Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Shallow or not?

Jump to newest

By *dquest OP   Couple
over a year ago

Peterborough

We all have preferences and understand that many won't see us as Mr. is hairy and has a short beard. However, we have preferences too. Mrs. Doesn't like bald guys as she's had a couple of turn off experiences with rivers of sweat dripping off their heads.

So, are we too shallow by having preferences in play partners?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No not at all, it's your bodies and you can please yourselves who you share them with

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

You like what you like or don’t like in this case. Your entitled to your preference, it’s no one else business long as you don’t express it on vile way.

over a year ago

Not at all. What’s the point in playing with someone who doesn’t do it for you x

over a year ago

God no, everyone should respect anyone's personal preference when it comes to attraction.

Sometimes it's physical other times mental - it's not up to anyone else what you respond to.

If someone can't handle you not being interested/attracted to them they are most certainly in the wrong place.

I have a big issue with accents, alot of them drive me insane. For me personally I cannot stand a Welsh accent and love Scousers - can't help what my ears like to hear haha

over a year ago

"God no, everyone should respect anyone's personal preference when it comes to attraction.

Sometimes it's physical other times mental - it's not up to anyone else what you respond to.

If someone can't handle you not being interested/attracted to them they are most certainly in the wrong place.

I have a big issue with accents, alot of them drive me insane. For me personally I cannot stand a Welsh accent and love Scousers - can't help what my ears like to hear haha "

Tidy butt

By *dquest OP   Couple
over a year ago

Peterborough

Thanks folks! We are super kind about our preferences but really don't enjoy some of the reactions.

By *dquest OP   Couple
over a year ago

Peterborough

Thanks folks! We are super kind about our preferences but really don't enjoy some of the reactions.

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

Why would a swinging experience be deep and meaningful? Makes sense to be shallow tbh.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

" Mrs. Doesn't like bald guys as she's had a couple of turn off experiences with rivers of sweat dripping off their heads.

"

Does your Mrs keep her armpits, legs and pubic region hairy to stop "rivers of sweat" dripping on to her partners ?

By *dquest OP   Couple
over a year ago

Peterborough

" Mrs. Doesn't like bald guys as she's had a couple of turn off experiences with rivers of sweat dripping off their heads.

Does your Mrs keep her armpits, legs and pubic region hairy to stop "rivers of sweat" dripping on to her partners ?"

Nope, Mrs keeps trim but hasn't had any complaints so far We have had a rejection as she was too tall. All cool with us.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"We all have preferences and understand that many won't see us as Mr. is hairy and has a short beard. However, we have preferences too. Mrs. Doesn't like bald guys as she's had a couple of turn off experiences with rivers of sweat dripping off their heads.

So, are we too shallow by having preferences in play partners? "

No way! You don't have to shag anyone you don't want to and it's not shallow.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

Does your Mrs keep her armpits, legs and pubic region hairy to stop "rivers of sweat" dripping on to her partners ?"

What on earth? If you have rivers of sweat dripping from your fanny you should go to the doctors

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

No. You're doing the right thing. You don't need to explain to those you're not attracted to or interested in, any reason at all. If it's wrong for you, never do it.

By *uff the Boner!Man
over a year ago

SWANSEA

Yes I'm guilty, I'm shallow as a puddle!

By *dquest OP   Couple
over a year ago

Peterborough

"Yes I'm guilty, I'm shallow as a puddle! "

Ha! We do have couples on here with whom we have a legitimate relationship outside of play time fun. However, most play is based on raw attraction. We would rather be quite choosy and get just what we want.

By *eachladyWoman
over a year ago

swansea

"God no, everyone should respect anyone's personal preference when it comes to attraction.

I have a big issue with accents, alot of them drive me insane. For me personally I cannot stand a Welsh accent and love Scousers - can't help what my ears like to hear haha

Tidy butt"

Shwmae

over a year ago

It's good having standards and preferences, I'm exactly the same, if anything they're probably way too high But.. I won't settle for less than what I want

over a year ago

"We all have preferences and understand that many won't see us as Mr. is hairy and has a short beard. However, we have preferences too. Mrs. Doesn't like bald guys as she's had a couple of turn off experiences with rivers of sweat dripping off their heads.

As a bald man, I have no problem with not being some ladies’ preferences. None of us should be offended.

By *appyguys2Couple
over a year ago

London

A Vile way ? I thought this was a open minded group lol

By *appyguys2Couple
over a year ago

London

A Vile way ? I thought this was a open minded group lol

By *radleywigginsMan
over a year ago

northwest

I think the problem regards this website is that many profiles state something along the lines of ‘personality is the most important thing’, and then once a rapport has been established still reject on the basis of ‘not my/our type’.

Fine. Everyone can makes their own choices and nobody should feel obliged to play with anyone they don’t fancy. But it can appear shallow having stated in the profile text that a mental connection was the bigger part of the attraction.

It’s impossible to know what someone’s ‘type’ is before initiating contact. And I suppose insisting upon a type could be considered unimaginative.

This behaviour is common amongst couples and single women and could give the impression of shallowness if seemingly everything else had been going well.

Is that sort of what you meant OP?

By *sianMancMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Lmao nobodys asking you to find the loves of your lives...

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

No issue at all Op, I have an aversion to body hair. I find it a complete turn off, so no matter how attracted I am to someone’s intelligence if she had a very hairy bush and underarm hair or the guy was very hairy, no chance.

It’s only fair to that person or couple as well, you wouldn’t want to meet someone who thinks you’re very unattractive and gross.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

No... I'm probably the most fussiest person on fab and i staying that way. You need to feel comfortable with who ever with in or outside of the bedroom

over a year ago

My Wife's personal preference is for Caucasian Males - we are NOT Racist.

However, one individual on this site accused us of Racism.

I could not reply to them personally because they blocked us and I do not know who they were because I stupidly deleted there email.

So I posted here, didn't name the individual(s) because I did not know who they were.

The moderators on this site chose to ban us for 2 days - unbelievable and we were the victims

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Not at all,

We are all here for what we like and quite rightly .

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"

The moderators on this site chose to ban us for 2 days - unbelievable and we were the victims "

Do you realise you can get a ban for posting on the forums about a ban ?

By *oppet22TV/TS
over a year ago

huddersfield

Swallow every time

over a year ago

"

The moderators on this site chose to ban us for 2 days - unbelievable and we were the victims

Do you realise you can get a ban for posting on the forums about a ban ?"

Their choice to be honest! If they choose to ban the victims of abuse rather than the perpetrators of it then they will lose our revenue!

Post new Message to Thread