Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Bisexual signs and symbols

Jump to newest

By *om andJerry OP   Couple
over a year ago

North West

Ive known I liked the ladies from an early age, and have had some girl on girl experiences, which I've really enjoyed. I've not properly come out as such to many friends or family but would like other ladies in the know to know that I'm interested in the opposite sex. What things can I wear for example such as a thumb ring and purple bracelet so that others will know? I don't like to dress butch and like to look femme so stereotypical butch is not an option! I am a lipstick bisexual chick lol. Any sensible advise would be much appreciated!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ive known I liked the ladies from an early age, and have had some girl on girl experiences, which I've really enjoyed. I've not properly come out as such to many friends or family but would like other ladies in the know to know that I'm interested in the opposite sex. What things can I wear for example such as a thumb ring and purple bracelet so that others will know? I don't like to dress butch and like to look femme so stereotypical butch is not an option! I am a lipstick bisexual chick lol. Any sensible advise would be much appreciated! "

try it on with them, go to a gay bar... or wear a big rainbow flag flying from your pants

over a year ago

The last sentence spoilt it for me

By *om andJerry OP   Couple
over a year ago

North West

Lol it made me chuckle

By *woBiTwoCouple
over a year ago

north manchester

Just pop into the bars and clubs down Canal Street on a Friday night - we both got hit on (just to clarify: him by guys, her by fems) without having to try anything adventurous.

over a year ago

Chameleons in Birmingham used to sell bracelets which were colour coded to your sexuality, I know a few years back it certainly worked for me when I went to a few wine bars and clubs outside the swing scene.

Anyway good luck and happy sex

over a year ago

Just have "Bi" tattooed on your forehead

By *ollie_JCouple
over a year ago

London

I guess there is exactly the same in girl land as in guy land

There is a non mistaking "cruising" look, eyes held just a bit longer

I noticed it on the espisode of Lip Service last week

By *ridgestockCouple
over a year ago

derby

very funny and love it

over a year ago

"Ive known I liked the ladies from an early age, and have had some girl on girl experiences, which I've really enjoyed. I've not properly come out as such to many friends or family but would like other ladies in the know to know that I'm interested in the opposite sex. What things can I wear for example such as a thumb ring and purple bracelet so that others will know? I don't like to dress butch and like to look femme so stereotypical butch is not an option! I am a lipstick bisexual chick lol. Any sensible advise would be much appreciated! "

Being honest with you. I have been bi and sometimes at sex clubs people dont know and dont see it but gay clubs yes i have had some really erotic seasons and notmal pubs as well

Post new Message to Thread