FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I need help! I don't want to copy peoples messages but I can't seem to get it right!, a message that sells me and a little bit funny! Any help would be greatly apreciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your profile looks good. If you wrote that you should be fine! Just write what you feel. Good luck x

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"I need help! I don't want to copy peoples messages but I can't seem to get it right!, a message that sells me and a little bit funny! Any help would be greatly apreciated "

What works out there tends to work in here, its just about being yourself

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thank you ladies, I'll keep trying and see what happens! Been on 2 years now and had 2 meets it's not a good record is it lol!!

over a year ago

It's better than no meets!

over a year ago

"Thank you ladies, I'll keep trying and see what happens! Been on 2 years now and had 2 meets it's not a good record is it lol!! "

practically a vegetarian then...

n'er mind, summat'll turn up

Wolf

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/03/12 16:32:33]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/03/12 16:34:04]

over a year ago

Third time lucky! Stupid predicted text!

Dear madam,

Let me compliment you on your fantastic breasts and/or bum.. Most delightful indeed. I must let you know that I have rigorously pleasured myself to your pictures on more than one occasion, my gentalmans relish was everywhere.

If you have the time and inclination, please take a look at my profile. I think you will find a man who is eager and capable of bringing you untold pleasures.

I look forward to your reply

over a year ago

It's really difficult to advise on messages as they are personal to the sender so just be yourself as someone said above. I tend to look at the profile if we get a message that interests us when we're looking for meets so use that as your shop window. The text is fine but put some more pics up is my advice. Good luck! Ms

over a year ago

"Third time lucky! Stupid predicted text!

Dear madam,

Let me compliment you on your fantastic breasts and/or bum.. Most delightful indeed. I must let you know that I have rigorously pleasured myself to your pictures on more than one occasion, my gentalmans relish was everywhere.

If you have the time and inclination, please take a look at my profile. I think you will find a man who is eager and capable of bringing you untold pleasures.

I look forward to your reply

"

Post new Message to Thread