Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Gang Bang Costs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Nickey would like to have a gangbang / greedy girl night on our own terms where we pick the guys etc probably in a Airbnb property can we charge guys to cover the costs or it this against Fab rules we don’t want to make money just break even

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hickennchipsWoman
over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

Might be better in a club? Many people drop out of these sorts of things?

over a year ago

"Might be better in a club? Many people drop out of these sorts of things?"

Problem with a club though is we can only choose guys that are there and she doesn’t want to just fuck anyone cos they are there she wants to choose guys she likes if that makes sense

By *hickennchipsWoman
over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

"Might be better in a club? Many people drop out of these sorts of things?

Problem with a club though is we can only choose guys that are there and she doesn’t want to just fuck anyone cos they are there she wants to choose guys she likes if that makes sense"

It does make sense but clubs are usually full of loads of men, I’m sure she would find enough deviants to satisfy her

By *annydevonMan
over a year ago

Exeter

I would say it's polite to chip in for the cost of a nice room, I wouldn't see it as a problem at all

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

So long as you are up front about it, then people can make an informed choice.

By *iverpooldarkoMan
over a year ago

wilmslow

I think as long as you are honest i cant see why people would have an issue. I would also probably ask people to pay upfront if the amount was only small. At lest this way you know the guys are serious.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Problem with a club though is we can only choose guys that are there and she doesn’t want to just fuck anyone cos they are there she wants to choose guys she likes if that makes sense"

We chose 2 that we got friendly with on here and had met previously. Had a great MMMF experience and the wife loved being centre of attention

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

"Nickey would like to have a gangbang / greedy girl night on our own terms where we pick the guys etc probably in a Airbnb property can we charge guys to cover the costs or it this against Fab rules we don’t want to make money just break even"
. It’s not unreasonable to expect the guys to cover the cost of a Airbnb as well as any drink and nibbles you may choose to provide.Some guys myself included are now sceptical about attending gang bangs where money is involved as the couple / organiser will say looking for 3-4 guys contribution required for hotel room £40 I think that’s ok I go along you go you meet the male part of the couple outside the room he takes your money you walk into the room and there are 10 - 12 guys you then realise that it’s a paid event and it has a different atmosphere to what you may have been expecting.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think its against Fab rules to mention money. Best to get in dirext contact via Kik or email firs, see how you get on and then ask

Richard

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

"I think its against Fab rules to mention money. Best to get in dirext contact via Kik or email firs, see how you get on and then ask

Richard"

. I think you can use the words contribution required in the meet and events page but for actual amounts then it’s a case of exchanging kik , WhatsApp, email

By *wansfeetCouple
over a year ago

Guisborough

I did this last year. I hired club f for the night for a private function, invited 20-ish guys, as I know when I do my invite only dogging session there is a drop out rate of around 50%.

I asked for a £10 a head contribution to cover the cost of hiring for the night. And I supplied bottled water and condoms.

It worked out really well, but did require a lot of “admin” work, messaging the different guys, sending updates, keeping a list of who was invited/attending etc.

Hope that’s helpful

Kiki x

By *ombull15Man
over a year ago

essex

"I did this last year. I hired club f for the night for a private function, invited 20-ish guys, as I know when I do my invite only dogging session there is a drop out rate of around 50%.

I asked for a £10 a head contribution to cover the cost of hiring for the night. And I supplied bottled water and condoms.

It worked out really well, but did require a lot of “admin” work, messaging the different guys, sending updates, keeping a list of who was invited/attending etc.

Hope that’s helpful

Kiki x"

Your stunning

over a year ago

"I did this last year. I hired club f for the night for a private function, invited 20-ish guys, as I know when I do my invite only dogging session there is a drop out rate of around 50%.

Hope that’s helpful

Kiki x"

Yes very thank you x

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

You can advertise the meet as being in a club and still choose yourselves.

By *exysoul888TV/TS
over a year ago

Newcastle

Kiki x"

How many actually turned up on the day? X

over a year ago

Making progress have found an apartment that looks good enough to book just need to confirm the numbers and book date wise looking at September 21st if any other ladies or couples are interested please get in contact

over a year ago

Update posted into meets and events

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

just invite those guys to a club x

over a year ago

Maybe it’s an option to consider

Post new Message to Thread