Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Profile advise

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So what's people's opinions on our profile. We are very much aware that its anti single males but 97% of messages have been single wanting a meet or couples offering the male. Is there something were missing? Likewise is there something we can do to make it more appealing to the fairer sex?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Bump.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nice profile to be honest.

If you don't want single males messaging try setting your message filters to stop them.

over a year ago

Thanks for the reply. We have changed the settings a few days ago we had them open for people to contact us about the rope play but as usual people spoil it for others.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Nice profile to be honest.

If you don't want single males messaging try setting your message filters to stop them.

"

This

over a year ago

From a single male perspective, it reads fine to me. You’re clear and concise about your requirements. I wouldn’t attempt to try my luck but then again I read profiles. There are plenty on here who don’t or even ignore them would try their luck no matter what you said.

Good luck

over a year ago

"Thanks for the reply. We have changed the settings a few days ago we had them open for people to contact us about the rope play but as usual people spoil it for others."

Yeah I know.. it will now stop people from messaging but not the ones that have already contacted you. But it may cut down on tour inboxes a bit and give you time to breath x

over a year ago

"Thanks for the reply. We have changed the settings a few days ago we had them open for people to contact us about the rope play but as usual people spoil it for others.

Yeah I know.. it will now stop people from messaging but not the ones that have already contacted you. But it may cut down on tour inboxes a bit and give you time to breath x"

Very true.

over a year ago

As a single woman whose also a rope bunny i find profile a little too fuzzy as to roles wanted here. Being tied for me isn't something i would engage in with a couple only 1on1 and although you say not sub or dom it's going to feel that you are both dom if you are the riggers.

over a year ago

Spell check

over a year ago

"As a single woman whose also a rope bunny i find profile a little too fuzzy as to roles wanted here. Being tied for me isn't something i would engage in with a couple only 1on1 and although you say not sub or dom it's going to feel that you are both dom if you are the riggers. "

Thank you that's is really helpful.

over a year ago

Have madesmall tweaks to clarify a few bits. Any better?

By *r_Jake70Man
over a year ago

London

Despite the great shibari photos, and the clear description of your interest in rope work and rigging, there’s not a lot about what/who you’re looking for or what you can offer beyond the above. I’s cut the first section down considerably (anyone with a similar inclination will instantly pick up on it) and expand the last paragraph a lot.

By *heIcebreakersCouple
over a year ago

Cramlington

"So what's people's opinions on our profile. We are very much aware that its anti single males but 97% of messages have been single wanting a meet or couples offering the male. Is there something were missing? Likewise is there something we can do to make it more appealing to the fairer sex?"

What do you offer anyone? I would pause at the bi curious (I am not anyone's testing bed) then be totally disinterested by your long explanation of what you like to do together. As a queer woman there isn't anything that says why I should meet you.

As for the single men issue, it's a pain but just the way the internet works - if I put a nice face pic up on Instagram my inbox fills in seconds

Ms Icebreaker

over a year ago

"So what's people's opinions on our profile. We are very much aware that its anti single males but 97% of messages have been single wanting a meet or couples offering the male. Is there something were missing? Likewise is there something we can do to make it more appealing to the fairer sex?

What do you offer anyone? I would pause at the bi curious (I am not anyone's testing bed) then be totally disinterested by your long explanation of what you like to do together. As a queer woman there isn't anything that says why I should meet you.

As for the single men issue, it's a pain but just the way the internet works - if I put a nice face pic up on Instagram my inbox fills in seconds

Ms Icebreaker "

Thank this is really helpful.

over a year ago

Yes the exact thing you are missing is.......

Actively seeking and messaging people rather than waiting for messages.

over a year ago

Have updated based on the above advise. Any better?

over a year ago

"Have updated based on the above advise. Any better?"

It covers all that's needed for those that have similar interests x

over a year ago

From experience it doesn't matter what you write or how you word it, most single guys don't read profiles. The best way to avoid attention from them is to filter them out.

over a year ago

"Have updated based on the above advise. Any better?

It covers all that's needed for those that have similar interests x"

Great thank you.

over a year ago

"From experience it doesn't matter what you write or how you word it, most single guys don't read profiles. The best way to avoid attention from them is to filter them out."

Yeh we have blocked them now completely

By *revaunanceCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

"Yeh we have blocked them now completely "

Best thing you can do if you don't want to meet with them.

Profile looks pretty good though, although those pics make me wonder how long it takes to tie your shoelaces in the morning!

Good luck

over a year ago

"Yeh we have blocked them now completely

Best thing you can do if you don't want to meet with them.

Profile looks pretty good though, although those pics make me wonder how long it takes to tie your shoelaces in the morning!

Good luck "

Shoe laces only take a few seconds had alot of practice.

over a year ago

Hi all

Post new Message to Thread