FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sending your wife/girlfriend off for a meet!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Massive kink for us and something we are really missing being able to do! Back after a few years off and very keen to do the hot wife thing again.

I love being sent photos and videos while Minnie is with someone else and Minnie especially loves the look on my face when she comes home and slowly rides me telling me just how filthy she’s been.

What is it about these kinds of meets you like?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *exylovingcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Uxbridge

We love this but not done it for a while. Hubby loves to hear all the details, how big was his cock, where did he come etc.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Would be lovely to dress and prepare a partner for a meet.

By *emptusboth777Couple
over a year ago

oxford

Wow what a great meet and love the thought

over a year ago

The thrill of not knowing what will or won’t go down...we keep them short and sweet so it’s a big tease for all involved and keeps everyone wanting more.

By *hocolateRodMan
over a year ago

London and over UK

glad you enjoy

I have done this with one couple I know (good friends). Its a real turn on. Hubby will drop her off at a bar, and then leave us to it. We will send him pictures and then he will come and collect her..

Seems a like a dream now!

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
over a year ago

luton

We do this about twice a year, and have done for 10 years but it's always with the same guy, fuck her silly when she comes home

By *hy guy400Man
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

Bloody hell, that sounds amazing.... anyone round Notts/derbys fancy using me for that purpose? Xx

By *otwife and the HubbyCouple
over a year ago

sheffield

Looking for exactly this after lockdown. Talked about it plenty and in our heads its what we want, just hope that after it there is no negative impact. Any advice/examples of previous experiences welcome.

By *rs spicyCouple
over a year ago

Chesterfield near centre

I have a couple of regular FB who I've got to know well.

Hubby enjoys it when I go on a date night with them knowing that I'm wearing slut kit underneath a dress. He enjoys getting regular updates of where we are and what we are doing. I enjoy the date nights and getting home to hubby is always brilliant!

By *rNightMan
over a year ago

Coventry

My future wife (if there is one, lol) will have this option is she wants it

By *hocolateRodMan
over a year ago

London and over UK

"We do this about twice a year, and have done for 10 years but it's always with the same guy, fuck her silly when she comes home"

Damn..this is just so hot to hear....!

By *ensual 2Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Massive kink for us and something we are really missing being able to do! Back after a few years off and very keen to do the hot wife thing again.

I love being sent photos and videos while Minnie is with someone else and Minnie especially loves the look on my face when she comes home and slowly rides me telling me just how filthy she’s been.

What is it about these kinds of meets you like?"

Its something we have talked about doing ....just need to find the right guy we can trust ..

over a year ago

I think I enjoy ‘picturing’ what’s happening.

Sitting there with your heart pounding, hands trembling as you try to open messages on your phone.

Perhaps the forbidden and unknown part of this is sometimes more exciting than seeing it with your own eyes.

over a year ago

Fuck yes, i love facetiming hubby as he's sat at home. Just as I'm cuming usually hard all over the guys dick

over a year ago

This is something we do at least once a week in normal times. I miss it so much! Hopefully we can start again at some point this year

over a year ago

Any wives who wish to meet a respectful, genuine, funny couple...well, here we are! Plus, Jack takes all my photos, hubby's would get some top shots

Bella x

over a year ago

"Any wives who wish to meet a respectful, genuine, funny couple...well, here we are! Plus, Jack takes all my photos, hubby's would get some top shots

Bella x"

Please take my wife

over a year ago

"Any wives who wish to meet a respectful, genuine, funny couple...well, here we are! Plus, Jack takes all my photos, hubby's would get some top shots

Bella x

Please take my wife

"

That sounded like a Les Dawson joke

over a year ago

"Massive kink for us and something we are really missing being able to do! Back after a few years off and very keen to do the hot wife thing again.

What is it about these kinds of meets you like?"

We often did this with a guy a few years ago we got to know well, it was a lot of fun.

We would love Shaz to go to a club with someone also but would have to know him/her/them well first.

By *hy guy400Man
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

"I have a couple of regular FB who I've got to know well.

Hubby enjoys it when I go on a date night with them knowing that I'm wearing slut kit underneath a dress. He enjoys getting regular updates of where we are and what we are doing. I enjoy the date nights and getting home to hubby is always brilliant! "

That sounds amazing!!! X

By *rthangMan
over a year ago

hebden bridge

Its hot being on a date with someones wife with hubby fully aware

over a year ago

I have a meet where we agrees time - hubby helps get her prepared and when I knock on the door she is ready and we go straight upstairs to the guest bedroom

No hubby in sight - but the cctv camera

Deal is - no sharing apart from between us

Hope he keeps his promise as what we do is eye watering

over a year ago

I remember looking after my FB’s 2 children as she went clubbing. I told her to make sure she enjoy herself. She text later to say she found a horny fit guy and would I mind? I told her to do as she pleases. The guy phoned me on her phone to say thanks. She got home in early hours cum all over her pussy. Was a great night for us after

By *ungRee4Man
over a year ago

central belt

I used to meet a woman at her husband’s approval. She was one of the best ever and the sex (and build up) was always incredible. Then her hubby get we were getting too close and that she was having a bit too much fun with me. Made her break all contact. Was gutted. Fair enuff though when it’s a married couple. But the other guys still has feelings too.... *violin plays as I gaze out to sea*

(Which is weird as I Don’t even live by the sea)

By *ig Chris75Man
over a year ago

Sandbach

Something I’ve done (ie been the one sending the message/pics etc to the hubby.

Really fun and a big turn on for all concerned.

Post new Message to Thread