Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Profile help please....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’d really like some advice around my profile, what’s it missing apart from pictures of my face which I don’t wish to display in a public way.

Thanks in advance you amazing people

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your profile reads rather well, and you are clear about your situation.

Photos don't have to be of your face, many successful guys of Fab don't have their faces on display.

You say you have been on Fab before but doesn't seem to have learned patience. Two weeks is nothing in Fab time.

Anyway, good luck.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

You've been honest, some folks will avoid you because of it, some it won't matter too.

The part about, get to know me, then we can swap face pics.

That would be an instant no, on any profile for me.

I always say it's someone's personality that counts, but there does need to be a physical attraction too.

I wouldn't spend time chatting to someone, only I find weeks later I didn't want to snog their face.

That would be a complete let down, I'm both sides

over a year ago

Hi, thanks for the advice. Wasn’t saying I’m frustrated at not meeting I’ve never been in the forums so saw this and thought I’d ask for advice, so thanks for that as it’s really helped me.

I’ve very aware of the million to one ratio here

over a year ago

Getting to know someone could simply be a few messages - not weeks , I think taking things on face value is quite shallow but I get your point as I do agree there needs to be a very small amount of attraction, maybe I just hate my own pictures too much ha ha

"You've been honest, some folks will avoid you because of it, some it won't matter too.

The part about, get to know me, then we can swap face pics.

That would be an instant no, on any profile for me.

I always say it's someone's personality that counts, but there does need to be a physical attraction too.

I wouldn't spend time chatting to someone, only I find weeks later I didn't want to snog their face.

That would be a complete let down, I'm both sides "

By *etite HandfulWoman
over a year ago

Chester

More than 1 pic would help face pic or not. However very very few people will meet up without seeing a face picture.

By *ilkenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"I’d really like some advice around my profile, what’s it missing apart from pictures of my face which I don’t wish to display in a public way.

Thanks in advance you amazing people "

You don't have to have face pictures on your profile just one to send in private.

Post new Message to Thread