Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Pushy blokes just won't listen.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do some blokes refuse to read profiles and mail properly? all it does is get them blocked.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

cos a quick immediate shag might be offered??

over a year ago

Not when they've been told no. That's just plain arrogance.

over a year ago

lol well thats true

By *nytimeadeMan
over a year ago

Skegness

"Not when they've been told no. That's just plain arrogance. "

Yeah thats Blokes for ya , thats why i couldn't live with one , totally selfish barstools ..just ignore them

over a year ago

I go one better than ignoring them, l take great delight in blocking them!. A shame in some ways cause all they do is spoil it for themselves. I'm not bothered, there's plenty more 'cock in the sea' lol

over a year ago

To be fair ive just read your profile and it seems pretty open to anyone and everything, i really cant see how anyone can mail you wrong

over a year ago

Try reading it again, it clearly says not to bombard us with mail if we've agreed to meet. Only a moron could missinterpret what it says. For example put 'Creamslut1' in title, only 50-60% bother. How's that make us 'open' for anything?

over a year ago

there prob thinking with there balls

All they should remember is being pushy = no pussy

over a year ago

"Try reading it again, it clearly says not to bombard us with mail if we've agreed to meet. Only a moron could missinterpret what it says. For example put 'Creamslut1' in title, only 50-60% bother. How's that make us 'open' for anything? "

oh well i must be a moron then

because when i read it all your profile said to me is my wifes a slut that will fuck anyone i tell her to, your offering her bare back and everything so you have to expect the type of guys your getting

If you want respectful guys to mail you maybe you should advertise your wife different

By *heiraWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Try reading it again, it clearly says not to bombard us with mail if we've agreed to meet. Only a moron could missinterpret what it says. For example put 'Creamslut1' in title, only 50-60% bother. How's that make us 'open' for anything?

because when i read it all your profile said to me is my wifes a slut that will fuck anyone i tell her to, your offering her bare back and everything so you have to expect the type of guys your getting

If you want respectful guys to mail you maybe you should advertise your wife different "

By *ravellingAndyMan
over a year ago

Brandon

"Why do some blokes refuse to read profiles and mail properly? all it does is get them blocked.

"

What do you mean by 'mail properly'?

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"

If you want respectful guys to mail you maybe you should advertise your wife different "

over a year ago

"Try reading it again, it clearly says not to bombard us with mail if we've agreed to meet. Only a moron could missinterpret what it says. For example put 'Creamslut1' in title, only 50-60% bother. How's that make us 'open' for anything?

your right xxx when it say will fuck anyone ... most here looking for fast sex .. and when its on a plate thay will feast .

over a year ago

" there prob thinking with there balls

All they should remember is being pushy = no pussy "

Well said.

over a year ago

If you want respectful guys to mail you maybe you should advertise your wife different your right xxx when it say will fuck anyone ... most here looking for fast sex .. and when its on a plate thay will feast ."

You have to admit, that's quite a fair appraisal

over a year ago

If you want respectful guys to mail you maybe you should advertise your wife different your right xxx when it say will fuck anyone ... most here looking for fast sex .. and when its on a plate thay will feast .

You have to admit, that's quite a fair appraisal "

Yes she is a slut, MY slut, and if 40-50% of blokes can read the profile and mail properly, then it just goes to show that 40-50% are morons who either can't or don't read properly! Never mind it's their loss, l'm more thn happy to keep hitting block.

over a year ago

I'm still chuckling over the bareback, but no bi guys...I don't do bareback with strangers, so no probs

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

if you are having issues with the people/type of contact youre getting then maybe look alittle closer to home. maybe a rethink or reword of profile required if what you currently have up isny working way you want. after all the common denominator in all this is you.

over a year ago

If you dont want single guy why not block them?

over a year ago

just tell them that push to shove off

Wolf

over a year ago

Bloody hell!! its such an extensive profile we got bored reading it, there is a limit to how much we can take in, just continue the Blocking.....please lol

over a year ago

"If you dont want single guy why not block them?"
yes and put filters on so thay cant mail ... some moan about mail but i bet thay would hate not getting it .

over a year ago

We don't object to single guys, just wish they would listen to what l say to them.

over a year ago

Yawn

over a year ago

"We don't object to single guys, just wish they would listen to what l say to them. "
so are you wishing to control both ? like a dom ... not everyones into it. Some men just looking to fuck with out the mind games .. Its not for everyone.

over a year ago

"Yawn"

over a year ago

"We don't object to single guys, just wish they would listen to what l say to them. so are you wishing to control both ? like a dom ... not everyones into it. Some men just looking to fuck with out the mind games .. Its not for everyone."
Not like a Dom no, but l am in control of any given situation. More so to protect Monique from idiots who want to bang her hard when she can't handle hard pondings (it is stated on our profile that she has a very back). 90% of blokes are really good at respecting her limits, 10% need me to tell them!

over a year ago

It's their loss & it doesn't bother you? Really? Why start a thread about it on the forums then?

over a year ago

"It's their loss & it doesn't bother you? Really? Why start a thread about it on the forums then?

"

To establish if this is a common complaint amongst couples or exclusive to us! We welcome single blokes and don't want to rule them all out just because some are tossers.

over a year ago

Sounds like a bit of a meglomaniac if you ask us lol, wants to control everyone by the seems of it, wife, guys and anyone on Fabs, maybe a legend in his own mind!!

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

"We don't object to single guys, just wish they would listen to what l say to them. "

lets be honest here ... you get people who dont listen everywhere in life ! you also get pushy people everywhere in life aswell not only exclusive to swing sites lol! some folks have no wish or intention to listen to what you have to say and have their own agenda which is their only concern ,be this a works project or trying to score with your partner . its futile trying to control how others react to you ,but you can control your reaction to them . you say its no big deal and you just block well there you go just continue to do so ! spend your energies posatively on those who you do wish to meet .

just alittle point op ,you say you do this to protect your partner from meeting idiots who dont listen .firstly im very sure shes more than capable in looking after herself and words would carry more weight coming from her rather than you .just my opinion though

over a year ago

Maybe a lot of the blokes take a leaf from your attitude and portray that in the message. I am a genuine respectful male but would never message you to the ...putting it frank.... Slightly vulgar way in which you word things.

Was always tought one thing as a youngster to earn respect you must give reapect

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"We don't object to single guys, just wish they would listen to what l say to them.

lets be honest here ... you get people who dont listen everywhere in life ! you also get pushy people everywhere in life aswell not only exclusive to swing sites lol! some folks have no wish or intention to listen to what you have to say and have their own agenda which is their only concern ,be this a works project or trying to score with your partner . its futile trying to control how others react to you ,but you can control your reaction to them . you say its no big deal and you just block well there you go just continue to do so ! spend your energies posatively on those who you do wish to meet .

"

Big +1

over a year ago

hey NN you are, without a doubt, the fittest moron I've ever met

over a year ago

"We don't object to single guys, just wish they would listen to what l say to them.

just alittle point op ,you say you do this to protect your partner from meeting idiots who dont listen .firstly im very sure shes more than capable in looking after herself and words would carry more weight coming from her rather than you .just my opinion though "

Thanks for your comments and yes we will just carry on blocking the idiots and enjoy meeting the decent folk out there. My wife needs minding as she has no 'fight or flight' reflex and although she can say 'no', which she often says to me lol, some blokes don't listen and l have to say something to get them to respect her. We enjoy doing what we do but she is disabled (She can't walk unaided) and suffers a lot of pain and all we ask is that blokes respect her disabilities and treat her so accordingly. Not too much to ask for what in essence is a free fuck.

over a year ago

just alittle point op ,you say you do this to protect your partner from meeting idiots who dont listen .firstly im very sure shes more than capable in looking after herself and words would carry more weight coming from her rather than you .just my opinion though Thanks for your comments and yes we will just carry on blocking the idiots and enjoy meeting the decent folk out there. My wife needs minding as she has no 'fight or flight' reflex and although she can say 'no', which she often says to me lol, some blokes don't listen and l have to say something to get them to respect her. We enjoy doing what we do but she is disabled (She can't walk unaided) and suffers a lot of pain and all we ask is that blokes respect her disabilities and treat her so accordingly. Not too much to ask for what in essence is a free fuck. "

See what you mean as your profile screams RESPECT

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

what NN said

over a year ago

over a year ago

One thing i would say in defence of single guys

do you have any idea how long reading a profile all the way to find out if you seem to match .Then trying to compose a message that can show our personality and also reflect the ways we feel we may match actually takes

i have spent on average 10-15 mins trying to do this to then find your message is read but not replied too or just deleted

now i understand in swinging the ladies are really in control of everything that happens but surely you could try and respect the guys who are at least trying and maybe understand some of the frustrations men feel

now i imagine i am going to recieve some flack for these comments but i do also understand that the reverse is true of ladies and couples wading through mens messages

over a year ago

"One thing i would say in defence of single guys

do you have any idea how long reading a profile all the way to find out if you seem to match .Then trying to compose a message that can show our personality and also reflect the ways we feel we may match actually takes

i have spent on average 10-15 mins trying to do this to then find your message is read but not replied too or just deleted

now i understand in swinging the ladies are really in control of everything that happens but surely you could try and respect the guys who are at least trying and maybe understand some of the frustrations men feel

now i imagine i am going to recieve some flack for these comments but i do also understand that the reverse is true of ladies and couples wading through mens messages "

You've hit the nail on the head, we get bombarded with messages from single males and find it very frustrating trying to send long informative messages to all. Hence all the info in the profile. Have you tried sending a wink first? generally if someone winks back, it's an invite to message. Works well for us.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

http://www.fabswingers.com/my/filters

Use your filters and you do the choosing and mailing.

over a year ago

now i imagine i am going to recieve some flack for these comments but i do also understand that the reverse is true of ladies and couples wading through mens messages You've hit the nail on the head, we get bombarded with messages from single males and find it very frustrating trying to send long informative messages to all. Hence all the info in the profile. Have you tried sending a wink first? generally if someone winks back, it's an invite to message. Works well for us. "

when i joined i tried sending winks i spent 1st few days just winking people i possibly sent 20 or so and not one was replied too now i may have just picked the wrong people to wink and who knows 20 more may have worked but i reallised fairly quickly that most people just dont like them

over a year ago

now i imagine i am going to recieve some flack for these comments but i do also understand that the reverse is true of ladies and couples wading through mens messages You've hit the nail on the head, we get bombarded with messages from single males and find it very frustrating trying to send long informative messages to all. Hence all the info in the profile. Have you tried sending a wink first? generally if someone winks back, it's an invite to message. Works well for us.

when i joined i tried sending winks i spent 1st few days just winking people i possibly sent 20 or so and not one was replied too now i may have just picked the wrong people to wink and who knows 20 more may have worked but i reallised fairly quickly that most people just dont like them"

In all honesty l don't think 20 would even dent the amount you need to wink in order to get just a few winks back. I would have thought at least 100. Bearing in mind there are 10's of 1000's of us on here.

over a year ago

That's why I've been blocked 56 times today

over a year ago

"That's why I've been blocked 56 times today "
Wow that's a huge amount! did you get any messages back though?

over a year ago

I could say the same about couples.

Where's my sympathy?! Lol

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

now i imagine i am going to recieve some flack for these comments but i do also understand that the reverse is true of ladies and couples wading through mens messages "

Our profile works for us and find that the filters really help to. Some guys even write quoting a reply to each of our requirements. Keep and simple and it works.

over a year ago

That's what the block is for. If you don't want further communication with someone, block them, very easy, I do.

You are not going to make people think, shit, they are right, best read the profiles...

A chance is a chance, use the filtering options available via fab,

The you will practically only get who you want.

Love to all

over a year ago

To be fair I find it easier getting satisfactory meets by replying to messages that I am sent, as by reading their message I already know they are interested and simply have to have the enjoyment of reading their profile to see if they are compatible and just what we may get up to before typing a reply. Although I do message others that particularly catch my eye too it means that the amount of time spent (my most precious commodity unfortunately) is less and therefore I can type well crafted, properly thought out messages that will arouse the receiver...

The same goes with winks I recieve. A wink in my mind is simply a compliment, someone saying that they approve so to speak and they are always flattering!

Post new Message to Thread