don't mind splitting 50/50 cost. Again some club room look very dingy."

Clubs have private rooms where no one can watch but it’s safer for single women. You maybe need to give some thought to that OP.

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

I have never met at my home.

I prefer club or hotel meets. I do prefer to meet in the bar first tho rather than walking straight into a room for sex.

It’s nice to chill and flirt before going to the room , plus if it’s a first meet the attraction on here may not be there when you meet

over a year ago

"I wouldn't meet a complete stranger in a hotel, they could record it, put something in my drink, do many, many things that could happen quietly in a hotel room. That's why I will only meet in clubs.

Hotels are not safe for single women I agree. I would prefer to use a club. If anything happens staff are about and people’s details and ID is registered. It’s much safer! "

Hotels aren't necessarily dangerous for single women

By *istressdandsubtCouple
over a year ago

caterham

we think that hotels are too impersonal , we want to feel relaxed , we always meet in a neutral place , so if we are not for them or them for us we are able to have a social and go our separate ways after. we are happy to accommodate and if we are invited back to theirs D will have already decided if she wants to play fairly quickly at the meet

also nothing against people playing away from their partners but sometimes it does seem a bit seedy

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I wouldn't meet a complete stranger in a hotel, they could record it, put something in my drink, do many, many things that could happen quietly in a hotel room. That's why I will only meet in clubs.

Hotels are not safe for single women I agree. I would prefer to use a club. If anything happens staff are about and people’s details and ID is registered. It’s much safer!

Hotels aren't necessarily dangerous for single women "

I completely disagree. Clubs are safer.

over a year ago

I enjoy a hotel... And I don't really care about the looks from staff, I'm a paying customer and they there to provide a service, not an opinion on my extra curricular activities. Tbh though I don't tend to meet at hotels near my home, so that kinda helps with not giving a shit about the looks

By *umbriancplCouple
over a year ago

barrow

we were booked into hotel asked for a meet from a guy who then asked other guys tocome and pay wasnt impressed

By *ieutenant OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Reading from various comments toward this thread thought me something that's security and discretion. Which is vital.

By *istress-MazikeenWoman
over a year ago

bolton

It is preference.

I do not like hotels as I feel like a prostitute and not much safety for me.

Clubs any time as safety in numbers.

You could be the nicest guy but also be a psychopath.

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

It is preference.

I do not like hotels as I feel like a prostitute and not much safety for me.

Clubs any time as safety in numbers.

You could be the nicest guy but also be a psychopath."

This is how I feel. How do I know that 2-3 guys are not hiding in the bathroom and then bingo I’m in big trouble? Safety in a club is best.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Hotels are not safe for single women I agree. I would prefer to use a club. If anything happens staff are about and people’s details and ID is registered. It’s much safer! "

Yup.. this is why I only meet new people at clubs... plus I mostly only do group meets. I also find hotels too much pressure to play x

By *ieutenant OP   Man
over a year ago

london

I presume most couples will prefer hotel to club. Because no problem with safety issues. From single female perspectives yes safety first. Every hotel have beef up security system monitoring each person going and coming. I think most UK clubs are substandard compare to Holland.Germany.France.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

You say there is no alternative, how so?

over a year ago

I love them cos my neighbours get pissed off with the amount of noise I make...

I even have it mentioned on my profile.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

It's just personal preferences that's all, and you haven't met enough people who like to meet in hotels

I've never met a couple for a hotel meet, but single females; a few

Just look for people who match what you're looking for, and block anyone who doesn't

By *ieutenant OP   Man
over a year ago

london

It's just personal preferences that's all, and you haven't met enough people who like to meet in hotels

Just look for people who match what you're looking for, and block anyone who doesn't "

Thanks for your genuine advise.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Just look for people who match what you're looking for, and block anyone who doesn't

Thanks for your genuine advise."

No worries my friend, happy to help

By *ieutenant OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"You say there is no alternative, how so? "

Because I ve come across profile stating no hotel/clubs meet. Bizarre

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"You say there is no alternative, how so?

Because I ve come across profile stating no hotel/clubs meet. Bizarre "

Maybe they accommodate or want the man to?

By *ieutenant OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Maybe they accommodate or want the man to?"

Ok.let hope so lol

By *ieutenant OP   Man
over a year ago

london

[Removed by poster at 04/06/20 06:48:43]

over a year ago

Prefer clubs scene to hotels in all honesty. For most of reasons mentioned above

Safety aspect, too much pressure for me personally for hotel meet... an the obligation of having to do something because they booked a hotel.

Clubs its easier and safer in my eyes plus no expectation of me doing anything. i can just chat and chill.

Twisted (mrs)

By *ieutenant OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"Prefer clubs scene to hotels in all honesty. For most of reasons mentioned above

Safety aspect, too much pressure for me personally for hotel meet... an the obligation of having to do something because they booked a hotel.

Clubs its easier and safer in my eyes plus no expectation of me doing anything. i can just chat and chill.

Twisted (mrs) "

I totally agree with you. Safety first.

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Maybe they accommodate or want the man to?

Ok.let hope so lol

"

Communication is key. Maybe it’s best targeting profiles who match your preference.

By *actileGent69Man
over a year ago

East Cheshire

Some feel that booking a hotel gives them no way out, sex expected. I find it's better to meet elsewhere, or the lobby for drinks. Then if all happy book a room and split the cost. No expectations.

over a year ago

We use dayuse.com hotels all the time and love them. It's so naughty having a wild session while the rest of the city goes about its business. Nice big bed with crisp clean white sheets. The state we leave the bed in sometimes makes us laugh. I dont give a flying feck what the receptionist thinks. They are more than happy to take 50/60 quid off you for a room that would otherwise be empty.

over a year ago

I prefer hotels now to private homes.

Stopped inviting people over to mine when I moved. To many fruit loops out there plus don’t really like divulging To much about personal life with hook ups.

I usually use a jurys inn or service apartment .

over a year ago

I dont do hotels because i cant afford half and wouldnt let the man man because if we dont click and i dont want to go to the room with him i would feel bad

By *ieutenant OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"I dont do hotels because i cant afford half and wouldnt let the man man because if we dont click and i dont want to go to the room with him i would feel bad"

I understand where you coming.how do you meet?

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I dont do hotels because i cant afford half and wouldnt let the man man because if we dont click and i dont want to go to the room with him i would feel bad"

I would not feel bad. Up to him if wants to pay. We should not feel pressured by any blokes!

over a year ago

"I dont do hotels because i cant afford half and wouldnt let the man man because if we dont click and i dont want to go to the room with him i would feel bad

I understand where you coming.how do you meet?"

i look for men that accom

over a year ago

"I dont do hotels because i cant afford half and wouldnt let the man man because if we dont click and i dont want to go to the room with him i would feel bad

I would not feel bad. Up to him if wants to pay. We should not feel pressured by any blokes! "

i know but had it happen a few times yrs ago and just a lot easier to just say no hotels

over a year ago

Well in a perfect world where you can both accommodate, or do a club meet failing that a hotel meet half each with a social before that x

over a year ago

I hate walking in and out, I feel like its written all over my face why im there and what ive done lol.

I will definitely meet in them though as for me they feel safer x

over a year ago

"I hate walking in and out, I feel like its written all over my face why im there and what ive done lol.

I will definitely meet in them though as for me they feel safer x"

the walk of shame to the lift door, the sigh of relief when it arrives and door shuts behind you, the staff probably don't even notice you're there unless of course you are exceptionally attractive

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I hate walking in and out, I feel like its written all over my face why im there and what ive done lol.

I will definitely meet in them though as for me they feel safer xthe walk of shame to the lift door, the sigh of relief when it arrives and door shuts behind you, the staff probably don't even notice you're there unless of course you are exceptionally attractive "

In that case they would notice me straight away

By *ieutenant OP   Man
over a year ago

london

I will definitely meet in them though as for me they feel safer x"

Meeting one to one in hotel is cool because Receptionist ve no clue why you are there. As for gangbang yes they can easily spot the sign due to influx of people's.

Post new Message to Thread