Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Am I ugly?

Jump to newest

By *aughty_builder87 OP   Man
over a year ago

Keston

The title says it all really. I have been thinking about this for a long while now and as I dont find men attractive I honestly dont know.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *anshee99Woman
over a year ago

all over

No not really

By *ickDastardlyMan
over a year ago

North East

sounds like you just lack a bit of confidence mate.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

over a year ago

"sounds like you just lack a bit of confidence mate."

100%.

By *iz78Woman
over a year ago

wirral

You are married therefore someone has found you handsome

over a year ago

Keston

"sounds like you just lack a bit of confidence mate."

It's a fab thing. I when I send messages I dont get replies and if I do it's "sorry your not my type" or some variant so just started to wonder.

over a year ago

Keston

"You are married therefore someone has found you handsome"

Or maybe my personality won thru

By *anshee99Woman
over a year ago

all over

"sounds like you just lack a bit of confidence mate.

It's a fab thing. I when I send messages I dont get replies and if I do it's "sorry your not my type" or some variant so just started to wonder."

If it's people saying you arent their type... maybe it's the married type? Or the unfortunate reality that alot of women love a 6 foot + giant.

over a year ago

Keston

It's a fab thing. I when I send messages I dont get replies and if I do it's "sorry your not my type" or some variant so just started to wonder.

If it's people saying you arent their type... maybe it's the married type? Or the unfortunate reality that alot of women love a 6 foot + giant.

"

That's what I was wondering is it a height issue or a looks issue or the fact I'm in an open relationship.

By *iz78Woman
over a year ago

wirral

"You are married therefore someone has found you handsome

Or maybe my personality won thru "

Nah has to be some attraction besides personality unless you only fuck doggy style and tell jokes at the same time

By *assy211279Woman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere Cornwall

90% married and 10% location. For me.

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

The fact you’re married would put many off. Though there was a Lady who was specifically looking for a married guy.

over a year ago

Keston

Nah has to be some attraction besides personality unless you only fuck doggy style and tell jokes at the same time "

Maybe you're right.

over a year ago

Keston

"The fact you’re married would put many off. Though there was a Lady who was specifically looking for a married guy."
dont get that at all as the origins of swinging came from the keys in the fruit bowl. But I guess things have developed over the years

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Can't see anything wrong with you at all OP. You are a nice looking guy. X

over a year ago

Keston

"Can't see anything wrong with you at all OP. You are a nice looking guy. X"

Thanks

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"The fact you’re married would put many off. Though there was a Lady who was specifically looking for a married guy. dont get that at all as the origins of swinging came from the keys in the fruit bowl. But I guess things have developed over the years"

Yes. As a pair though.

Ps. I think you’ve got a nice face x

By *adame 2SwordsWoman
over a year ago

Victoria, London

For me. You're married, therefore I wouldn't go near you.

over a year ago

Keston

"The fact you’re married would put many off. Though there was a Lady who was specifically looking for a married guy. dont get that at all as the origins of swinging came from the keys in the fruit bowl. But I guess things have developed over the years

Yes. As a pair though.

Ps. I think you’ve got a nice face x"

Yeah the problem we found was that we could never find couples we both agreed on meeting. Em does fine on her own

over a year ago

Nah has to be some attraction besides personality unless you only fuck doggy style and tell jokes at the same time "

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"The fact you’re married would put many off. Though there was a Lady who was specifically looking for a married guy. dont get that at all as the origins of swinging came from the keys in the fruit bowl. But I guess things have developed over the years

Yes. As a pair though.

Yeah the problem we found was that we could never find couples we both agreed on meeting. Em does fine on her own "

I’d meet a married bloke if I knew his mrs knew but there’s many that don’t. Each to their own i suppose xx

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"The title says it all really. I have been thinking about this for a long while now and as I dont find men attractive I honestly dont know. "

I can’t tell from a pic as it could be an old pic. That’s not me critiquing your profile. I would stay away from you as you are married and I don’t like drama.

over a year ago

Keston

Yes. As a pair though.

Yeah the problem we found was that we could never find couples we both agreed on meeting. Em does fine on her own

I’d meet a married bloke if I knew his mrs knew but there’s many that don’t. Each to their own i suppose xx"

I have a couples profile she runs.

Thanks for saying I have a nice face btw.

over a year ago

Keston

"The title says it all really. I have been thinking about this for a long while now and as I dont find men attractive I honestly dont know.

I can’t tell from a pic as it could be an old pic. That’s not me critiquing your profile. I would stay away from you as you are married and I don’t like drama. "

Yeah I'm a bit camera shy I need to learn the art of a good selfie. But haven't managed yet

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

Jesus reading all the reasons and explanations, I’m not married, pretty confident etc.. so I must be ugly

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

Of course you're not ugly. There will be so many other factors why you're not getting replies. Fab is tough for single men as there is so much competition.

I totally understand why you meet separately. It's difficult finding couples that you match with x

over a year ago

Keston

"Of course you're not ugly. There will be so many other factors why you're not getting replies. Fab is tough for single men as there is so much competition.

I totally understand why you meet separately. It's difficult finding couples that you match with x"

Thanks. I guess all married men get labelled as cheaters

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

I’m not the prettiest picture in the frame, however I’m confident, self assured and not boring.

Oh, and tremendous fun.

over a year ago

Well you got 3 verifications so your not doing to bad

over a year ago

Keston

"Well you got 3 verifications so your not doing to bad "

My veris are misleading as 2 are from the same person and the third is from a couple we met together before.

over a year ago

Then is it because when you joined this site you thought it was going to be instashag & it’s so not so your just putting it down to what you think “it must be because I’m ugly” btw I don’t think you are but another thing with this site to is people live miles from you

over a year ago

Keston

"Then is it because when you joined this site you thought it was going to be instashag & it’s so not so your just putting it down to what you think “it must be because I’m ugly” btw I don’t think you are but another thing with this site to is people live miles from you "

Been on the site for 3 years via my couples profile so I know how it works. I am not looking for an Instashag as I prefer to have a conversation first

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

You look like an average looking guy to me.

Your issue is your marital status and your height imo but don't give up OP some women don't mind those things

over a year ago

"Then is it because when you joined this site you thought it was going to be instashag & it’s so not so your just putting it down to what you think “it must be because I’m ugly” btw I don’t think you are but another thing with this site to is people live miles from you

Been on the site for 3 years via my couples profile so I know how it works. I am not looking for an Instashag as I prefer to have a conversation first"

over a year ago

If you are ugly then I’m never taking this bag off of my head.!!!!

T

over a year ago

Keston

"If you are ugly then I’m never taking this bag off of my head.!!!!

T"

Thanks

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

I'd let you do me x

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Yeah I'm a bit camera shy I need to learn the art of a good selfie. But haven't managed yet"

Same here. I just don't photograph very well, to the point where I've had a partner's mother tell me that I'm "significantly better looking in person". Hah.

over a year ago

Keston

"Yeah I'm a bit camera shy I need to learn the art of a good selfie. But haven't managed yet

Same here. I just don't photograph very well, to the point where I've had a partner's mother tell me that I'm "significantly better looking in person". Hah. "

Yeah I get that

over a year ago

"The title says it all really. I have been thinking about this for a long while now and as I dont find men attractive I honestly dont know. "

No ones ugly mate you are who you are

over a year ago

Keston

"The title says it all really. I have been thinking about this for a long while now and as I dont find men attractive I honestly dont know.

No ones ugly mate you are who you are "

You are who you are yes but you can be unattractive to the opposite sex.

By *aurus1987Man
over a year ago

York

It's a fab thing. I when I send messages I dont get replies and if I do it's "sorry your not my type" or some variant so just started to wonder."

My face lets me down too bud, so your not the only one

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Why is the married thing an issue when his wife is cool with it, and on here as well?!

over a year ago

Keston

"Why is the married thing an issue when his wife is cool with it, and on here as well?! "

I dont either but every has their preferences I guess.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

If you are swinging as a couple, I assume that you are meeting others that way, so should be able to gauge your attractiveness that way, to balance that with your single male results.

You don't appear to display anything that would be less typically desirable

Otherwise, it's potentially just about getting used to the standard results as a single male profile

over a year ago

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

"

This

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

No your not

over a year ago

Keston

"No your not"

Thanks

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Why is the married thing an issue when his wife is cool with it, and on here as well?! "

It’s because even with her being cool with it there can be an element of drama ie if the woman is better looking or sexier than her she may not let him meet the woman. There is always drama with married men in some shape or form!

over a year ago

Keston

"Why is the married thing an issue when his wife is cool with it, and on here as well?!

It’s because even with her being cool with it there can be an element of drama ie if the woman is better looking or sexier than her she may not let him meet the woman. There is always drama with married men in some shape or form! "

No drama here she is happy with her fwb

Post new Message to Thread