Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How did you?

Jump to newest

By *ittyandtheboy OP   Couple
over a year ago

Back of the bins.

Get into swinging, couples especially.

We were in the fetish/bdsm community, and some of our verbal role play drifted towards inviting unknown people to play with us, so it escalated from there!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I was involved with a woman in an open marriage, she asked one day if I'd like to meet her husband and it went from there x

By *rindiMan
over a year ago

chester

I met a woman in a pub, we got on VERY well despite her being much older, maybe 25yrs older, she asked me back to her house but told me her husband would be there and wanted to watch. Was a bit shocked at first, but excited. Ended up a wild night, hubby cleaned up more than once, and after that night saw them for over a year, visiting clubs, parties etc.

By *aughtycp1Couple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

We began by fantasising about me being with another guy in bed. We both liked the fantasy. Then progressed to playing on webcam many years ago in the early days of Yahoo chat in the adult rooms lol.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

When my relationship ended i decided to remain single from that day on. I still wanted sex but did not want to be dated. Swinging was something i was always intrigued by so one night i nervously toddled into a swingers club. Joined Fab 3months later and have never looked back.

By *iproperswingersCouple
over a year ago

Rainham

We where both natural slags and we swinging was probubly what we where made for.

Together we are amazing.

Xxx

over a year ago

Jessica is quite slutty and flirty by nature and I tried to get her into the swinging scene early in our relationship but she wasn't comfortable with the risk to us. Throughout our relationship I'd bring it up every so often but she's was comfortable in our marriage.

Then a few months ago we discussed it again, realised we were both comfortable, secure in our marriage, and open to her playing. So she joined up and reverted back to her naturally flirty, slutty self from younger and began to enjoy the freedom. Then we met a couple where all four of us clicked, and opened up the idea of full swap.

over a year ago

GB btw

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

Because I’m nosy

When my marriage ended I joined the obligatory POF , started chatting to a guy who tons new about fab

Within an hour I had joined lol

I met my other half at Eureka 5 years ago and we enjoy the scene together too

Post new Message to Thread